EVERYBODY GET IN THIS THREAD! NOT A FUCKING DRILL!!!!!

Previous Threads
>be Conservative on board of directors of Retard Sports Inc.

>be fired 3 years in to 9 years guaranteed by contract

how this happen?

>new CEO Dave Lennox

>raging insane faggot

>over half of employees quit or are fired

>I call him out on how he's crashing the company, pouring money into frivolous programs, planning to deficit spend and ask the government for more money

>CFO is fired, replaced with shitter

>donor relations woman is fired, replaced with useless ditz

>ACCOUNTING POWER IS DECENTRALIZED to 8 offices in different districts. High risk for personal embezzlement!

>board is now stacked with seattle liberals

>be last sane person on board

>be removed for bullshit reasons
Links to the last meeting sheet by page.

archive.is/0O5jr

archive.is/CepUM

archive.is/iQ3zA

archive.is/vFIMg

archive.is/wInMX

archive.is/ME11I

archive.is/0wme5

archive.is/D00RO

archive.is/thFGw

archive.is/vmZHU

archive.is/7OZjW
Link to pictures.
imgur.com/a/3pHNu

wat

WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE ALL POLITICAL BIASES AND CORRUPTION IN SPECIAL OLYMPICS WASHINGTON!!!!

Damn. Should have virtue signaled your ass off and made a power grab for some of that sweet cash.

Money for retard programs is getting cut at a high rate. Even under Clinton's plans.

Beat the shit out of them

Here's a list of all the members of the board. Cross reference them and see if you can find any hidden political affiliations.

Literally what?

Reddit may care

Read the previous threads OP.

Send the news to them and see what happens.

>kasey keller
tf

Sorry, walk me through this.
You were an athlete at the special Olympics, right?
They let you, a retard, on board of directors, right?
They then fired you...for being a retard...now you're exposing them, right?

>You were an athlete at the special Olympics, right?
Right
>They let you, a retard, on board of directors, right?
Right
>They then fired you...for being a retard...now you're exposing them, right?
They fired me because I was introducing conservative values to the board and at the same time partially exposing their hidden corruption.

What was your disability?

Autism

Nice trips.
I'm autistic. Seriously no joke.

And this guy is with you?
He knew about your condition before you posted

>I'm autistic
Explains why you were trying to instill conservative values into a company when all companies care about is making money. You gotta think like a Jew, not a principled European when it comes to working corporate

Oh he is not with me. Just another user with a lucky guess. I'd advise you to read the previous threads for a little more detail into the situation.

Nigger everyone on Sup Forums is autistic. We're an autism help board, originally.

There were some conservatives on the board as well. In their perspective, i was doing the right thing. To the "Seattle liberals" i was being a so called dick.

And they all got kicked off the same time i did.

Retards can't type. I'm calling bullshit.

pic related is the situation.

Sup Forums is not your personal army. Of course corruption goes goes on at the upper echelons of any agency, even the Special Olympics, but as it doesn't affect those of us here, it's mostly ignored.

OP you won't find much success here, it falls under the perjury of "Not your personal army" shit.

If you really do have evidence of corruption rather than anger at being booted off your committee for what could be any number of reasons, send it to Breitbart or any number of friendly Conservative independent media outlets.

In the future, post your threads with more information and in a better format. People want info quick, they're not going to comb through hundreds of threads.

I'll dig around and come back in a bit

>If you really do have evidence of corruption rather than anger at being booted off your committee for what could be any number of reasons, send it to Breitbart or any number of friendly Conservative independent media outlets.
Also this is good route to take

Did you get any compensation after you were kicked off the board?

bump

Not a single thing.

>you are the voice of 4chins

There's always 1 "personal army" faggot

That said, let me grab my favorite anime pillow and snuggie for my 400lb body and start a hackin' for ya massa.

I shura do love da diggin info fo ya sire

what the fuck is the focus of this thread even about?
be concise.

These people have entrenched themselves deeply, it wont be easy getting rid of them.

IN HERE

Not your personal army
Take it back to rebbit

The focus is that there is corruption in special olympics washington that is going ignored, which will cause SOWA or special olympics in general to ask the gov for more money so that the gov can tax the shit out of you.

This was a salaried position, right?
If you were
1. wrongfully terminated, like you said (fired for trying to instill conservative values)

and
2. they violated the terms of your contract (see **guaranteed** [key term here] 3 consecutive terms)

then get your ass to a lawyer ASAP.

But he's right, we're not anyone's personal army.

Lulz and chaos are why your guy was elected. I don't give a shit about anything else.

I just want him to shit post and bring the butthurt. I don't care.

I wasn't getting paid. Athletes don't get paid.

Also this.

Eh, still go to lawyer, they might be able to help you out big league.

Good luck m8

Not your fuckin army piece of shit. Donate 20K to NPI or white causes and maybe we will help

last bump

This is the letter saying they're not going to renew my term and kick me off. However this is the revised version that i got.

The sad part is that it doesn't contain the "reason" why i got kicked off.