Obama coming for the autism bux gun owners

nraila.org/articles/20160429/social-security-administration-releases-proposed-rulemaking-on-disability-related-gun-ban

Yikes, EO down to the last day with barry sotoro .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Insurance_Portability_and_Accountability_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama is trashing the constitution while he still can. This violates hippa

democrats dont give a shit

That's an awfully wide spectrum, he could apply that to anyone

I hope trump uses so many executive actions to stop these laws it makes libturds shake.

as intended.

I rejected a shrink's offer to give me depressionbux because I knew shit like this was going to happen.

smart move

>This violates hippa
What the fugg I came here to post this.

It's like people forget what HIPAA is.

Name another constitutional right that is revoked if you're on neetbux pro tip you can't

Old. Only applies if you are so tarded SSA pays your guardian/trustee instead of you.

What is hippa?

a privacy act that prevents people from diving into your medical information.

>Only applies
SHALL

Oh... no wonder this is illegal.

is trump still going to repeal all Obombers Executive orders day 1 ?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Insurance_Portability_and_Accountability_Act

>Title I of HIPAA protects health insurance coverage for workers and their families when they change or lose their jobs.[3] Title II of HIPAA, known as the Administrative Simplification (AS) provisions, requires the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and employers.[4]

Basically here is how it goes:
>I wish to purchase this firearm, kind sir.
>I'm sorry, friend. I need to verify your mental health records before I am able to sell this to you in good conscious.
>SHALL

Oh fuck no.
>NOT

That's racist.

Forgot trip.

If you guys don't have any mental disabilities why do you even ca... Oh, right, of course.

You Sup Forumsacks are soo many kinds of pathetic

I'm a far r8ght gun owner that shoots almost every day, but even I can admit that when the second amendment was written they couldn't have possibly imagined the leaps in technology that guns would make by 2016.

I fucking promise you if I went back in time with an AK107 or an AR15 and showed the founding fathers how many rounds I could put on target in 30 seconds they would have written things very differently.

The average gun of the period was about 2 rounds per minute if you were well trained, and those rounds were inaccurate.

That's not the point, cuck. Although a slippery slope is known as a fallacy it does exist. If the Dems get a victory over guns they'll keep that momentum and take something else away.

It's a good thing your personal interpretation of the Second Amendment isn't the fucking law then, huh?

You want to amend the most powerful law document of this land, then there is a legal process to do so and you are free to get it done, assuming you get the legal backup required and go through the legal process outlined in the same document.

Until you get two-thirds of each of the chambers of Congress to propose an amendment or two thirds of all State legislatures to call a constitutional convention, afterwards get each state's governors to forward the proposal to their legislatures and get three-fourths of all of the states (38 out of 50) ratify it:
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>nobody could have seen that technology keeps moving forward

Fucking retard. Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

It's basically a stalinist style purge thing...

If they get a pass to take guns from "Mental Defectives" or whatever, they will just redefine "Mental defectives" to whatever group they want, thus abridging the second amendment.

Kinda like how the PATRIOT act allowed obama to declare anyone an enemy combatant without evidence or reason.

Wow you people get triggered so fucking hard. I can see why the rest of the internet hates us so much.

You think literally anyone should be allowed to own and carry any gun they want?

Then they'll just not sell them the gun.

Finally. I'll seriously miss Obama.

Nice strawman, fuckwit. I never said they didn't think technology would advance, I said they couldn't have imagined how far it would advance.

By your logic you should know all about the guns 200 years from now.

Yes.

Yeah, I do know all about guns 200 years from now.

>You think literally anyone should be allowed to own and carry any gun they want?
The only reasonable restriction is controlling fully automatic weapons simply because police forces do not have their officers running around with fully automatic weapons. If you have to pull the trigger for every shot, then that shit is fair game in my opinion.

So you want those ancap ball memes to just be real life? What's to stop someone with enough money from having a truck like in the second purge movie and just going around slaughtering thousands of people?

This post is worded as obvious bait, I know you're just giggling behind your keyboard by doing this now.

But yes, you've read the Constitution, you've seen where it says that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. You understand this fully and just want to rake in a few (You)'s before starting up your next League of Legends game.

Oh speaking of which, wanna team up? I don't play that competitive shit, but the Poro King shit is alive again this weekend. I love that game mode. Let's queue up, nigga.

Tell me about them.

