PEDOS ON YOUTUBE

Watch: youtu.be/KNTbQommsDs

There is an active pedophile ring on YouTube, yet videos are not taken down after repeated flagging. What can we do about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFreTpZw-QbDUcep5VxJ-hQ/videos
youtube.com/results?search_query=webcam video from
youtu
kikebook.com/stephen.wesley.52
wapkasu.com/video/name/My splits/PNHqoF1Lcso.html
myhit.kz/watch/QPXaPbMeqrM/yummy.html
youtube.com/channel/UC9UZOldNvJVF3iJ2IoVckcQ
kikebook.com/stephen.wesley.52/media_set?set=a.1608284576998.2082367.1532719871&type=3
youtube.com/channel/UCQZhflL_umw3m19UT9uxd-A
youtu.be/sJArqmRkykw
youtube.com/watch?v=O86i0VC0p_o
youtube.com/watch?v=773nQuyXheg
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c
reddit.com/r/webcamvideo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Juniper_Tree_(fairy_tale)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jewish owned international business
>Surprised that there are Jewish pedos involved

>le frantic fat tumblr lady upset about videos of children in swimsuits which do not depict any illegal activities
whoa.....

She says there's a pedo ring on youtube, it's really a bunch of clever nasty neckbeards that found webcam software names videos with "webcam video from" and it happens to be a bunch of girls doing shit girls do for attention when they realize the power of being an object.

>this video is popular with men aged 44 to 65
(°~°)

>yfw you search 'webcam video from' on youtube

>Youtube search "Webcam video from"
>Lolis as far as the eye can see
>Doing loli things
>Risque ones have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VIEWS

>girls on their own recording themselves doing dumb shit is now "a pedophile ring"
Fucking hell.

I wish she would lose about 30-40 pounds. She'd probably be a8.5 in the face after but loose skin everywhere else. Maybe she'd keep some of it in the hips/ass but seriously get this bitch on a diet.

Post some evidence.

>roasties mad that alpha men are not attracted to old bitches

TOP KEK

Yep, totally normal, nothing to see here goyim

youtube.com/channel/UCFreTpZw-QbDUcep5VxJ-hQ/videos

Virgin detected.

This is bad. These videos should be removed before someone accidently downloads them.

oh goddammit /pol when will this stop?

People are so stupid they call something illegal and admit to doing it. If she want people to be arrested for looking at these videos she should hand herself over to the police.

WTF.

Technically it's not illegal content, but I'm guessing there will come a time when YouTube will require parental consent for kids to post videos, possibly via the usual identification methods (like via bank or similar).

But geez o man, this is just nuts.

How about parents try to pay some attention to what their little sweethearts are doing online?

>What can we do about this Sup Forums?

you might need a flamethrower

This dumb cunt lost me when she mentioned Pizzagate.

Yes there are pedophiles on youtube but it's not a god damn organized conspiracy. Just perverts sharing videos.

Overly dramatic cunt posts video with pictures of kids, saying that videos with kids should be flagged. Another hysterical cunt in the comments said unironically that anyone who watches said videos should be executed. I don't think we can fix this. I considered commenting with a troll response, but these fucks would probably dox me and lynch me. Fucking hell. Put women back in the kitchen where they belong.

>search for it
>it's there
WTF

>youtube.com/results?search_query=webcam video from

These all must be flagged, pedos literally aren't human

Is this the Alt-Right Amy Schumer? What a disgusting whore lol

>How about parents try to pay some attention to what their little sweethearts are doing online?
But internet is supposed to be a babysitter like TV, right?

>Making a creepy ass comment on youtube with your real name on a video of a child
This man deserves whatever falls on him

Stephen Wesley
Duty Manager at Beverley holidays
Lives in Paignton
Studied at Studley High School

I'm assuming the "Webcam video from [timecode]" is just a generic format for some webcam software and these kids are being kids on the computer and accidentally uploading shit.

