ATF / NFA / GUN CONTROL 1968 REPEAL WITH TRUMP?

Will Trump and the Republican majority Congress move to reform or repeal the NFA (National Firearms Act), Gun Control Act of 1968, and the FOPA of 1986? These idiotic laws result in findings like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Police
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least get the Hughes so we can have full-fun pistols.

There was a case headed through the appeals courts seeking to overturn Hughes amendment. It may win when Trump fills Scalia's seat. Their argument is the BAN on new machine guns after 1986 is unconstitutional, not the actual licensing process or NFA process for registering Class III.

nope

might take suppressors off the NFA but even that's probably not going to happen.

The fun thing about the image is that certain pistols like the C96 are exempt from NFA laws if they're used with an original non repro buttstock.

Also I hope SBRs at the least are removed. And that I get my $600 back from my 3 SBR tax stamps

>buying cuck stamps

lol. Shall not be infringed amirite? People like you are what's wrong with this country.

Trump is going to repeal the NFA.

Probably not, Republicans barely did anything for gun rights between 200 and 2006. Although we'll probably see a lot of bad court decisions on the Second Amendment overturned especially after Ginsburg retires or dies.

I would forgive him for everything he ever did if he'd just get SBS and SBRs off the NFA registry.

I hope so. I want to own a ridiculously short 12 gauge.

The stamps or the guns, user?

One is gay, the other is necessary and good

Hopefully they repeal the NFA
Likely we will get national constitutional carry and the hearing protections act.

For you Normie fucks if the NFA is repealed this will mean that law abiding American citizens without felony convictions or any violent convictions can legally purchase and possess fully automatic firearms and suppressors for hearing protection.

>tfw Ausfags can put stocks on handguns with no problem

I liked the Rock and Roll house.

that 007 "Klobb"
now get a second one with extended mags and you can single highhandedly break out of an USSR nuclear base

>going to prison because I took retarded guns to the range
Gun laws have only expanded during my lifetime. The more common NFA items become, and they've gotten huge in the past few years, the better chance of being deregulated. At some point, when there are 50,000,000 registered suppressor in the country with no increase in crime, it will be impossible to argue against them.

The stamps.

>oh please massah! Oh lawdy please lemme have an SBR!

>oh I's be's a good nigga here my fingerprints thank ya massah

nigga get an hk

Like this? :^)

Sir, please have a seat.

>behold my overcomplicated wrist breaking device

I like your rifle a lot

R8

>fingerprints
What is a trust

Then they'll just hire more alphabet soup agents to deal with it and argue that they can't just deregulate them. "Well no one has a problem with filling out NFA paperwork so why would you need to get rid of it? This way we know who's buying them and some random criminal can't jsut get one"

You can argue it either way but paying for inalienable rights to some jewish controlled government that is actively promoting white genocide against us is top tier cuckoldry.

pls no 1v40 flawless escape senpai

They're still all registered to you. Also that's the typical cucked argument from fudds.

>hurr well I got mine fuck all the younger people that weren't around before 2016 lolol

I really wanna buy an rpg-7 but getting the ammo is goddamn impossible. I know its legal to own and all that jazz inb4 200$ tax stamp per round but where the fuck do I buy them at?

>overpriced sheet metal
>overpriced piston AR
For that money, i would rather have an AR like this guys+quality optic like aimpoint and 3 cases of ammo or a SCAR or AUG

At least they make good handguns. My USP and P2000sk are pretty decent.

where in the hell do you get ammo for that thing?

I

WISH
I
S
H

A

NIGGA
I
G
G
A

WOULD
O
U
L
D

Honestly, what good is the stock on the Vz 61 good for if you're not a Slavic elf manlet?

>ATF
Why do americans have so many wacky law enforcement agencies? Isn't the FBI enough?

Just look at this shit. Literally mail cops.

>not having a shoulder thing that goes up

Enjoy your inaccurate. 32acp paper weight

More people owning them also means it'll be a hell of a lot harder to outlaw them in the future.

It sucks but it's still available for people. My name popped up in a NICS check 11 times this year so they already know I own guns.

