civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/lincoln-rejects-the-king-of.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oxmzu_MAK-Ue5ZBWMAGcoA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

>0 nuclear weapons

Yes nuke San fagscico or LA someone has to do it for the greater good

All they need is some fireworks stands and the whole place will go up.

You guys do that already, by the van full.

>Should

Absolutely

>Could

Unlikely

We just need to buy nukes from China or ask them to put up some in our country close to the border, after trump inevitably fags up both of our economies, this is bound to happen.

Would absolutely love to see nukes pointed at ameriburgers so they stop shit talking about Mexicans on the internet

>Buy from China
>No money
So should we call you Nuevo Beijing when you fail?

>deluded spic thinks his shithole country won't get liberated the moment they even consider any sort of military actions against the burgers
Hahaha enjoy getting "democracy" brought to you.

a mexican nuke?! 1st Mexico would need a stable society that would be able to produce such things. a failed narco state just isn't going to cut it

Another war with Mexico?

Sounds good. We could use some more land.

The border just got ten miles bigger
Everyone talks shit about spics
even spics

sorry carlos, all your money is paying for the wall

Of course mexico would attack the USA with fireworks

Of course they should. Knowing mexico they'll fuck up the process of building the nuke and wipe their shitstain of a country off the earth. go ahead.

They can create nuke denbts with Russia or somewhere.

does mexico know what a nuke is? hint its not the thing you do to your burritos to make them warm

You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one

i got a better chance of building a nuke in my garage, than that happening

(just a joke nsa)

deberias de ir a chingar a tu madre y dejar de hacer este tipo de threads solo para obtener (you)s

Should I poo in the loo?

You know what is common in both questions?

We both lack the means.

#savageindia

I'll post this gem from your earlier thread Juan.

Stop sniffing solvents from dirty mops Juan

Sí... nuke...

Checked

Mexico has creates weapons grade uranium before dumbass.

The only thing stopping Mexico from building nuclear weapons is some stupid fucking treaty

Will our best ally join us in the 2nd Mexican-American War?
civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/lincoln-rejects-the-king-of.html

Here's food for thought

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Si

Try it, gives us a reason to kick your taco nigger ass and make you as USA Territory.

All it takes is one nuke blowing up the port of Los Angeles to send the Dow into a death spiral.

Sure you can retaliate and destory mexico, but the damage would be so immense

We have technical capabilities to produce nukes already, we just need good rockets to fire them. They aren't particularly expensive.

Having means to deter Americans from starting a war is not taking military action.

Costa Rica can't even build nukes, literal nigger

You is trying to score some uncle juan cuck points?

The USA and trump's rhetoric is only going to continue and we'll come out of it badly hurt in terms of economic loss, I say we build nukes and stop combating the USA's drug problem, let people sell and tax any drug in Mexico so that we can focus on rebuilding the country and its people instead of fighting dumb drug wars for them that torn apart this country.

Even cienfuegos already asked the government to stop employing the military and navy to fight cartel shit, that's not their role.

Yeah, this treaty:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco

We also have huge reserves of uranium but there isnt enough information about it so i dont know if its true.

quit posting this bait shit you faggot go kys puto joto

Are chinks and Spics the same species? I have met tons of mexicans that look straight up Japanese

Uhhh, sure ..... how?

Do it. Nuke commiefornia.

No. Mexico need to nuke the Dominican Republic.

There's so many beaners in california that they may as well be nuking themselves

You watch your fucking mouth beaner scum

If you fucking so much as taco fart and it even reminiscently sounds like Nuclear weaponry or anything that even suggests you're THINKING about nuclear weapons, the state of Texas is going to grow to encompass the half of your shithole desert of a country that we were so gracious to leave you.

That's even assuming we get to kill you before the cartels do. How many tanks does your country even have? Probably like fucking 6.

Just the hopped up militias of texan rednecks pouring across the Rio Grande (Soon to be Rio Barron, mexican't bitch) with nuggets would be more than enough to destroy your entire """national army""" (Cartel training camp)

You better think twice about what the fuck you post in this thread or I swear to god I will western union death straight into whichever mudbrick cabbage hut you call a house.

You've been warned

That is the idea.

Didn't India already destroy this argument?

What the fuck is going on on this board? Why is there so much fucking spam the past few days, especially tonight? Is CTR still getting funding through the end of the month or something?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oxmzu_MAK-Ue5ZBWMAGcoA/

>Searching for posts with the image hash ‘oxmzu/MAK+Ue5ZBWMAGcoA==’. 28 results found.

>28 results found.

sage and hide this shit for fuck's sake

are you mad?

Lmao thin skinned microdick trumpfag is mad at our sovereign actions as a nation.

>microdick trumpcuck America having ANY say as to how mexico is run
>Mexicans being responsible for any of the bad shit that happens here
You can only pick one faggot

lolwat?

where do you see these?

I was last here a week ago and saw this faggot sucking chinese cock and asking for nukes

Maybe not tons, but two or three, i thought a friend of mine was Japanese but hes 100% Mexican

>fucks over mexicans
>gets mad when mexicans get means of self defense
There is nothing wrong with not sucking American dick cletus

We'll attack grom within
Look how many mexicans make up the military and streets