Come on fellow 4channers, why do you guys like trolling so much?

Come on fellow 4channers, why do you guys like trolling so much?

4 TEH LULZ
FPBP

The_Donald actually is lowkey alt-right

>Wyoming

I thought you were more based than that

How can you be lowkey white nationalism?

You can tell. They call michele obama an 'ape'. Its pretty obvious.

Memes != white nationalist m8.
Sup Forums isn't alt-right and it shitposts about niggers all the time.

Daddy issues

>like trolling

Do you think we actually like trolling faggot?

If we stopped trolling shit would get really fucking real really fucking fast.

You don't know what you're fucking with.

Sup Forums is pretty alt-right...alt-right is white ethnocentrism.

You were being too obvious mate. Subtilty is key.

No alt-right is literally white nationalism.
Fuck off with your "muh PR" redefinitions.

>why does Sup Forums like trolling
I don't know, why do niggers chimp out? It's just in our blood.

quit trying to define the alt-right fags
it isn't real, richard spencer is just an ethno-nationalist who is also a complete faggot just trying to make a quick buck off some false political movement pushed by the MSM as scary to turn people away from the truth

i get the joke but we need to make unironic racism great again

What are you talking about? That's exactly what i said. "White ethnocentrism"

I don't like RS, but he is the real deal.

>classical alt right

>it isn't real
Someone created it, people follow it, it exists and has a definition.

>just trying to make a quick buck off some false political movement pushed by the MSM
Your phrasing makes me think you believe the alt-right was created by the media, surely you aren't that retarded.

>ethno centrism is the same as ethno nationalism
"no"

I said pushed. You somehow got created from that.
The media touts it like they do the KKK, even though you're statistically thousands of times more likely to get killed by a nigger than a registered Klansman.
Anybody who self identifies as alt-right is a pathetic basement dweller or a kike.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE

>le
>le
>le
>le
>le

Reddit is fucking ass cancer

Why yes, of course I got created from that.
When you say "he was trying to make money from a false movement pushed by the MSM", it's clear your intention is the movement didn't exist before the MSM pushed it (aka they created it).

Sounds like you fell for the media's narrative, good goy.

>tfw not accepting racism is bigotry

JEWS DID 9/11 AND 9/12 AND 9/13 THEY DID THE WHOLE GREGORIAN CALENDAR

a false movement, as in jews like spencer make it intentionally unappealing aka false flag-esque

that unappeal is pushed by the MSM to turn people away from ethno-nationalism

anything else?

The alt-light,

What's the difference?

Remember, when their shithole gets axes they're all going to come here

>jews like spencer
You do realize he's not jewish right? Fucking redditors.
>false flag
M-muh false flag!!!! Anything you do is a false flag! We need to tone down our message so normies aren't scared off!
Sounds like you're the kike here.
>that unappeal is pushed by the MSM to turn people away from ethno-nationalism
That doesn't even make sense. People are already pushed away from ethno-nationalism.
Also
>unappealing
He's literally the most appealing version of ethno-nationalism we've had in at least the past decade. Not my fault you fell for the media narrative hook line and sinker.

But no, the alt-right is a fake movement goy, attack the people fighting for you.
Again, fucking redditors.

>The_Donald user using the word bigotry unironically
They're a lost cause.

They're civic nationalists, not white nationalists.

It's great that 1.6% Negro Wyoming has a true understanding of race relations.

>now that's what I call wew lad

Compare the definitions, they're clearly nothing alike.
>ethnocentrism
>evaluation of other cultures according to preconceptions originating in the standards and customs of one's own culture.
>ethnonationalism
>a form of nationalism wherein the "nation" is defined in terms of ethnicity.
Judging ethnicities by comparing them with your own, essentially civic nationalism "just act like us and you're welcome" vs GIVE MY MY OWN FUCKING ETHNOSTATE, DARKIES GET OUT.

The younger generation in places like Wyoming are desperate to prove they aren't racist.
From birth they have been taught white guilt and how POC are just so cool and oppressed.

God you reek of reddit.

A civic nationalist isn't a lowkey white nationalist though, they have completely different values.
Civics care about actions (because they don't believe race impacts actions), ethnos care about race (because they believe it heavily impacts actions).

You should see the r/Sup Forums sub
I made the mistake of giving Reddit a look once and the word "fag" or "faggot" was forcefully inserted into everybody's comments (just like those wacky 4channers am I right?) and saw top rated comments praising communism, and saying that Trumps plan to build a wall was "never going to happen" due to it being "unethical"

Wanted to drink bleach after that. I'm never visiting that place again.

Be pro policies that encourage white families and children

Subtly encourage*

I have sympathies with ethno nationalism as a way to keep the majority of the West european (which should be common sense and not a radical position). But I don't like the endgame some of members hope to achieve, which is full blown Hitlerism.

>be me
>browse reddit
>favourite subreddit is /r/Sup Forums

Remind you of anyone?

If you are low key on it, that means every time the liberals throw a stink you back off.

I'm a troll because I have no friends =( so I want to make other people suffer as much as I do. my waifu tells cut it out but I don't really listen.

>get told the truth
>f-fuck you cunt
Yeah nah, back to where you came from nigger.

Shit....that's....incredibly depressing

Alt-Right will always be defined by white nationalism/pro-white thinking

It really cannot be ignored that in the RECENT PAST what we call the "alt-right" was normal political thought

The 2 pointless world wars did a huge amount to allow the left to take over

They unironicly use the lexicon of cultural Marxism. They fundimentally buy into liberal egalitarianism. Are most people on "thedonald" like this? How do their heads not explode from cognitive dissonance?

Hate to sound like a liberal but I partially blame Russia. When you listen to Yuri talk about Russian infiltration of the education system it makes a lot of sense.
And the jews of course, but that goes without saying.

>Implying that's a bad daki
>Implying driving a german car is bad
>Implying costco doesn't have great sales
>Implying there is anything wrong with knowing your pedigree

captcha: Pick the Dead End

I dnno
I wouldn't at all blame Russia for home grown commies
You take Russia out of the picture and these commies would still exist

no one here gives a shit about reddit except for faggots who came here from reddit after the fappening kys OP you are a worthless fucking nigger

Is this supposed to be insulting?

They would be few and far between though, if Yuri's not correct then they seem to be using the exact same tactics as the KGB were using. But anyway, it's clear (((someone))) has gone out of their way to attack education to indoctrinate children.
And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't documents arise some years ago showing Russia actually did have their people high up in the US government?

Nazism abhors racism racists are unaryan

>muh group definitions
>lack of bantz
>muh gb2reddit

hows the backpackers your staying at?
more importantly, whens your visa up?

>a redditor shouldn't gb2reddit
Found the redditor. Maybe you should gb2reddit.

Daikamura source?

The alt right doesn't exist.