MDE World Peace

Who else unironically cried? I wanted to fucking murder someone when I watched the Hey Moon scene...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/811750707305074688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prison looks comfy.

fuck of Ricky

Bump?

no one else felt emotion when Charls acted sane once in his documented life?

not a manlet btw ;)

It was kino, The Hey Moon version was better than Cop Killer.

Very sad it got cancelled, was the only show I actually liked on (((as))) in a long time.

>Birdman
>World Peace
>Xavier
The trio of excellence.

I know that's you Charles, release more videos you degenerate, your channel has a lot of potential.

good scene, i watch mde daily

post link

Did you actually cry? lmao

Only the last episode was funny.

Great Performance
It Rustled & Motivated

This moment hit me, fuggg

A F L

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

It was the best thing by far in that show. I think it's a statement on how the white race is stubbornly ignoring the obvious evidence that they are being erased from the world stage, and going quietly to their deathbed.

autism

That hurts

Yeah that expression is of someone who has lost everything but hasn't quite realised it yet.

His videos are funny once in a while but his sense of humor gets boring pretty fast.

Did Sam Hyde ever come out and explain what it meant? People dismissed the theory its about white genocide but reading more about his politics I'm starting to believe it

What gave you this idea?

gib oil
or an hero proxy fag, as applicable

yeah it was about white genocide

Got to wait a week but should be here soon

From Sam's own mouth:

"he best sketch from WORLD PEACE was “The Man Who Would Never Be… What They Made Him To Be.” It’s all in black and white, shot on a series of small sets with high contrast lighting and sweeping camera moves. In it, Charls, playing a prison inmate, refuses to recognize the reality of his situation. He’s accused of a crime, but denies it. “I didn’t do nothin’,” he says. He’s sentenced to ten years, but denies them. “Ten years, forty years, two hundred years,” he says. “How about I’m doing none of them?” In the prison yard, while lying on a weight bench, he’s stabbed repeatedly. “Quit horsin’ around guys, I’ll be done in a second,” he laughs.

When Charls is released, he finds his home smashed to pieces. Then a John Maus track plays: “Cop Killer.” Charls thrashes around in agony. When this sketch aired on Adult Swim, the song was replaced with another song from the same album: a sedate tune called Hey Moon. The substitution was made so close the show’s airdate that close captioning still reflected the lyrics of the original song. “Cop killer,” they read. “Let’s kill the cops tonight. Cop killer. Kill every cop in sight.”

Maus has described the song as non-literal; a celebration of disrupting authority as a good in and of itself. Behind the scenes, there was a great deal of struggle involved in selling this sketch to the network. That they refused to play it is, now, a minor detail. Less than twenty-four hours later, MDE fans had cobbled together a few versions with corrected music."

>Hey Moon scene
>he didn't watch the REAL, uncensored Cop Killer version

Sam is definitely pro-white -- He even turned down an invitation to the Deploraball because they don't want Richard Spencer to attend:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/811750707305074688

Watch the MDE segment again (Here's the video: ) with my previous comment in mind.

>white race being condemned to a generation removed from the rest of the world for "crimes"
>unable to understand why this is happening, and so pretending that it isn't
>quietly accepting the punishment, until a generation has passed
>gently lying down on that bed, "forever"
>"pro-white" activist character shouting at him over and over
>wake up. fight back. you can still have children. don't go to sleep now

It could just as easily be a commentary on the justice system failing pretty much everybody with a light-handed whiteface BLM allegory.
We know Sam doesn't like cops.