If you look further, you'll find tons of videos of adults with the same format, just all the most popular ones are the little girls because perverts.

WHERE'S RUSTIN COHLE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

this. if this is a "pedophile ring" then there is an even bigger one on kikebook and an even bigger one on tumblr.

I was just about to look him up, just signed into Facebook before updating this thread

jeez wait until you guys stumble upon the videos that little girls in russia, france, and the ukraine upload

Oh shit. I found a video.
youtu be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Looks like it might be him, here is the page in question if anyone is curious:

kikebook.com/stephen.wesley.52

What did Stephen Wesley mean by this?

But that's not the guy from youtube, and his fb account seems normal, just a halloween pic.

Just did a reverse image search with his profile picture. Got a similarly creepy comment on another pedo video via "wapkasu.com":
>wapkasu.com/video/name/My splits/PNHqoF1Lcso.html

And a dead russian link:
>myhit.kz/watch/QPXaPbMeqrM/yummy.html

Here's the creepy bastards youtube account:
>youtube.com/channel/UC9UZOldNvJVF3iJ2IoVckcQ

And here's the profile picture library from the look-alike facebook account, might be him:
>kikebook.com/stephen.wesley.52/media_set?set=a.1608284576998.2082367.1532719871&type=3

I feel weird.

youtube.com/channel/UCQZhflL_umw3m19UT9uxd-A

What the fuck

Just translated the describtion to the dead russian link:
>On our site you can watch online video from your webcam. Date:. 16 May 2014, 21:44, as well as have the possibility to download

It's another webcam site

le xDDDD

>5:00

The creepiest part is the way the camera focuses on their legs and feet, fucking pedos

youtu.be/sJArqmRkykw
How can youtube allow things like this?

*any men

oh my

I mean you can skip a lot of the bullshit and type in any popular BR pop song and find shit like this.It's not necessarily illegal it just happens to appeal to pedos.

youtube.com/watch?v=O86i0VC0p_o

youtube.com/watch?v=773nQuyXheg
Congratulations America With New President Donald Trump! Aмepикa здeлaлa cвoй выбop-Дoнaльд Tpaмп !

Merry Christmas Sup Forums
You open your present by clicking the link and going to her main channel

dare i say...thicc?

t. angry roastie

Bump, come on, this is sick

bump

Dutroux
ABRASAX
Coloboma
life extension
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar

Either speak English or fuck off leaf.

Bump for great justice

>the mutation connection

You are getting very close, user.

thats pretty messed up

Wouldn't it be better to find info on the uploaders before mass reporting?

There are pics of eyes with coloboma in that creepy video from Majestic Ape (Amanda Kleinman)

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

Feels kinda fucked up browsing these vids looking for commenters. Use a VPN guys.

Also this

I browsed some of the comments on them and it's pretty sick senpai. Lots of Muslims and old cucks. They actually use their own names and pictures.

its 2 am and i dont want to watch that shit, what is it

do you know how rare coloboma is
because i seen 1 in 10000 but they also state that its not always outwardly visible
where id guess would be lower odds
and then it can be passed on genetically but not strictly
is this accurate?

how come you guys always go after the ameatures? why dont you go after the hollywood execs instead of making memes outta dan Schneider?

does dan the man have too much protection?

if you can read french or have the patience to use google translate, that 1100 pages is mindblowing
even George Bush and son Jeb are named as pedos, royalty, ceremonies at castles, crazy shit, smuggling,drugs,murder,etc

the way the theory is evolving it seems that people wishing to extend their life need a supply of young blood from someone genetically the same or a carrier of a particular gene. Abducted girls (targetted for that gene) are impregnated and used as breeders . babies are then sacrificed.
turns out lots of powerful people seem to have the visible eye thing

Holy fuck those thighs...that's the age where I start to not hate the pedos so much, when it crosses into hebophelia.