Is this all Sup Forums is anymore? Just lonely faggots trolling for (you)s?

I haven't played league in years, it's a shit game.

And I do think some rights should be infringed upon if it protects society. There are a lot of people in this country that would just love to have the right to carry around a minigun with an ammo pack on their back and mow down a crowded mall.

>I'm a far r8ght gun owner that shoots almost every day

>There are a lot of people in this country that would just love to have the right to carry around a minigun with an ammo pack on their back and mow down a crowded mall.

You can't keep getting away with this.

Which is their right, and I've had experience in a private seller insisting upon a 4473 being submitted before selling a firearm. This is fine.

However, according to HIPAA, it cannot be forced, and there are many legal obstacles to verifying health records with actual doctors and institutions.

>I haven't played league in years, it's a shit game.
Tell me about it. That's why I only play the shitty non competitive special games and ARAMs when there isn't anything special happening. Throw on some Initial D Eurobeats in the background and just fuck around. Actually a decent way to pass some time desu. Plus, my friends hop on and we can get in comms to kinda stay in touch even though I'm pretty sure no one really likes the game, just a way to keep old friendships alive and well.

>And I do think some rights should be infringed upon if it protects society.
Then amend the most powerful law document of the land that guarantees my God given (or birth given if you tip your fedora) rights. It isn't up to your interpretation. The law is clear. It shall not be infringed, until you amend it saying it can be infringed upon.

>There are a lot of people in this country that would just love to have the right to carry around a minigun with an ammo pack on their back
That is their right and actually completely legal if you don't live in some cucked state. I can even own a tank in mine with live rounds, assuming I get a tax stamp for each round (which is BS imo).

>mow down a crowded mall.
Know what would stop that asshole?
Someone with a gun who shoots him.

"Hey I want gun"
"Have to do a mental health background check."
"NO YOU CAN'T HIPAA VIOLATION SHALL NOT INFRINGE"
"The law says I have to."
"THE LAWS WRONG"
"Please leave."

They're 2 big

So you actually want to live in a country where everyone has to carry a gun and everyone has to live in fear every day of having to use it because all of the fucked up psychos and felons are also allowed to carry guns?

I understand how people feel about the second amendment, I really do, but if you're so extreme about it that you honestly can't see some scenarios where that right needs to be infringed upon then I'm sorry but you will never be taken seriously outside of Sup Forums.

For you maybe

Get fucked

Its an object that exists, they don't all come from a magic mountain.

You cannot control it.

Based Obama. I hope they make applicants write down what guns they own, along with their current assets, then send someone around to collect them.

Spotted the lying ass liberal

Neither your concern nor your willingness to relinquish your rights has an effect on how I live my life.
However, if you advocate for the disarmament of the people, then I will advocate the opposite.

rapists, murderers, democrats, and chimos no

>So you actually want to live in a country where everyone has to carry a gun
>has to
No. Is able to.

>all of the fucked up psychos and felons are also allowed to carry guns?
>allowed
The government doesn't allow inalienable rights. The Constitution doesn't grant rights. It merely guarantees them. It is a right to keep and bear arms, not a privilege granted by some benevolent overlords.

>but if you're so extreme about it that you honestly can't see some scenarios where that right needs to be infringed upon then I'm sorry but you will never be taken seriously outside of Sup Forums.
No, you aren't addressing my point.
Whether you or I or Joe Smith or John Doe thinks we should infringe upon that right is irrelevant. Until the process outlined by me before with the federal Congress and state legislatures, etc etc, to amend the most powerful law document of this land, you cannot infringe upon my basic human right to keep and bear arms. Our opinion is irrelevant. It shall not be infringed.

As an aside: assuming that the process to infringe upon those rights happens, I will be among the many who not only loses his firearms in tragic boating accidents, but also uses those lost firearms in the inevitable civil war.

Holy fuck you people are ridiculous. I'm not saying there needs to be a complete ban on guns or that there should be a big confiscation event like in Australia, I'm just saying that it's dangerous to let just anyone have one and not selling a gun to someone with a diagnosed mental condition shouldn't be vilified.

Holy shit you fucking autistic sperg lords calm the fuck down.

>tragic boating accidents
Ah yes. This happened to me too.
No spooky ghost guns here Mr. ATF

You lose your right to buy a gun when you become a felon or are commited.
That being said, you can have it reinstated.
If that can't be proved then you cannot step on snek.

ah yes conditions diagnosed by (((psychology)))

>tfw parents drug me to a shrink and had him dope me up with pills because it was easier than parenting.

