All of Sup Forums's right wing heroes support Israel

Trump, Farage and Rhodesia support/supported israel. The Nazis often talked of an independent Jewish state somewhere outside Europe. Israel was also one of only three countries in the world that ignored sanctions on Rhodesia as they saw Rhodesians to be in a similar situation as themselves.

Obama, Marxists and the USSR oppose/opposed israel

Why isn't Sup Forums left wing if they hate Israel so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED jews

pol doesnt hate israel they are jealous of israel

because israel turned the right into a bunch of useless cucks.

>shlomos goes full shilling after UN resolution, THE THREAD

KEK

The only reason I support Israel is so the kikes in the USA have a place to go when we BTFO them

>can't even answer my question
Why aren't you a leftist?

Why would left wing Jews want to go to Israel? Most left wing Jews in the US hate Israel.

theere is nothing wrong with the UN resolution
stahp colony nao

We aren't talking about the resolution. We're talking about why you hate Israel even though you're right wing.

have no problem with israel, they're what we want america to be for americans

>jealous of israel
jealous of living with a bunch of kikes?

>knows im right
>resorts to memeing

We don't hate Israel per se. Most of the Israeli posters are pretty based. It's 80% of American Jews who piss us off. We mostly just counter-signal against Israel because their co-ethnics piss us off. If 80% of Western Jews were just like Israeli's, there would no anti-Semetism ever.

Great example: the overwhelming amount of Jews voted Hillary, but the majority of Orthodox/Conservative/Religious Jews voted Trump. So it's entirely clear cut. I suspect it's because most American Jews are Reform, which is banned in Israel, and is basically just liberalism disguised as Judaism.

Palestinian Liberation Front was founded by people from Lebanon. They won't go back to Lebanon. Instead they whine about a mile long strip of land (that was never theirs to begin with.) And they have no sense of irony telling Arabic Christians who've been there all their lives to move out...

Faggot Marxists everywhere defending islam. Hamas and Hezbollah din'du-nothin wrong... ect...

Top kek. That UN resolution really pissed you kikes off huh?

so did south africa

Pol is literally marxist-tier when it comes to it

Are you a leftist?

fuck off who would wanna argue with a shill?
its like talking with an oister
fak off JIDF

JIDF actually infiltrated Sup Forums.

Not an argument.

The American White man is cucked beyond belief...same country that killed sailors on the USS Liberty is the same one this cucks are cock sucking...will scream IQ scores and have the heart of the cowardly lion

I honestly didn't give a shit about Israel before I started coming here but seeing how much it's very existence pisses off the mudshits and nazi's I fucking love the country now!

Jews are fucking alright in my book!

OY VEY THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD HOLOCAUST THIS WEEK OY GEVALT

Go back to where you belong

>>>/reddit/

>tfw to inteligent to be antisemitic

We hate Israel because they did 9/11 and systematically caused every war through false intelligence and (((media))) propaganda

USA is literally the most cucked country in the world

Australia, Europe, Canada and the uk are a close 2nd in the cuck league

Based Israel.

Fuck you New Zealand, what a joke, its like we've returned to the communist 1970s. And Fuck you too Senegal. The US abstains, but somehow Kerry has a big speech at the ready?

The UN is a piece of shit anyway. The passed a motion opposing Trump earlier this year. Maybe they should focus less on grandstanding and spend time on stopping their soldiers from screwing kids throughout Africa, useless cunts.

We don't hate Jews. There are about 60 million Jews around the world today. 59,900,000 are regular people. Their opinions and struggles are ignored by the elites of the world. But there's about 100,000 that conspire to rule the world, as they have for centuries. This 100,000 is what we have a problem with. Israel as a nation is fine.

This.

If all the kikes just fucked off to the Jewish state, or the globalists were killed off, I wouldn't care. But globalism and treachery is all too common with them.

Let's be real guys. What our the options? All I see is support the Muslims or support the Jews.

Do you really think we can fight both at the same time? Is that your plan of action?

>White people are too weak to fight them
>They're outnumbered
>Just trust Israel, you can't do it on your own
>Trust Russia, you can't do it on your own
>You're powerless

Are you trying to say we should fight everyone all at once?

Jews have money and influence like most people can't fathom. The masses are bluepilled as fuck and would see little problem with excepting Jewish bribes and lies in exchange for destroying the Jew opposing force from within.

Trump is going to rile up the Saudis and Iranians who are going to see no other option but to attack Israel. They're going to destroy themselves and we're going to get a new vacation spot. We'll then invade with hotels and Starbucks and McDonald's. The survivors will all be fat and work in the service industry serving fast food to even fatter Americans who complain about the heat.

Because the nazis thought that all the jews wanted was a homeland to call their own and once they had that, they'd leave us alone. History has shown that this was not the case and it simply gave them a formidable base of operations to better coordinate the enslavement and destruction of gentiles.

Wiping them all out is the only solution left.

fpbp

There is literally nothing wrong with support Israel.

Israelis are alright. They are pretty redpilled and understand the importance of ethnostate. They're more likely to sympathise with whites who want an ethnostate than their cousins in the diaspora.

It's the diaspora liberal types who demand “ethnostate for me, but not for thee” without actually going to live there (and having no intention of living there) that get on my wick.

There are many small minorities in Israel who'd be at the mercy of mudslimes if Israel didn't exist, people like the Druze and Samaritans and the remaining Assyrians. The fact their territory is fortunate enough to fall within Israeli borders protects them from the fate of, say, the Yezidi or Syrian Christians.

People thinking western jews = Israeli jews. If one wanted to control you, they wouldn't have moved to their own country.
>but we're forced to help them
It's a mutually beneficial relationship. They're looking to keep their state alive at all cost. Even western jews are turning on them.
>spies
This is the way of things.

Not a Trump supporter nor right-wing.

Israel has done absolutely nothing wrong.

>Iran
>numbers
>typing this
what the fuck

A good summary dude.
The Christians of Gaza can concur with your findings.

wow, what timeline is this

btw check'em

Israel is all right, its the Jews that live in the west that are the problem. Get the fuck out of our countries and go live in Israel.

>Israel
>cucks Muslims out of holy clay
>but it is full of Jews

Sometimes I don't know.

Because pol is American, and America is culturally Protestant, and Protestants always will be the bitches of the Jews. They die for Israel everyday.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

Mexico youre not even relevant bro you cant even fight off drug lords let alone a capable military.

I'm a little conflicted on Zionism.

From one perspective, if we want our own white nationalist state, it could make sense to support the Jews having their own state. Makes it easier to push for them to be less involved in global affairs, and the affairs of a white nation, or the banks/media/mega-conglomerates.

>Una chingada hoja

"This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it."
>not acknowledging the fact that muslims hates the west even if they don't support israel
>doesn't know that islam has an imperialist ideology that wants to destroy anyone that isn't them
>land concessions never worked with muslims
>thinks if the west gives things back to muslims and let them do whatever they want, nothing is gonna happen
>mfw you don't realize that's a pre 9/11 ideology

Pol supports Israel because pol supports ethno-states.

If we can manifest destiny why can't Israel. They were given their nation by the will of the anglo empire so this is only natural fucking progression.