Civic Nationalism

Seriously, what is wrong with civic nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing

Nationalism is inherently racial.

It's hard to unite people and divide-and-conquer strategies are too easy to use. It's what the democrats have been doing for a while.

nothing

nothing, it is the only nationalism that is both autist and normie friendly

skin color is not even an intrinsic value. Traits like intelligence, culture and compassion are better and already discriminate against the lesser races

enjoy your 60% civic's, when whites are 20% of the population, tell me how much you love civic nationalism then.

Seriously reddit it's been fun but it's time for you to go back now.

Race is more than colour.

>hey guys we're all gonna be civic nationalists
>ayo hol up can i bring my family den cuz dey b nationlaists too
>all people be equal n shiet senpai
>*same applies to mestizos and gooks*

desu senpai it would be nice but I doubt it would work in theory, you can't just cherry pick in nationalism. You would inherently still keep all race related issues and tensions, nothing would be accomplished

It doesn't work when extended across races rather than ethnicity.

Nothing.

>nigger
>working

Yeah, okay.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough...

fuck off reddit, the leaf is right

Not when you combine civic nationalism with a very restrictive immigration policy...

>nationalism
>nation
i don't know about english, but in my language "nation" heavily implies a bond through common ancestry. you have "patriotism" if there is no close ancestral bond.

It works as long as whites are at least 70% of the population

The only real concern is whether you have a national identity worth conforming to. America doesn't have anything like that so if muslims are all crowding in one neighborhood they never acculturate. It's important to reach out.

Nation in English means the same thing. That's why "civic nationalism" is a poor term.

Civic nationalism ignores race (and therefore thousands of genetic traits and tendencies), which is arguably the most polarizing issue in our society. It ignores race all the way to the cuck shed in which the USA either turns into Brazil, or the democratic process dissolves in favor of a totalitarian rule due to a population of brown people with IQ

i agree with you on the sense that nationalism and race can hand in hand. but here in the united states, we are in such a position that it would be best to unite (not in terms of race mixing but) in terms of uniting to defeat an enemy

>combine civic nationalism with a very restrictive immigration policy
If those immigration restrictions are based on race, then you've got old fashioned nationalism. As soon as race factors into the equation, you have dropped the prefix "civic".

Civic nationalism invariably leads to pic related.

>Seriously, what is wrong with civic nationalism?

As soon as whites are below 50% the Jews will go full genocidal Communists, like they did 100 Years ago in Europe and Russia.
CN is a jewish trick to calm down whiteys, unless they have no political influence anymore.

That looks fun as fuck

people of different races have different interests
niggers want white peoples money. white people dont want to give it to them. it would never work.

If you're a nigger I suppose.

I feel like a monocultural society with well-defined wholesome values would be best

>what is wrong with loyalty to the State above all

Basically, it's all the bad parts of fascism with none of the good parts

itt: people who don't quite understand niggers and haven't accepted they vote 99% Democrat for selfish reasons (namely welfare and special statuses), that Mexicans (and 99% of the current emigres) only are in the US for the wealth and have no interest in the US as a state, and that nationalism is based upon the blood connection of the people to each other and the land.

That it does.

/thread

Civic cucks will be against the wall with their mongrel pets.

We've already tried that and it's led to what we have now.

Civic nationalism is best realized in Mussolini's version of fascism.

Rhodesia was 2% white, Apartheid South Africa was about 8-12% white.

So it's fine if whites are the ones in power.

You are know where near the calibre of men the Rhodesians where.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

American here.

I stand with every law abiding American citizen. America is not a land for blonde, blue eyed people.

America is a safe harbor for all people's of Earth. Anyone else can fuck right off to aryantown.

>Traits like intelligence, culture and compassion

Yes, these are all traits blacks has expressed.
>Ferguson
>Baltimore
>Charlotte

T.I dont know American history. you are a juif puppet.

I know that we are moving ever forward and never backwards into time.

I stand with Americans, not just with the blonde ones. Come at me bro

>tfw no fps where you battle hordes of jew-spiders with nazis

You spit on the founders of this nation and the ones who actually died for this country.

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?

Pastebin:

pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

You would have stood in New York and railed against guidos and paddies.

Fuck off Irish, fuck off Italians! America for real Americans!!!!! And you are still wrong.

>You would have stood in New York and railed against guidos and paddies.
Yes I would of. You catholics and Jews ruined America.

I know my history, and it includes running KKK out of our cities with guns.

He's right. Whites have always stood alongside every civil rights struggle in America.

Intellectual whites, anyway. Opportunists like George Wallace have been fleecing clueless bigots for decades.