DESU senpai g2g lel Kek 420swaggit

Best bet is 7.62x39 trainer rockets. I think it would be possible to build one but I've never tried

It's actually shit on the semi auto due to the adapter plate required to mount it. It pushes the stock out farther than it's supposed to be and allows it to wriggle. Not worth the stamp to be honest but no regrets

Actually it's hilariously accurate, as a pistol. I can ping a small steel plate at 75 yards with every shot, easily. It's like shooting a .22

Who concealed carry's here?

Just bought a smith and wesson bodyguard revolver. Waiting for the background check and the permit.

Every time ive shot a pcc sans stock, its instamiss mode for me.

Plus a scorpion with a stock extended is pure sex.

I get the wrist breaking part, but what's over-complicated about a side by side?

This should be in every home for self defense. It's perfect. No joy could come from firing this. You wouldn't want to touch it unless absolutely necessary. At close range it will kill anything. Liberal gun grabbers should be all over this. Of course it's banned. That will stop crime right?

The vz61 is like a big pistol. It weighs less than my 6" GP100 (I think) and is decently balanced. Grip it like a pistol with both hands and it's really nice to shoot.

>that image
Now that's a Jerry rig!

I have for the past 7 years. I carry a Springfield Professional.

Nice 5 shooter.

Which is true it is.

Any tips for a new carrier?
I've read up a lot on the do and don'ts etc. So I have a pretty good idea.

ATF is for white people
DEA is for blacks
and ICE is for spics

In the land of America we grew up knowing that the feds are always trying to bust us. My dad told me at a young age not to tell any of my teachers or cops or any one at all about his guns. My friends parents would tell them how to deal with border patrol officers and cops.

I love HK's, but as far as AR's go I like to mix 'em up.

Colt lower + Knight's Armament CQB upper.

Proud American. 105 years old, still badass.

holy shit a famas

>tfw ausgags can't own handguns

post more qts with guns

If you're in Texas, it may be illegal for you to even "print" through clothing. Not sure about other states.

Best tips I think would to invest in a quality leather IWB holster. You might have to try a few until you find one that fits you well. Also, don't get nervous while carrying at first. Most people don't pay attention to your body at all, so no one is going to "spot" you, unless they're a seasoned cop or something.

FOPA of 1986 is mostly good as it protects owners in several cases they previously lacked legal protection for. The only restriction it put in place was banning fully automatic guns. If he wants to repeal that specific provision, good luck.

Thanks man.

Rifle:
6.75/10
Stock needs to go, so does the rail, light, and A2 muzzle device.
Aimpoint is nice, and paint is kinda cool.
Your table is 9/10 though. That thing looks sweet.

Washington has pretty lax carry laws. It was really easy to get the permit as well. Just sign one piece of paper and fringerprints and 50 bucks.

For what's it's worth, I took a Texas LTC class a few months ago and asked if it was illegal to print through your clothes, and the instructor said it wasn't.

I really really like your charging handle.

Did you do that yourself? How?

Awesome, good to know.

>that
>short

Uding a normal pistol type grip like weaver or iscociles on a """pistol""" always feels...weird... to me.

I pretty much have to magwell grip it out of pure autism.

Its why i sold my SP89 clone (that and good luck with making rollers last more than a millisecond)

grabbers don't care about reasoned arguments. there's dozens of facts you can pull out right now in favor of deregulation, but they don't give a shit.

Fuck, I hope it happens. I know it won't, though. I want to own an integrally suppressed SBR. I'll be happy for national conceal carry laws. If we push for it maybe we could get NFA repealed.

If you think that's bad, come spend about a week in Washington, D.C. There's literally a police department for every single fucking obscure government agency you can think of.

There's even police departments that exist solely to protect other police departments like the FBI, Secret Service, you name it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Police

stocks like these always look uncomfortable, how do they feel?

Jesus man i can see the fucking shell sticking out of it

Going shooting tomorrow.

Yes, I'm in commiefornia.

New York City has something called the Sanitation Police. All they do is enforce laws and arrest people for violating trash laws.

