Brazilian mulatto emigrating to Canada GENERAL - Lumpenproletariat buildup version

Please don't come to me with stupid arguments like: "we're full", "we don't want you here", "you're going to leech us".

Yes I am going to leech you, you can be SO FUCKING SURE but you know, what you think is IRRELEVANT.

Don't care if you're full and don't care if you hate me and also don't care if you don't like the fact I'm getting your women and your welfare, that's right.
Just don't show that you hate me because if you do I will fucking get you arrested I swear.

Just pay the fucking welfare and shut the fuck up cattle.
Also even when I start to get welfare and leech off of you retards, I will protest in BLM protests demanding more shit and still consciously blame whitey, it's going to be fucking hell.

It is bad enough a black man that does not know what's behind those agendas.

A black man that DOES know is even worse.
And I'll make sure to show you how bad it is.

Fuck off we're full

Your autobiography was pretty good desu.

That is not what the immigration agency that comes here fucking begging for us to work in Canada.

Please stay out of Alberta

Why the fuck Canada?

Not what it said*

Calgary or Edmonton? Help me pick.

In fact I don't know yet where I'll be assigned to. I have heard I'll be getting a huge govt assistance program, great af

You should go to Ontario, there's no jobs in Alberta anymore.

Because my boss is sending us workers abroad and USA is out of question because he fears wars and he does care about his workers being killed or something.

But deep down I know that if USA was dragged into a war Canada would also be dragged into it probably.

You should go to Hell.

>begging
what? There's a line to get in even for surgeons and shit from China and India. If anything, our immigration is legitimately one of the tightest in the world.

What I know is that I'm not going anywhere where the economy is that great, this is why I'm getting some kind of welfare, to help you reinvent those fucked up economies.

I don't know shit about economics but I'm not going alone anyway, my boss is white, he's also told me I'll be able to fuck a lot of Canuck girls and that I should have a baby with them if I wanted easier citizenship.

no one cares

only men who are afraid of their ability to attract women (i.e. fags on pol and r9k) have issues with immigrants.

good luck

If you come to Alberta my aryan brothers and I will beat you to death with hockey sticks, tie you to my truck and drag you until there's nothing left

Dude I don't think you have any fucking idea what you're talking about.

Your immigration process is rigorous for workers that do not work in a company that has huge partnerships with Canadian companies.

But I thought this was implicit.

Alberta girls hate immigrants though. It's true.

>begging
short of you having some specific niche skill with 40 years of experience put in, this is a lie.

So shouldn't you start with Muslims?

Or are you fuckers just gonna spray their mosques, fucking retard?

No you would not because I'd get you arrested.
Also do not underestimate investigation capabilities, most of Canadian murders do not go unsolved.
Also:
>anglo
>aryan
Yeah keep telling yourself that, thank you.

Dude they do that, we are exposed to "immigrate to Canada" propaganda on a daily basis.

Of course most of it is directed towards students that want to go there, work a bit and leave but like 20% of them earn a living by putting you there.

there's always room in the hole for a soft spic like you

Ain't exactly a cheap procedure though, only middle class huezillians cam afford to study or work there.

I'm middle-low but my company will pay 50% of the expenses and that stupid country will pay the other 50%.

>student visa
not quite begging but that explains it. why would anyone from brazil want to even come here though? Canada is overpriced as shit and the only decent cash to be made is in the oil fields

Your English is fucking awful. If you're able to qualify as an immigrant to Canada, then your life will be shittier being on welfare in Canada than it would be working here or in Brazil, because presumably you have some marketable aptitude.

Answer me this, why would Canada accept you as an immigrant? Do you actually have any proof that they're legitimately considering you? If you have nothing besides the fact that you know some people who did emigrate, then you can fuck right off. You'll probably get a temporary work visa, overstay your visa, end up homeless, and then get deported.

I'll be vacationing in Brazil and fucking your whore sister.

It's Canada, not the US. They're perfectly fine with you going there.

you're going to die from the cold up here lmao
you have no idea how FUCKING cold it is

Thanks but I do not have a sister, unfortunately, else I would be fucking her instead of coming here to humiliate you """people"""

I have taken -30 celsius before, not an issue, unless it is windy ofc

Ah that explains it then, cause the average hue couldn't afford to buy even the plane ticket much less the rental, clothes, immigration paperwork, tuition fees, etc.

My boss was showing me the expenses the other day and I did not get that surprised.

It is not as expensive as many people think, but of course is an expensive thing to do when you are very low on cash, but not to an average worker of my field (I am even a blue collar worker). The more intellectual workers taught me English.

You're deluded.

You're coming here on a temporary visa thinking that you'll qualify for welfare when really one of two things will happen:
1. You'll be a shithead, overstay your visa, become homeless and then get deported.
2. You'll realize that Canada is a really nice country compared to Brazil and it would be a nice place to start up your life. You'll actually try to convert your temporary visa into permanent resident status and become a productive member of Canadian society. Oh the fucking humanity.

So welcome to Canada, or you know, fuck off.

