I will never stop laughing, even after I'm dead

I will never stop laughing, even after I'm dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were her memes just too DANK for us?

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA

I managed to get my hands on 18 of these magazines and have made $400 profit off the 8 I've sold. Praise Trump for making my wallet great again.

I laughed . Here's my gf pussy

IT WAS HER TURN

Sometimes I wake up in the morning all depressed and what not, then I remember Trump destroyed Hillary and I crack a smile and start the day. Amazing isn't it? The good guys do win sometimes.

And tits

Imagine if Hillary fucking one. I'm not at all suicidal or depressed but I was ready to straight up embrace nihilism.

lmao ya girls shit weak boy

>some girls are born to lead

Never Ever will I stop laughing.

Just think, somewhere in the world is at least one copy of that fucking magazine that was signed by Hillary and Trump.

Shit'll probably be worth a fortune in a year or so.

Avoiding four years of fucking media smugness made it worthwhile.

you will always be a nigger.

Is it true one of them voted for Harambe?

Nope. 3 voted for Colin powell and 1 voted for some Indian named Eagle.

I would have canceled my holiday plans to America in feb if she won.

It also would have made me depressed as fuck knowing the American people were so stupid they would elect a traitor who can't even work her fucking emails

I'm sure someone at some charity has their hands on a copy signed by both. People think of these type of things all the time. They want something that has no real value until it's signed.

Nah, three voted for Colin Powell.
One voted for Faith Spotted Eagle (One of the leaders of the DAPL protest).

I couldve sworn one of the faithless on Clinton's side voted for harambe. She had like 6 or 8 right? I know one straight out voted for Trump in the east coast

>mfw watching the liberals in my circle literally shakening more and more every county
>mfw it's still my face

Jesus Christ look at the stupid bitch on the top panel. Not tilting her glass, looks enthralled by the machine she's attempting to operate. Then in the bottom panel she holds it up like "look fellas I can pour a beer just like you" and you know the owner of the bar grimaced because of the awful pour job that he could have prevented if only he had done it himself. "I'm never getting those 6 ounces of freedom back" he thought.

There was a faithless elector in Hawaii who voted Bernie.

In all the other states, people tried to be faithless but were forced by state law to vote the way their state voted.

It was vote for Clinton or go to jail/pay a big ass fine.

The four electors from Washington are getting up to a $1,000 fine for going faithless. The State's Justice Department has been told to charge them.

You're an asshole. This is a woman who dedicated her life to public service and bettering the country and you just dismissively laugh at her like an uneducated baboon. She was the president we needed. Honestly, you should be ashamed of yorkshire and good luck living under the orange, racist, anti woman oompa loompa

I always thought that picture captured the very summary that was her campaign and would be her possible presidency. Just some dumb horrible cunt fucking shit up and everyone patting her on the back and saying she did great because she's the first woman and you gotta show that "girls can be president too!"

When it comes to lack of charisma and abundance of awkwardness she is the female Jeb.

>AeShQt95
>A shqt
>a shit

Glad to have that cleared up.

No shit?

Well good on them. Even if the Colin Powell Cucks were just playing at a last ditch anti-Trump effort. I would absolutely pay $1000 to say fuck you to Clinton.

>tfw even the wikileaks emails revealed that the campaign thought lena dunham was bad and needed to be distanced from the campaign

I read it on MSNBC, when the Elector's Vote was over. So, maybe? Libs were really pissed about it.

post it
I need it

My grandfather turned on the news Wednesday after the election to see the results.

He "sat on the floor and laughed his ass off" to see that Hillary lost (in his own words).

tfw I'm glad I could give my grandfather some pleasure.

"Dewey defeats Truman"

>literally mfw every time I think about how Trump won

Still cant believe the bastard pulled it off.

I purchased a copy of this magazine as well as a copy of New York magazine which has Trump losing as the front page story...pic related.

I'm going to put them side-by-side in a custom frame and hang it on my wall with my collection of election-related memorabilia.

>"Madam President"

That on its own pissed me off. Why not "Mrs. President?" "Madam" carries an air of noblesse that the president's title just shouldn't have.

Pretentious cunt.

*cough cough* popular vote *cough cough*

>When it comes to lack of charisma and abundance of awkwardness she is the female Jeb.

