Assimilation

I'm for white identity. I want all euro-americans to have a pride that has been lost since the second world war.

I'm a race realist.

I also know that people with conflicting ideologies are not going anywhere.

Homos, blacks, muslims...they are here. We are not going to kick them out unless a serious revolution.

I don't think thats in the cards, the genral populace is simply against it. Whites and POC.

I think as a white man my power should be placed in less capitulation and more into assimilation.

Close the borders off and work with the population. get them on board with the euro-centric way of development.

Any other method is akin to genocide. When the other races realize there is a reason why white societies succeed, maybe the ones within the country can assimilate.

I know in the USA you've had blacks that just won't get on board with the way things are. I believe you capitulate to your minority to much. I also think that you treasure the so-called victim to much. treat them like shit and tell them they are shit.

As white people we need to stop humbling ourselves to others.

As white people we need to band together and whip the world back into shape.

When white and (((white))) leftists are screaming about how inferior western culture is and how it should be destroyed, how do you expect nonwhites to view it as superior and assimilate to it, especially when the come from a civilisation that has historically viewed itself as the rightful ruler of the West?

I saw the word assimilation and I think people need to realize no one 100% assimilation. They always create their own sub-culture by being partially assimilated. They will still want to eat their own food. Talk their own language etc. Tell the spics in the West Coast to stop Spanish and Taco. They won't.

well, when speaking of the jews, I wonder simliar things. How do we achieve independece from the money lenders? The germans nationalized the banks.

If we did that we risk a world war. There has to be a way that we can seperate ourselves from debt slavery yet still not enter a war. The method is hard.

Walking away from the jews at this point is impossible without making incredibly powerful enemies. Just look at what happened to germany in WW2.

We need a generally awakening, but it must be global. it must hit many of the countries. We need to keep the message alive in places like here.

It's not just jews at this point either. It's bigger now. They have gentile Allies. We can't rely on a massive level of anti-semanticism. We have to chip away at there system some other way.

i'm not sure what it is yet.

No One will, willingly. I'm talking about force.

Embrace none-degenerate culture and enhance your gene pool. Marry a jew or asian to get that extra IQ boost. Teach your kids and redpill them early. It's not about race, but about genes. Identify which are best and "build" your future generation.

is this what you have done? Its easier said then done. A pretty strange question on the first date. "whats your gene pool?'

>Homos, blacks, muslims...they are here. We are not going to kick them out unless a serious revolution.
You ended your post where you began.

Well, fine sir, it appears that we are two of the same idea.

Total assimilation into European doctrine and culture is something that I've argued is an effective solution to the migrant crisis, but it is, now that you have me think of it, something that America desperately needs.

Perhaps you and I should start a party. Personally, I am still in education as a student so I was thinking an appropriate party name would be the Student's European American Front or SEAF.

Though generally, a party name could be the United European American Front or UEAF.

The objective of this party would be first to enforce Euro centric doctrine in the youth of White America, and then to appeal that doctrine to other races, and to cause a shift in opinion away from the Left's modern argument that white nationalism is no better than nazism to an argument that white nationalism is merely another form of pride in heritage, and that the ideals of Europe are not just something that Europe's children should strive to achieve, but something that the world as a whole could better themselves from striving to achieve.

Perhaps another name could be the :

> Pan European People's Entente or PEPE

An organization that serves to unify the right wing and pro-European organizations in the modern day in a day that the ideals of our motherland are dwindling into degeneracy and threatened under the muslim horde.

>A pretty strange question on the first date. "whats your gene pool?'

You're not only marring a girl, but their family. Look at what health issues they have, what mental issues etc.

This sounds like a lame party, only because there is the two of us, and I assume we do not agree on everything. Also I'm not a white nationalist. I'm more of a white identariarian, I'm white and I want my culture to survive, but i'm not hung up on it that much

>>
I would race encourage race mizing with the japanese. its like fucking up. my race gets the positive genes from you guys and you guys get the positive from us. we have a lot to offer each other. I'm disgusted by my countries shipping in the filth from africa and arabia, these people are not on par with a good solid gene pool. what do you think about that?

So long as they are brown they will never fully assimilate. The only reason we accept the "good" ones is because the ones who do not "assimilate" are easier to attack.

If you manage to convince all non whites to act Canadian (won't happen in your lifetime) whites will begin to resent non whites in general. It's animal instinct to preserve the tribe, and the first thing you consider when you meet a new person is their race.

The solution is white separatism.

Yeah. I don't know.

I would necessarily say I'm White Nationalist, I just feel that in recent years that term has turned into the soft way of calling someone a Fascist or Nazi.

I'm like you, I'm White and I want the culture of Europe and her culture to survive.

I would like to specify that my doctrine is more the promotion of European culture, and not so much the stoking of nationalist flames.

Edit :

> I wouldn't necessarily say I'm White Nationalist,...

Sorry about this, it's pretty late in the night for me.

>solid gene pool. what do you think about that?

Depends on perspective. To Japanese, you are lesser gene pool.

Still in reality and in theory, ideologies are cemented and refined in practice.

The best thing we can do is discuss.

hahah right its like a nigger asked to race mix with me. its just insane. I like you japs thou, and I hope when is whites figure out our shit we can be friends. OR ELSE.
I agree. I want us to forgive ourselves in a collective way for those fucking nazis, and move on. we need our identity back. Once we heal ourselves we can begin to expunge the slime that is forming in our society.

I guess my current political doctrine I've developed is summarized like this.

Ideologies make a society, and to make sure that this society is constantly evolving in a way that benefits the well being of its citizens, the ideology must never be considered infallible, and must be constantly constructively criticized with revisions and evolutions.

One person must be prideful of their culture, and must defend their culture when it is under attack or simple harassment from other peoples, but, just as they are obliged to criticize other cultures, then must never consider their own cultures infallible and perfect, and must always be looking for ways to improve their people and their society in ways that both benefits the society but does not cause the society to lose its identity.

> I'm still sort of developing this into a consistent political thought, but the idea is applying the sort of engineering tenants that I've picked up through my line of study, and applying them to politics.

The idea is that no authority or ideology is beyond criticism, and ideologies and cultures that are superior are obligated to both improve themselves and wipe out inferior societies.

With that ideology uou essentially condemn all who are not white in whatever definition you have for that as expendable. Or worth nothing other then death.

What I would classify as superior cultures or societies are those that made meaningful impacts to the evolution of humanity, most remarkably in the field of technological development.

Inferior societies would be those that may have made meaningful historical impacts on societies, but have refused to evolve (see Muslim world), or those that have made no meaningful impact at all.

I can only agree. I could add that as we improve we must not be focused on becoming one, but be focused on becoming the strongest we can within our cultures.

Yeah, becoming one, opening up national borders, that will not and has not worked because as soon as you try to mix cultures together, you lose identity, and when you lose identity, you lose everything.

Being the strongest in our cultures, we can definitely agree on that.

> I'm gonna go to sleep now, anyway. Nice talking to you!

There is only one solution for us whites:

WE MUST ESTABLISH A WHITE ETHNOSTATE IN AN UNINHABITED AREA OF THE WORLD

THINK ISRAEL BUT FOR WHITE PEOPLE