Be out shopping the last two weeks

>be out shopping the last two weeks
>every store I go to, the employee says Merry Christmas
>not that bullshit "happy holidays"

Did Trump cause this Christmas miracle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/85e7GZrxKso
archive.is/SIZl3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2
independent.co.uk/news/world/muslim-woman-attack-smashed-bottle-happy-holidays-merry-christmas-perth-australia-a7483881.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y26tJy2LAEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw live in small town
>everyone always said merry christmas
>giant christmas tree in middle of mainstreet since I can remember

Dunno OP, maybe

Seen the exact same thing at all big chains, weird as hell.

IT'S A TRUMP CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

of course he did.

Trump is the savior of western society

I live in southern California though.
Feelsgoodman
He's done so much already and he's not even in office yet.

>tfw triggered by happy holidays

Grow up.

I have noticed this as well

You got triggered from triggered you fucking flake lol

Yeah, I noticed this

But it might just be confirmation bias

Said it about 20 times today, got it right back all but once but she is a sour old husk of a shrew at Walgreens.

>moved to liberal Northeast from Georgia
>scare about this
>"Happy... Merry Christmas!" at many chains
>literally cannot be more excited for the next 8 years

youtu.be/85e7GZrxKso

>live in Canada
>everyone says Merry Christmas and always has

I always wondered what the hell was going on with you guys and that "Happy Holidays" bullshit

Funny I was thinking the same thing. Everyone wished me a Merry Christmas today, no Happy Holidays.

Ditto

Work in cellphone retail and tell everyone to have a Merry Christmas. Over 240 interactions this month and not a single person reacted negatively or said 'Happy Holidays' in return.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure the answer is Jews.
t. Brit who has never heard the phrase "happy holidays" spoken in an accent that is not American.

My mom had a customer at work do this, he was a (((Jewhova's Witness)))

Fuck off kike.

Actually, he didn't say happy holidays, her coworker said merry christmas, he appologised and said that he didn't celebrate christmas or something, idk Jehovah's witnesses aren't christian though

Live in NM all the customers and my fellow employees where saying "Merry Christmas".

is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

www twitch tv/narcissawright

Holy shit yes I've heard it more than ever

Yeah, he did.

I was just watching some Canadian cuck news and when one of their reporters said merry Christmas the feminist anchor looked like she'd been punched in the gut.

>SJWs get triggered by every fucking employee thanks to Trump

People here never stopped saying Merry Christmas

MERKEL PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWING ISIS TO OPERATE IN THE EU Germany is intentionally allowing ISIS to infiltrate and operate within the EU with the hope that they will create major terror incidents. Merkel wants this to happen so that she can use her newly formed EU Army to occupy Europe and force states to abandon plans to leave the EU.

The recent "suicide" of NATO's Chief Auditor was tied to this as he had uncovered evidence that NATO weapons and armor were being diverted to help supply and equip the new EU Army, which is already partially formed and operational:

archive.is/SIZl3

Plebbit:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5k0aud/breaking_i_believe_i_have_uncovered_evidence_that/?
Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Avr1mjg2

When did saying "happy holidays" get connected to being politically correct? I remember hearing both happy holidays and merry christmas in movies from the 90's, and nobody seemed to care back then

I have noticed the same thing. I live in a big city

When I was younger I thought "happy holidays" was simply a way to say "merry Christmas and happy new year" at the same time.

Slowly Christmas became a word that was almost shunned. But this season almost everyone has said Merry Christmas. It has been nice.

But if someone wished me a happy holiday, or happy Hanukkah or Kwanza or whatever the fuck, I'd simply say "thank you. You too".

But there was some cunt on my jewbook today bitching because some one said "Merry Christmas".

Leftist just crave victimhood.

He's overdoing the "Merry Christmas" shit. To me, happy holidays was an easy way to combine Christmas and New Years into one greeting. I love Trump, but he's being a fucking autist about this shit.

There's been a leftist attack on Christmas in recent years so it's good to see people pushing back against such PC nonsense

But I hate that "Happy Holidays" is attacked. It was so fucking easy to just say that instead of "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" but now Happy Holidays is taboo.

independent.co.uk/news/world/muslim-woman-attack-smashed-bottle-happy-holidays-merry-christmas-perth-australia-a7483881.html

Jews were the ones pushing for happy holidays because they wanted America to lose it's original Christian values. Since America was originally for Europeans, and they are all either Christian or Catholic they tried finding a way for us to lose our way. They tried too hard though so now tradition is making a comeback.