>not an issue
i highly doubt you've actually taken -30 Celsius except maybe in a short hour burst or two. i worked for 12 hour days in that shit and it's gay as fuck.

Yep, our work visa program is fucked. Enjoy it while it lasts, there's a nativist storm rolling across the West and it's only a matter of time until it gets here.

When Trump inevitably doesn't follow through on his promises, the right is going to radicalize. I hope you stick around long enough to experience the consequences of that.

I have worked in NY before, I can handle cold.

I'm a mulatto, not a black, many blacks cannot handle it though.

>nativist storm

You are not fucking natives what the hell dude.
You mean civic nationalism, probably even a little religious.

I'm a blue collar worker (sort of) as well, but the companies I worked lately barely paid my salary, consider yourself lucky.

With all those Pajeets and Muhammeds ? you gotta hurry up then leaf, because you're about to get outnumbered.

>There is no another canada election until current year "2019"

>Justin Trudeau re-elected

>Trudeau enactment of new immigration law

>It's horrible

Shit bro I'm sorry to hear that, I also must admit that my company is only sending its workers because it made a deal (which they just did to not lay us off) with a large Canadian company that earns corporate welfare/tax breaks for hiring foreign workers.

>immigration to canada

>immigration to 70% white canada

>canada is no longer white canada

>immigration to australia

>immigration to 80% white australia

>australia is no longer white australia

>immigration to switzerland

>immigration to 80% White switzerland

>switzerland is no longer white switzerland

Be ready leaf.
My big brazilian cock is also thirsty for canadian big white bunda.

>Brazilian education

No, I meant nativist. If you're too stupid to know what that term means, then you're probably too stupid to successfully work in this country.

White Canadians are largely tolerant of foreigners because they don't have to live near them - the migrants tend to just go live in ethnic ghettos in the major cities.

As our mass immigration policy continues (Trudeau upping it from 300,000 to 500,000 a year) there is going to be an extreme backlash as more and more barbarians come to traditionally white communities. It's not going to be pretty when the whites here start losing their jobs IN Canada to foreigners.

Ah, the diversity quota in action !
Do us a favour and cuck the shit out of these leaves, those fuckers deserve it.

>It's not going to be pretty when the whites here start losing their jobs IN Canada to foreigners
Aight
huehue we gun fuck them T H I C C

We have one of the highest proportions of whites in the world. The faster this mass immigration policy ramps up, the faster and more extreme the backlash will be when it arrives. Like I said above, most white Canadians don't live anywhere near foreigners. When they begin to, there is going to be a crisis

I always respect my host countries.
I did respect the USA, I do respect Brazil, I did respect Colombia and I even respected Urgay.
God I even think that we should not fuck with their ethnic balance willingly.

But Canada, no, not Canada, I will shit on their faces, they deserve that.

Or... the good and old white flight

They have nowhere left to flee to. A cornered animal is the most dangerous animal.

You have faith in that backlash.

Why do you have faith in that backlash? I'm not a Muslim and there will be no racial backlash, maybe a religious one but not sure. I'm a chill guy.

It's like dominoes.
They have been losing all their territory, if they could see how bad it really is they would lose hope on day 1

Then there will be the final solution if you continue with this shit.

Hey nigger, see

A while ago some quebecucks were hiring here in Huezil because apparently canadians don't like blue collar jobs (CNC machinists).
Too bad I haven't worked in this field in years though (became a mechanical designer instead).

The only immigrants with the psychological strength to endure our soul crushing system are Chinks and Pajeets, and some Eastern Europeans who've been subdued by communism, everyone else goes back crying to their mommy after a month or two.

But good luck. Anyone who can survive in Canada without killing themselves makes the country stronger.

No, bs. Do not act like you own the place and have a voice or something.

Fellow huebro here.

Canuckistan is a fake made up """"""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""" that is even more third world and disjointed than Brasil.

Don't come here unless you really REALLY hate yourself.

This is why we're going to need two walls

Nah it's just funny because you talk shit on a Nipponese knitting fansite but when you actually come to Canada, you're going to be on your best fucking behavior.

> Oh yes massa Canada, please let me stay massa Canada, don't make go back home to mah shithole massa, I'll be good massa, real good!

>Why do you have faith in that backlash?

Because it's natural and predictable. Major social and demographic upheaval causes reaction. I don't think it will be "le ebin race war" like some of Sup Forums thinks, but I do believe that there will come a point when a radical, charismatic individual starts openly campaigning against migrants, and if conditions get bad enough (and they will, financial crisis is inbound) he will be elected. Even if he's not elected, I can see vigilante/paramilitary groups forming at his direction.

>I'm not a Muslim and there will be no racial backlash, maybe a religious one but not sure. I'm a chill guy

It literally won't matter once the xenophobia begins. It'll start with Muslims, sure, but most brown people will eventually be lumped in as "undesirables" and will likely be deported, or at the very least subject to harassment and assault. I don't even like this particular future, but it is certainly the future that is coming if this mass immigration keeps up.

STAY THE FUCK OUT YOU GODDAMN MUD BLOODED BASTARD.

fuck off we're full ya cunt

I don't really have MUCH of a choice anyway.
I did not ask to go there, I just was given the single choice.