I haven't stopped laughing since nov 8 and the doctors can't do anything about it, they say its permanent.

donald had 3 though

bad form
everyone here knows pop vote means 0

I think your boyfriends dick I calling your mouth

Yeah I don't think I'll ever get over Election 2016

It literally means more people preferred Clinton than Trump... Why are you so triggered you special snowflake? Stay on Sup Forums in your safe space where you belong you fragile pos

I wanted a new Dewey defeats Truman photo, but looks like Trump didn't want to do it.

bandera poco comĂșn

You know one day that's going to cost a small fortune.

why do people do this tortured misreading of peoples' IDs? it's literally never funny

subtract voter fraud and illegal voting and he smoked her there too anyway
reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP

That would be a sick collectible to remember the other timeline

Fractional vote counting. Hillary's votes each counted as 1.2 votes. She lost the popular vote, and even with the Soros machines weighting her votes more heavily, she lost the elctoral college.

Yeah and she had more.

Well, at least you're getting laid and aren't just an autistic neckbeard keyboard warrior.

that's not how elections work in America

bad trolling form
back to school for you

Wait
What if, what if
We're the other timeline?

Show me proof not faux news or breitbart

Dame President

We're the only timeline left. All other timelines with Hillary winning immediately result in the end of the world one way or the other. Either by pissing off Russia by triggering WW3 or by civil war

Did anybody try to buy copies of the Hitlery Edition? I did, but I got shut down like as usual when I ask women for anything.

Nice.

I. KNOW. WHAT. THE. ELECTORAL. COLLEGE. IS. Doesn't mean Shit. It's a faulty system that puts empty patches of land over human beings. Say Ohio had two people. Both voted Red. Now those two have more power then the MILLIONS of Californians that VOTED for Clinton. Ok?

There's a universe where Jeb won.

while not exactly like what he said, fraud was shown in Detroit as the reuters article shows
In such a universe there is nothing but death and guac

Doesn't matter
The system recognises the college and not your pop vote.
You arguing a brick wall is made of bricks.

It doesn't matter.

Get a refund on your troll classes

Each state gets a say. Enough states said.

Why the fuck would you wear giant sunglasses. Holy fuck she is dumb. I'm pretty left wing and trust me you right wing shitlords, we hate her just as much as you.

Yeah but we're in the timeline with Brexit, Duterte, and Trump. What a glorious timeline it is, user.

If it were a popular vote the candidates with campaign in California and New York and nowhere else because those would be the two states that mattered. We are a republic of states, each needs representation. Same reason every state gets 2 senators.

That is why we have an electoral system, ya dingus.

>Avoiding four years of fucking media smugness made it worthwhile.

It feels so fucking good.

Doesn't mean shit. Nothing. So undemonstrative. Hurr this land is empty it has more rights than actual human beings.

We have a little thing called the ELECTOR'S COLLAGE in America, you deciduous dunce

The popular vote was not the agreed upon system. Knowing their red votes won't make a lick of difference, presumably many conservatives in claifornia didn't bother voting. Maybe cons in solid blue states decided to vote Green just to give Stein a little push. You can't change the determining factor of the game AFTER the fact. If you continue to argue against these points, you're a troll.

She wears thick blue glasses as a holistic way of mitigating seizures.

>a fucking leaf

YOU REPLIED TO A POST WHERE I MADE IT CLEAR IKNEW WHAT ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS

You know they probably made two just in case right?

Fuck the Clintons and the entire left wing

Make like a tree, and leaf.

This video makes me want to vote for Hillary

pancakes

Just like Matt and Trey Parker, right?

So you find it okay that unused land has more rights than metropolitan land because it has less people? Let's just make a new state. Make it s swing state. Only 2 people, both vote liberal. Democrats win every year. See how you like that.

They did. Of course they did.

They mailed out the Hillary boxes weeks in advance and kept their trump boxes in the warehouses, on a shirt line to being shredded. They were that sure. That's why there are so many pictures of this cover, but none of the Trump cover. Bookstore employees were all giddy over having access the thing that wouldn't be on sale for a week or three.

Yes, they printed both. But only shipped one.

Prepare to have your mind blown my dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

make like a Muslim and kill yourself

Kek'd

>whiteknighting
>hiedecker posting

This. Why are left-leafers so fucking intolerant and ableist?

Yep, because that's the system they agreed on

You can't disagree with it after you lose.

Also, dead voters and illegal voters would mean she also lost the pop vote.
But I don't care, and you shouldn't either, as the pop vote means NOTHING.

>I will never stop laughing, even after I'm dead.
Is that what i hear through the halls at night?