I've seen this too, "0.5 to 2.2 cases per 10,000 live births". It looks like the kids are targeted because of the mutation.

Yes I'll read it.

In France and Europe (Belgium, Netherlands) a lot of people are aware of elite pedo rings since the Dutroux Case, but no one talks about it because they think it's a lost cause.

>ring

thanks for the clarification

does this really count as a "pedophile ring"
its not like they set this up on purpose it's just the result of a bunch of girls who don't know any better accidentally giving pervs jerk off material
the best youtube could do would be to give a warning to anyone who uploads a video with that title or automatically make them unlisted

Samuel Pedohyde can't keep getting away with it!

Don't you realize that Madeleine McCann had that eye thing? Isn't this evidence she was taken by elites, according to this theory?
>captcha is pizza

im pretty sure thats what the theory is saying

omg wtf is sick. I wonder if there is one for boys tho...just so I can report it of course.

reddit.com/r/webcamvideo

Yes it is a ring. Don't give these sickos the benefit of the doubt, that's how they always get away with it.

Ah, crap, I thought the theory existed before the abduction, and that I was a special connect-the-dot savant.

Of course they aren't taken down, it's the next barrier to break, goyim.

What, you're against consenting children who just want to love, you anti-Semite? NEVER FORGET, SIX GORILLION

bump

where are all the pizza gaters when you need some confiirmation
they probably all v&

After looking through some of this piglet shit I have noticed that both spanish and russian speaking videos seem to have more comments on their videos than a lot of the others. There's the stray creep i've come to see that drops a duce in the comments but it seems that there's more engagement in the spanish speaking videos as well as the russian ones. Ill get back to ye if I get somethin

also, "detectedpossiblemaliciouscodeinimagefile.png"

Yes McCann was in the earliest theories, with the portraits of the kidnappers.

nudge nudge wink wink... Christianity protects from pedophiles

when you buy our RING we protect you from pedophiles.

what do you PEDOPHILE RING mean neurolinguistic programing? PEDOPHILE RING were just trying to PEDOPHILE RING stop sexaul abuse of children. Teaching a PEDOPHILE RING girl how to be a good wife from a PEDOPHILE RING young age is "grooming".

guys were totally not fat aging whores trying to rob you of sexaul satisfaction. there is no conspiracy. out church didnt hide thousands of pedophiles for years...

also keep mutilating baby dicks

yeah my apologies i thought you meant something else

MORE

>special connect-the-dot savant
you mean a human?

2 step process

note the tub tub vid

what do the videos in spanish say ?

video de camara web?

didnt get to it i stepped away for a while but lots of nonsense gapetalk

delet this

Notice the hashtag #juniper Alefantis used.

From wikipedia:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Juniper_Tree_(fairy_tale)
>The story contains themes of child abuse, murder, cannibalism and significant connotations of religion and is one of the Brothers Grimm's darker and more mature fairy tales.

Also the pedos on youtube is the same problem than the pedos on twitter or instagram, they're always located in shitholes countries and can create multiples accounts, the companies dont give a shit or even protect them (against homophobic harrassement for example).

fucking hell

I've seen these linked here before and it's definitely gross, but it's not a conspiracy. however there is a chain of several similarly named YouTube channels that seem to be grooming vids or advertisements for "more content" if you catch my drift. look up variations of "seven gymnastic girls" each channel has a different theme but they're always seven. it's weird as fuck.

this, we are all going to lose our freedoms cause some teen cams whores(which is the parents fault) and some pedos

These threads have been on Sup Forums for quite a while. Nothing new here.

You're supposed to report it within 24 hours of first seeing it.

are they jerking off to it or reacting just like the people in this thread ?

Dedicated 'Webcam Video From' subreddit:

/r/WebcamVideoFrom/

Invitation only, hmmm.

I think that if one group of pedophiles utilize this channel to spread content (the non-trafficking pedos), the other more organized pedos out there will too.

Something will be there.

I feel it