The only actual traitors to the American Dream are seditionists and separatists. Anyone who is against a single American is against all of us.

Canada would have been great if there were only French people here. I genuinely believe this.

This, Racial nationalists are moronic

>Brits
>Real Americans
LOL

Bill the Butcher was friends with Irish, he was friends with Leoarndo

Time marches on. New Americans will certainly add their own to our great tapestry.

And they will certainly make parts of ot their own. America is a safe harbor for all the people of Earth.

>I know my history,
You clearly don't. Recite the naturalization act for me.
>I genuinely believe this.
And you would be wrong.

>America is a safe harbor for all the people of Earth.
You are disgusting. You are a pansy who lives in a decedent society and would never of made it in real America.

Actually many non-racists were against civil rights due to it's infringe on free markets.

Tell me who won the civil war, angry pindick.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Meanwhile I stand with my countrymen. No matter what.

This is why I laugh at you ignorant pissants.

>countrymen
You are nothing more than a contributor to the destruction of the vision that was America.

Not one single goddamn thing.

I am a civic nationalist.
I love my country and all the people in it. I am proud to be an American and I believe the United States to be the greatest nation to ever grace this world with it's presence.

>Seriously, what is wrong with civic nationalism?

Hope that helps.

Well okay then lol, watch us not become great again (you won't)

>How to spot a cuck the post

I wont watch become great again you are right. Only balkanization is going to happen.

Lol nice edit, but seriously what are you doing to make America great again?

Try typing that again you are drunk sir

Then base those restrictions on the ability of the potential immigrant. If Abdul wants to bring his wife and 5 kids over, he needs the credentials to back it up.

why is this leaf so mad?

Is it because he's a colony of the brits?

Wait, did Brexit fuck over Canada too?

By your country, you mean Canada?

The one that still bows to the Queen of England and speaks french?

I laugh at you ignorant xenohpboci peasant

This. I am the same but i love all CANADIANS

day of the rake when?

You don't speak for all Americans, faggot.

Typo that is it. you are still traitorous vermin.
You are a fucking parasite nothing more nothing less.

Finally some sense.

There's also a shitload of competent and bro-tier blacks (and every other race) in the military who I trust with my life.

There's also a few dindu retards who somehow slipped in, but they don't last long.

Niggers obviously

> bro-tier blacks
How many days a week do you lend them your mother?

According to the constitution the jews won fair and square.

their genetics are shit tier tho senpai

All non-Whites vote leftist. Your civic nationalist dream won't last very long once they're in the majority and have total political power. Fact.

Funny since Bill the Butcher was friends with that Irish guy from that movie, and that pic is just as dumb as Clintons Putin conspiracy

>jews won fair
>won
>fair
The fat lady hasn't sung yet you dirty vermin.

>from that movie,
>that movie
>movie
Wew lad

impossible without free association

That statement may have held water before Trump ran and won. It was minorities that helped put him over the top. Fact.

I don't give a shit about his credentials. I give a shit about his genetic predispositions (the mean his offspring will regress to) and his family ties.

90% of the world population are retarded animals and have no place in American society. I'd rather wall off the US and permanently ban immigration from the 3rd world

> Leaf
Fuck off cuck

>Unite inherently different people on grounds which don't actually exist.

Why should I trust an abo just because he calls himself Australian?

Well until we know what his life was like we don't know if he really hated Irish. What he said about immigrants is even less harsh than Drumpf and he loves Mexican immigrants as long as they aren't drug-lords

>Coming from a civicuck
Make sure to post pics of your half breed children Im sure you'd make Deniro proud.

Humans overwhelmingly prefer to live with, marry, socialize with people of their own kind. Either you make discrimination legal, in which case every race except one will eventually leave (leaving you with an ethno-nationalist state)- or you make discrimination illegal, in which case you will create racial tension which will eventually boil over into violence and destroy your nation.

>grounds that don't exist
Ohhhh you mean like races?

Is that code for ass fuckers?

Try working class whites, and a slight uptick in Cuban support. Texas, Arizona, and Georgia all shifted slightly more Democratic precisely because of minorities, who HATE Trump.

replied to wrong person, meant to reply to OP

That's a fascist lie. Races get along no need to fight.

Nationalism is a cucked dream born in slave Europe last century. It is inferior in almost every single way to classic American Patriotism. The only ideology America needs is that of the patriot.

As for Europe, they might still need the training wheels of nationalism to break them from the herd mentality that controls them. The issue is that they need to be prepared to transition from nationalism to something more, as nationalism fails when confidence in the state fails, but things like patriotism can be held to cultural importance as well.

What would European patriotism look like anyway?

You are hitting levels of retardation that only a french cuck could hit.