First a Trump victory.
Now Merry Christmas is back.
Next our infrastructure will improve.
Then our jobs come back.
After that we have national pride again.
Last we see who caused America such harm and we fight back.

God bless the United States of America.

Have a blessed Christmas, Sup Forums.

I had to chew out a lady at Wal _ mart so saying the christmas shit to me. Demanded to see the manager and called corporate wondering why Wal mart is pushing Jesus down their customers throats. Fuck that shit

>Tfw you say Merry Christmas

I work at a grocery store and I never said Merry Christmas in years past because I was afraid of a customer complaining or getting in trouble for it, but I started saying it after Trump got elected, because Trump said when he gets elected we're all gonna say Merry Christmas again.

SAME THING HERE
Big chains and small family owned places!

I've only heard Merry Christmas this year, but I'm equally fine with Happy Holidays. People on both sides that get triggered are idiots.

I've heard the words "Merry Christmas" more times in the last few weeks than I've heard in the last decade.

Winning sucks.

What do I do if someone tells me "(((Happy Holidays)))"?
I feel like I should say something but I don't know what. So far I've been lucky and people have either said merry christmas or not reference it

I noticed this too when I went to Target today.
"Merry Christmas" in big letters at the entrance.
qt cashier wishes me a merry Christmas.
I expected them to be pretty PC about the whole thing given their last incident with the gay stuff.

I live in SoCal as well, havent really noticed

When I was in elementary school and middle school the (((teachers))) said it was wrong to say Merry Christmas and the right thing to do was the happy holidays shit because it made merchants sad.
fuck them, they are refugees in our countries

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Same, and I live in Cucklumbia MD of all places.

Atheist faggots in my hometown forced it to be called a "holiday tree"

Its always been a way of including Hanukkah and shit. Can't say Christmas because of blacks not celebrating it

... Son of a bitch, I hadn't even noticed. You're right.

This,
I only learned about it being a PC recently.

Say "Merry Christmas" back to them. Duh.

I'm in FL and I have a client in CA who said this yesterday to me in an email. Only experience but I'm 1 for 1 as well. Best timeline.

From Encinitas to San Diego I've noticed it much more. I've lived in southern California in general for three years so far and this year is the first time I've started hearing Merry Christmas. Before that Chicago suburbs, and the only time I heard anyone say Merry Christmas from non family members was during Church.

Friends and family from back home have noticed the same thing. Other anons that have noticed, where are you from?

>You too
>Oy vey
>Shadilay

Any one of these

>I always wondered what the hell was going on with you guys and that (((Happy Holidays))) bullshit

I both fixed, and answered your question.

>tells people to grow up
>hates it when someone says "Merry Christmas"
>proceeds to cry about it endlessly

How about you fuck off. Being thoughtful and a bit more personable about the holidays isn't a bad thing.

Tennessee user here. We have always said Merry Christmas, but people are saying it more loudly and enthusiastically than ever.

i'm honestly glad that i'm not the only one to notice

also couldn't hurt that i'm bible belt, but it's been everywhere

Ever since that "happy holidays" came into play I ALWAYS reply with "happy Jesus' birthday celebration day". (not even practicing Christian)
Seattle area, but people know I'm just being sardonic. The 90's are over. I think that the majority of Dem are over the PC culture too. I know it's anecdotal, hearsay, etc, but a the majority of people I work with are Dems. ~100 ppl. 2 of them were Trump supporters, plus myself.

Also thank (you) Anons for doing your part to Make America Great Again

Blacks celebrate Christmas

Only ones who don't are Kwanza edgelords.

>Stopped saying merry christmas because I can't bring myself not the end it in "and a hap-py new year"

People have giving me weird as fuck looks because I end in song

Seconded.

God's work, anons.

>work for large chain
>our store says merry christmas

not because of trump though
manager is old fashioned, christian lady.
store is also in a very high income area.
we dont get any trash clientele, not even from the bus. theres nothing around us to attract trash.

side note:
>shes polish
>my parents were in concentrations camps

how do i tell her truth anons?

Just say it user. You can finish it however you like, and if anyone doesn't like it remind them that they aren't in Israel or Saudi Arabia.

I'm an atheist and I use Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays interchangeably. Not even bothered a little by it. It's all pagan nonsense to me anyway. I'm mindful around religious types and end up using Merry Christmas just to be safe. Who knew a well-wishing greeting during the most wonderful time of year could get so contentious and triggering?

i noticed this too and i live in LA. my UPS delivery guy said it too i was pretty excited t b h!!