Either I would get fired because my company could not afford me anymore or I'd have to go there.

>you're going to be on your best fucking behavior
I'll lay low at first, then I'll start getting more comfy
Brazil used to be over 80% white.
Now stop saying shit stormfaggot.

all these immigration agencies are a fucking fraud

you should go to Alberta, there's no jobs in Ontario anymore.

I'm not going by them so it does not matter.

Anyway, I know many lads that went there by them and the official numbers are high af.

You evidently didn't read my post. Go back and read it. I am not a stormweenie by any stretch of the imagination, and I would rather we put in common sense immigration and foreign worker policies NOW so we can avoid the inevitable violent backlash that will happen if we keep up the policies we currently have.

You have a hidden desire for this to be true, this is why I'm calling you a stormfag.

You are missing a whole layer of communication here m8.

Yeah, you'll get real comfy. Then you'll realize, oh fuck, Canada's pretty good. You'll meet a nice half-white half-chink tranny that fucks you in the bum just the way you like, and you'll think, damn, I could really get used to life here. Then your permanent residency application will get denied, your visa will expire, and you'll get deported back to your shithole life in Brazil. You'll be bitter and jealous, shitposting about Canada on Sup Forums while masturbating, heartbroken, to hapa traps.

Enjoy your stay bro.

Oh well. Only advice I can give is to exploit the idiocy of Anglo Canucks as much as you humanly can. They have no pride or will to actually live and it shows. I think you'll do okay.

lol there will never be a "backlash". canucks are hilariously insipid and spineless creatures. any "backlash" would require anglotrash canucks and quebecers to mutually agree on something and that will literally never happen.

this.

That guy acts like there is a single person in /pol that already does not know that.

Bow to your new brown masters.
My big brazilian cock is pulsating hard just for thinking about how many white pussies and anuses I will dominate when I get there.

I really, truly don't want it to happen. Some of my best friends would suffer dearly if it did. But I can look at trends in the rest of the world, I can look at trends in history, and I can soundly predict that this is likely to happen in the future. You could too, if you'd do a little research.

>I really, truly don't want it to happen. Some of my best friends would suffer dearly if it did.

And this, my fellow Sup Forumssters, is why Anglos will always be spineless, gutless blowhards.

normally id be angry about this but i want life to be as humanly possible for faggot leafs

what the hell is that girl 4'8

yeah wtf

We are also like that but we are more sneaky.

This, plus why go there me and my buddy fucked a bunch of Brazilian U of T students it was fucking great, there was actually a group they had kind of like a club

>Anglos will always be spineless, gutless blowhards.
Except this Anglo would piss down your mothers throat while you watch without flinching.

>h-hi pretty Canadian girl, I am from Brazil. W-would you like to - h-hey, where are you going?

haha ok

>stefan
>not a neet with whore wife almost ending his marriage

I like him though and wish him the best, he's a smart Canadian, which is rare, but I'm pretty sure he just does that for the bux

Speaking of which Billy, I believe Tyrone and Armed are enriching your mother and sisters while you're stormfrontposting on here about "muh backlash". I'll go out in a limb and say you don't do anything about it, otherwise your gubbermint will jail you for being "culturally insensitive".

>implying he's not the greatest philosophical mind of all human history.

Its not just that immigrants don't want other immigrants here, my doctor is indian, and he refuses to live in Brampton because there are too many Indians there, this is not an isolated case

Its always good when there is one less monkey here.

I'm already one step in. Prepared to be unleafed.

Smart yes, but not a philosopher, sry

>begging
Your being misled by entrepreneurs, our immigration isn't that loose unlike your women,

And the most ironic is the fact that brazilians like me are more pro West than people like you who put Castro son as PM.
Just imagine all those white asses gaping. The time has come we brazilians don't even need a visa to stay on Canada anymore.
Best time to be alive.

Our women are tight sir!

>don't even need a visa to stay on Canada anymore
Oh that explains something else unrelated to the thread thanks my negro

Pls stay out of toronto we dont need anymore lazy snowflake brown hues

>hue drawn by assigned male

Canada lets in 250,000 immigrants a year, which is proportionally very high since when you first started having that many immigrants it was about 1% of your total population

Obviously of course at 36 million people more than a decade later having so many shitskins running around means that that isn't as much as it used to be

>be BR
>get buttblasted at Canadian not caring about you
>get buttblasted at Canadian caring about you

What did you even want Joao? Attention?

>Pls stay out of toronto we dont need anymore lazy snowflake brown hues
If you didn't need you wouldn't be getting.

Fortunately Mr. Trudeau is the one in charge of your needs, not you, random and inditoso /polack retardado

Here comes Emarica on the rescue

>hurr durr the post
Thank the White man next time you take a breathe on this soil subhuman.

You have no clue women like that are in big cities mostly and you have to have serious cash or a great job or something and the rural ones will tell you to fuck off and send some hockey playing lumberjacks your way

If this isn't pasta, rapaz...

Pode procurar no 4plebs, é a real