Am I fucked? I would rather like that bullshit to stay in my past.

You're also missing my point and seem to think I'm advocating for confiscation or something. Let me try a different approach. If you owned a gun store, and a person that you knew was a murderer came in to buy a gun, would you sell to him? What about someone who you knew was mentally unstable and prone to fits of violent rage? What about a convicted rapist?

What counts as a mental condition anyway? A raving lunatic should be barred sure, but someone with "anxiety" or some other bullshit "conditions" they hand out teenagers like participation trophies?

and the puckle gun.

>If you owned a gun store, and a person that you knew was a murderer came in to buy a gun, would you sell to him? What about someone who you knew was mentally unstable and prone to fits of violent rage? What about a convicted rapist?
No.

But that doesn't infringe upon their rights to keep and bear arms. If my neighbor thought he should sell his private property to that rapist, then that is his right.

If that rapist tries to rape my daughter, I know that she can blast him 8 times right in the chest and have him drown in his own blood because I live in a society with rights. If a rapist knew that maybe that cute girl could be carrying a piece of metal that throws smaller pieces of metal at incredibly high speeds, he might think twice before just going home and jerking off.

I wonder why rape and murder rates are so high in very gun controlled areas...

>I'm a gun owner
>But guns totally needed to be limited!
Here's your (you)

You're clearly full of shit, and completely ignorant of the federalist papers.

We're putting AR-15's in the trunk of police cars all over the nation, while the same government is trying to define pump action shotguns and revolvers as assault weapons. And that's not even including the full auto party favors of tactical and swat teams.

Fundamentally, the force of the government and the force of the people are one thing. It's unambiguously clear. And if you're going to cite the founding fathers, their vision was full on Swiss millitia mode with citizens having the exact same shit as infantry people.

>mfw have high function autism
>Own guns that I purchased with autism bux

The best thing about executive orders is they can be undone with executive orders.

I just realized, Ops article is old news by the date of the article, has this not gone into effect because I am still able to buy guns.

>obama is trying to stop the NEET army from rising

Too little too late, Bob Ama. If that IS your real name.

But in your society, the rapist also has a gun and rapes her at gunpoint, because you feel it's his right to have one.

You don't have to convince me of the merits of guns, bro. I live in south texas, I hunt hogs and deer weekly, and duck when it's in season. I sleep next to a loaded shotgun, I have a chl and carry an M&P everywhere. I have so many rifles I won't even bother to list them. I'm a military vet and also a registered member of the Texas Citizen's Militia. I'm not trying to fuck with the 2A, I just can understand that there are some people that need to have that right taken away, because they've done things in the past where they've forfeited those rights or they have some extreme mental condition that makes them unsafe if given a tool they could use to kill a lot of people.

Really though I guess it doesn't matter because gun shop owners have the right to refuse service to anyone like any other store owner. Giving them the ability to require mental health records before selling doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me, sorry.

>He fell for the autismbix meme

I can still buy guns even on autismbux, wageslave.

>because you feel it's his right to have one.
No, he is a criminal and will likely be carrying one regardless of the laws. This happens all the time. By definition, criminals don't abide by the laws. i would rather my daughter not be hindered in her pursuit to obtain a firearm to protect herself.

>because they've done things in the past where they've forfeited those rights or they have some extreme mental condition
This is already a thing on the ATF form 4473. Outside of the 4473, if you wish to restrict me selling my pistol to my friend, you will never be able to enforce that outside of a gun registry, which is Unconstitutional. I have yet to decipher why someone in some cucked state with an actual registry hasn't brought up a case desu.

>Giving them the ability to require mental health records before selling doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me, sorry.
Again, violates HIPAA. On the ATF form 4473 it specifically asks if you've been admitted to a mental institution against your will and lying on a 4773 is a felony. You cannot do anything above and beyond that.

they wrote in a provision about public health dangers into that bill
that's how they'll justify this

you forgot the next step, where the NRA sues

My father has a lot of medical issues from Vietnam including PTSD and he's been worried about this for a long time.

Hopefully Trump just undoes whatever Obama does in his final weeks.

>EO

Don't they all pretty much get over turned with the next President. He's just trying to waste Trump's time.