>holiday tree
I refuse to believe this.

This.

>niggers still don't know trump is the literal Santa

>Live in small town
>Christmas songs played on loudspeakers at Courthouse in center of town 24/7
It's a beautiful time to be alive.

no biggie. "merry christmas" is just what you say this time of year. it doesnt mean anything. its a civil holiday at this point. i say it, and i know that the christ birth is a lie to steal the miracle of the returning sun (mithras) from the pagans. who the fuck cares, its fun to say. they dont know i am a pagan devil. just dont say "happy birth of the baby jesus who will save you from hell". hell, its the celebration of christ day. CHRIST. big fing deal. so we have a revered saint in our history, who performed miracles. they have those every day of the year in India. christ is just another guy over there.

>santa
>Satan

What town? Thats a violation of Church and State separation. Someone in your town should call the ACLU

I'll just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=y26tJy2LAEs

Fuck this is a good song.

Then don't say Happy New Year. Just say Merry Christmas. Who wishes anyone Happy New Year before New Year's anyway?

Here Comes Santa Claus

>Peace on earth will come to all,
>If we just follow the light,
>So let's give thanks to the Lord above
>'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.

I hadn't heard this verse in my life (45yr, raised Southern Baptist) until this year. Thought it was weird.

Wow there kiddo. Why the salt during this time of giving?

i'm noticing it too.

is trump a consolation for all of the shit we've been through? is he going to make the west great again?

I live in a small town in Australia and as an agnostic theist I can say I don't believe God is the one God based on the Monty Hall principle.

That being said, I fucking love Christmas. I like how it brings together everyone in the town. Everyone. Whites, Aborigines, tourists, pickers, backpackers, muslims, refugees - literally everyone celebrates Christmas here.

Christmas in Australia is not about Christ because Australia is nowhere near as Christian as the US. Christmas here is about celebrating the coming together of people and not being a cunt to your fellow cunt, and presents are a bonus.

Hearing it a LOT in the Bay Area. Quite a surprise.

Also saw an old lady wearing a MAGA hat today. I nearly shit myself

>>>/oven/

>agnostic theist
so you believe there's a god, but you don't know which god in particular and you believe you can't prove whether god actually exists?

Yep
Said it all week at my pharmacy and plenty of people saying back

>Christmas in Australia is not about Christ because Australia is nowhere near as Christian as the US.
Despite what you've seen in movies or on TV...
It's the same here. In every city.
Christianity has little to do with religion. It has more to do with a Christian ideal that 'we' should be kind to fellow humans.
There's not a lot about Christmas that has to do with Christianity. You should know this.

You are the problem.

Church and State separation isn't a thing either btw. It's not mentioned in your constitution.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

i.e. if someone did call the ACLU and the Christmas songs were banned, that would actually go against the first amendment.

Playing Christmas songs is a free exercise thereof. Playing Matunda Ya Kwanzaa would also be fine and prohibiting it would be unconstitutional.

>Christianity has little to do with...
Meant to say "Christmas".

have people EVER said happy holidays? I feel like this war on christmas shit was some overblown made up thing like razorblades in halloween candy. everywhere I go people say merry christmas, all the signs say it, etc.

has anyone actually heard someone say happy holidays?

Is your country not more heavily Christian than ours?

Let me find an article. I remember no keywords or material whatsoever so it'll take a while. It opened my eyes but I'm not convinced.

I was actually looking for igtheism

If somebody said that to me I would probably sing along. It's Christmas damnit, it's the time for carols and shiet.

ffs my brain is racked, basically it explains all these criteria that even with consideration of the law of large numbers, it would be ultimately impossible for the universe to be created and the Earth to sustain life

>But I hate that "Happy Holidays" is attacked
Happy Holidays is being rejected because we are tired of being told we shouldn't say Merry Christmas because it might offend someone. If Christmas offends someone they should an hero.

have a shitty Christmas! Happy?

I wouldn't know.
I'm just saying that Christmas here has little to do with Christianity. Sure, there's nativity scenes around, but most of Christmas tradition comes from pagan and other religions.
And of course, Catholics go to mass on Christmas eve. But it doesn't really mean anything. It's just something to do (also, Catholics aren't Christians).
Christmas time is just a time of smiling through the rough times and sharing with people.
Religion or not.
(agnostic, btw)

Oy vey who could be behind this post?

"Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year" is the proper way to say it. Makes sense when you say it like that because you're just wishing them a good one in the future.

What's sad is this probably happened verbatim this week.

And the bitch thinks she's saving the world.