Hey Sup Forums

What happens here? Are they slavs? Are they northern turks? Are they vampires?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HPaFYQoRo
youtube.com/watch?v=y80RGbS-SVU
youtube.com/watch?v=68gUNpuQiSo
youtube.com/watch?v=M1bclVYEUH4
youtube.com/watch?v=OKwPFuDJMEU
youtube.com/watch?v=tm34Yu1RabM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUCbz8gqGQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worse than all of those....gypsies

Romania minus the a is Romani, which is another name for gypsies.

gypsies that have poo genes

just a bunch of gypsie heroin addicts

Gypsies larping as Romans

Some Romans that got severely lost and then suffered an invasion of turks, who brought gypsies with them as slaves (this did not work well).
Broke away to eventually it up with the French, got raped in WWI and got a big bunch of Hungarian clay as compensation (Hungary is still buthurt about this). Tried to side with Hitler because the Soviets kept stealing their clay (even though he was busy helping Hungary and Bulgaria steal more), got raped by the Soviets, tried to switch sides only to get commies installed. Local Commies pretended to be totes separate from the Soviet bloc in order to get stupid western lefties to think they were cool (it was an act but worked). Wound up with no money because the dictator spent it all on a giant palace and tried to boost pops by making it illegal to not be pregnant (protip: constant pregnancy combined with soviet medical technology results in a lot of HIV+ orphans).
Anyway, the collapse of the USSR led to them Mussolini-ing their dictator and becoming a poor shitty ex-Soviet country until they joined the EU so they could send all their gypsies and criminals to the UK, who would send their theft & prostitution money back to Romania to build giant mansions the end.

Welcome to Romania, where every town has a rapist

huh, really is shaped like a fish.. kind of like a flounder... makes me think

We are the most arian part of Europe.

They're a combination of Dacians, Daco-Romans, and Slavs.

This is the plain truth, no trolling or banting.

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

Putin and Trump are going to crack open the Bucegi mountain housing the intergalactic library (like the one in Iraq) and that will sort out a lot of the general confusion

So why don't they go home?

hey dipshit, romani and romania minus the i/ia is roman. almost like nations dominated by the largest western empire were renamed. The only people who look down on gypsies more than you are... Romanians.

Literally the niggers of Europe

Nigga I aint reading all that shit cliffs in green text tea drinking faggot

>says the niggers of north america

I just know the accent makes my dick diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HPaFYQoRo

youtube.com/watch?v=y80RGbS-SVU

youtube.com/watch?v=68gUNpuQiSo

Europe's main gypsy nest

Codreanu was a good man.

T.Cuckolds.

Yes he was.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1bclVYEUH4

It is also a beautiful country.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKwPFuDJMEU

>le 60% face

>Colonials don't know about Ukraine or Albania

everybody in east europe is mongol-turk rape babies hungary and bulgaria was turkic empire

Listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm34Yu1RabM&t=1s

>Gets burnt alive by isis pigs

>Muslim PM

What is Obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ

Vampire myth came from vlad the impaler
based man
gypsies are not the same as a daco roman
gypsies are mostly related to pooinloos checked

you will also realize most daco romans have eternal emnity against gypsies

You are Romanian?

yes
my guess is you are as well from the photo

my romanian buddy who grew up in constanta tells me stories about how gypsies got BTFO by his right wing brother

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=gUCbz8gqGQk

gypsies are scum lower than animals.

Multumesc
Funny how Sup Forums takes part alongside bozgors and gives us shit. Clearly this is what we should ascertain to be like.
Calling a indian a poo in loo is correct
Calling a romanian a gypsy is misinformed
Maybe our deportation of the illegals here inspires a gypsy deportation

The women are beautiful, but, unfortunately, they are all whores.

>unfortunately

that means even you can nail a 10, fatty

>bozgors
They are forever butthurt.
>Maybe our deportation of the illegals here inspires a gypsy deportation
We can only see what the future holds.

True, brother.

I didn't know people still followed Arianism. Unless you meant Aryan in which case you are retarded.