Stalins grand daughter is a portland snowflake

this has to be old news, but how the fuck did i not here about it? stalins fucking grand daughter is an ageing neon colored tumor, trying to look like a college rebel halfway through her 40s. you can be a punk at that age, but dear god don't dress like one.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/03/17/stalin-granddaughter-is-an-all-american-badass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry source nypost.com/2016/03/17/stalin-granddaughter-is-an-all-american-badass/

>Literally this

Hitlers great nephews said they aren't procreating to end the line. Their both obese and live with rhier parents so take that as you will

THAT'S A SPLITTING MAUL NOT JUST "AN AXE" FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

it was cause of their last names. if you can't figure out how to just change your fucking name, i think its more eugenic to die a wizard.

She inherited mental illness (possibly Schizophrenia) from her grandmother, Nadezhda Alliluyeva.

Pics?

How pathetic and defeatist. If my last name was Hitler I would go into politics and try to save Germany. It'd make for a good story.

>be super autist who cant get laid

>"I-I totally didnt even want to have kids because of uncle adolf!"

Can't beat that brand recognition, that's for sure.

Source?
I just see a SJW cancer girl without any proof or source that's his granddaughter

kek

They are just regular Germans then, because a fucking lunchman is being blamed for some crimes some other people did.

Reverse image search, you pleb. She's the daughter of Svetlana Alliluyeva and William Peters.

That's just fucking wrong to stop breeding because a family member was a bad person.

That basically applies for most germans these days.

Sup Forums is your source Ahmed

they could just be liberty cabbages and anglicize their names.

but they are master racers.

This

Guess we get the last laugh

>hitler laughing
kek

Exactly the way granddaddy intended.

That's her in a Tank Girl Halloween costume.

she's a fucking jewess... 4/8th jew, 3/8 russian and only 1/8 master race

Are you implying William Peters was Jewish? She is Georgian/ Russian/ German/ Romani/ English but not Jewish at all.

Because they're all illegal immigrants who rape women or?

Although her great-grandmother, Olga Fedorenko laid around quite a bit and it's suspected that Nadezhda Alliluyeva's biological dad may not have been Sergei Alliluyev but Vladimir Lenin or even Stalin himself!

EU is Africa now.

The US gave it up to China basically.

Just watch.

i got to admit that it would be awsome to tell people that you had sex with stalins grand daughter.
fucking communism.

That is true. Luckily, she isn't the only descendant. The rest of the line is strong and faithful.

Yevgeney is dead. He died yesterday night.

>almost done

i tried

>how the fuck did i not here about it?
because your (((news))) source is Sup Forumslution

Delete this shit.

so ironic that the principle of eugenics lives on through them

Not bad. I give it an 8/10

Sounds like an excuse to be a fat retard more than anything.

Looks almost identical to my mother tbqh

:(

thank you sir have a meme

holy cow i have talked to this chick

You have? Is she still married? What did she say?

>not believing everything you read here
It's like you're not trying to have fun, Mahmud.

been looking for that pic, thanks user

Stalin would have had her disappear.

Stalin this is the future you chose and created

I always get a kick out of this sort of thing

pic-related is Mussolini's granddaughter

Also Heinrich Himmler's daughter is involved with some far-right politics in Germany as far as I know

Himmler's granddaughter is far left and got sterilized because the Jewish couple she lives next to told her to.

It's like an older, uglier version of Tank Girl.

gulag

LMAO
this fucking world man

I want to fuck her just so I can say I fucked Stalins grand-daughter.

GULAG
U
L
A
G

>but this gun-toting, punk-rocking gal is as American as apple pie, although she does love to cook borscht.

>literally a plastic toy gun and plastic bullets

I hate people.

SAD!

Just imagine a 20th century superpower family orgy.

Mussolinis, Himmlers, Stalins granddaughters all fucking and scissoring each other while Hitlers autistic nephews jack off in the corner.

They inherited his autism.

>Hitlers great nephews said they aren't procreating to end the line. Their both obese and live with rhier parents so take that as you will
>1 post by this i.d

You inherited the no gag reflex like most finns.