Im a bit of a weapons hipster.

I keep the stock because everybody has magpul and i have to be a speshul snowflake

I keep the rail because it was the first handguard i saw that had the "add rails where you need them instead of full quad rail and i got in in like 2010 before keymod and m-lok caught on. Its like "i was running this type of thing before they were famous"

I have the original inforce wml gen 1 because its a good light, but last week my buddy got a gen 2 and it is honestly a better light.

I rock the birdcage because it is a honestly good flash hider and it pisses my range bros with lantacs off.

I know I'm an insufferable cunt...

Thanks for liking the paint though.

We should oper8 sometime and give each other tactical hand jobs.

Feels good, nice cheek weld because it has an LMT SOPMOD shape to it. At first I thought it might pull my beard hairs out, but no issues at all.

My 12 gauge shotgun holds more rounds than your AR.

Yes we can, you cuck.

I own that Smith and Wesson too. The commie version too. I got it cheaper that way. I gotta fix that retarded fucking mag button.

>DROP YOUR LETTER
>AM I BEING POSTED?!
>DO NOT OPEN THAT LETTER
>AM I BEING POSTED?!?!

>pic

Fuck off my little pony faggot

Why do people like the block?
It's so damned ugly and the grip size is ridiculous

Neither are a SandW though.

Kimber .45 PRO Carry
Sig Sauer M400

Gee, no shit?

Look out! He's got Wal-Mart birdshot!!!!!

use #4 plated buck, you fucking cuck

> your shotgun

Also, I hate the mag button too,fucking retarded.

There are yt videos on how to take it off.

>Jerry
You mean nigger?

they fucking better, I want to buy a thompson at wal mart, with a silencer and a fucking 500 round drum mag

Boomerangs aren't handguns

>might take suppressors off the NFA but even that's probably not going to happen.

it better, or else we'll just 3d print the shit out of this stuff and make the law look retarded

all weapons should be 4th amendment weapons

you edc a fucking flashlight? Neato inspector gadget.

Handguns are completely legal in Aus.
The only rules for what we can own are:
>Under 65cm OAL
>Over 120mm barrel
>Maximum 10 rounds

counterfeit stamps are a serious problem. I know a guy who makes literally tens of dollars a week

It's Keano!!!!!

Love that slide!

How much does a piece like this go for? I've been wanting a revolver for quite some time. Something to throw in a jacket pocket and still fire without worrying about the slide jamming.

Concealed for 2 years now, can't wait for nationwide riciprocity! Did Trump ever confirm that he was still going to do this? I'd love to get the NFA repealed, also! But money is my problem and I would love to spend spend spend on some new guns.

>pic related is my work gun and my concealed

I got that revolver for 480. Has a laser sight on it too.

I like them. I view them the same as a hammer or saw, all utility. Grip actually fits pretty well too, because I got those big lego hands.

Because if you want to break your wrist, why bother with a gun, just grab a hammer and slam down really hard or run it over with a car. Same result, really.

Are you a handlet?

That's really good, I wonder if there are any LE special deals for that. Probably not, either way, it's still a damn nice gym for a good price.

>foregrip on a pistol
For what purpose?

How about this, stamps are left alone, the registration is re-open, and waiting periods are shortened to like a day or 2 or maybe even a fucking hour or some shit, it's still cucked because shitty feds keeping everything on file. But I think that's a pretty good TEMPORARY solution. This way I can have my full fun AK's. also

>god emperor pls remove import laws regarding guns and 922R

Gun* kek, new iPhone autocorrect needs to uncuck itself and learn my ways all over again

no none of that shit is legal, you go to the store and buy the gun, the shop keep can tell you to fuck off if he wants and thats it,

no paperwork, no nothing, if you have the money you can buy the piece unless the shop keep thinks you're retarded and doesn't want to sell you anything then you have to go to the gun shop in the black neighborhood

Full auto Glocks

So there are boomerang restrictions in Australia? Why can't you own a boomerang shorter than 120mm?

if your white and dont already own at least one hand gun to carry every day as well as some type of long gun for home defense, you're doing it wrong.