White supremacists on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPX7bgOf-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nubian dynasty isnt that far back

Egyptians were Anglos though

Parts to a whole fallacy. Thank you!

WE

Not anymore. I hope we learn from our history and protect ourselves with many nukes

that looks like a horribly painful painful trip to the dentist

WE

WUZ

>we we
hehe like when you go pee pee XD

Bruv, what is u sayin?

>4000 years old shiny cooper
into the trash it goes

Good lord, that is one sub-human looking jaw right there

>Sup Forumstards actually believe this

they were golden brown you retards, not porcelain white or space black

yeah... good point

>they were the same race and species as the peasants meme.

Niggers

could be a re-creation though

i'm a dentist

literally wtf are you on about?

Lol niggers believe they invented dental work.

Half of Europe was culturally enriched by North Africans retard.

>Based caucasoid egyptian

>Jews are not white
>Egyptians are

This is what Sup Forums actually believes

1% of men in modern Egypt share that same genetic link.

The Egyptians (or at least the royal/upper class of Egypt) migrated to Europe and modern Europeans (whites) are their descendants.

we whites literally wuz kangz n sheit

>drilling a hole through the front of the tooth

buddy, that's not "dental" work, that's straight up masochism

>culturally enriched
>half of Europe

This meme. Byzantine was the centre of culture and technology. Then the Muslims sacked it and stole everything and invaded Spain bringing around their stolen knowledge.

caucasoid =/= white

you retard fucking jungle monkeys need to understand how completely retarded you are and stop shitting up human discussions by weighing in on adult issues

stay in your fucking favela mudhut shitjungle you subhuman recess ape

AYO HOLUP...SO U SAY'N...WE WUZ DENTITS N SHEIT?

no, you fucking retard

king tut and modern europeans all share a common ancestor. king tut is descended of the same people white europeans are (indo-europeans, or what stormfags call 'aryan')

No wonder they had to tie their fucking teeth down with solid gold to keep them from falling out. They're British mummies.

They were brown and a few shitskins fucked/raped a couple of Spaniards/Italians/Greeks and polluted the European gene pool.

WE

>biggest fronal absess I've ever seen
ew, no. Just pull my teeth out instead

In their minds, being 'successful' is being white, so if they did anything good they're obviously white.

Hence the word were you fucking retard

When the Arabs conquered the middle east the existing Persian and Greek and Egyptian scientists and scholars, nobles and statesmen already lived there

The Arabs, being either from low-tier civilizations that had previously striven to emulate those further north of their sand or just plain being uneducated desert nomads drooling over the wine, gold and women taken from the lands they conquered obviously required help in ruling their new holdings and keeping everything intact

So the Persians and Greeks gradually converted to Islam beginning with the upper crust and continued to produce the works they had already been producing. Perhaps bringing together Roman and Sassanid subjects under one rulership and creating a contiguous empire from the Atlantic Ocean to the borders of India enabled a greater ease of ideas and goods to be transferred but for the most part the Islamic Golden Age would have already existed had they not been successful in conquering the middle east, because all those Roman and Persian scholars would have already existed.

It was a golden age for islam, but to imply Islam somehow pulled the golden age out of its ass when the golden age was actually the result of existing people continuing their research under a new regime is just shitskin propaganda. Islam contributed nothing new.

The pyramid-building Egyptian kings were gingers.

kek

I read a story on Sup Forums of a history professor begging his students to not write about the Islamic Golden Age because there is so little evidence for it.

>weak-chin shitskins believe they have good jaws

what is a grill, Alex?

congrats=checked

checked

checked

>American
>Human

HAHAHAHAHA Well memed my friend

Also, your national sport is throwing balls at sticks.

checked

checked

checked

>Evolutionists then
Evolutionists now

Nice Leaf specimen you got there, chimp.

And just think how ashamed they'd be of you behaving like wild animals and killing each other off by the truckload.

They'd look on modern blacks the same way whites do. There would be nothing but contempt for the groups that shun education and live off gibs me dats.

[Citaton needed]

WUZ

Is Richard of to suck Bill Mahr's dick again?

KANGZ

Tries to berate American and links a Canadian pic...

oi, 'ang on then
>sips tea
oi, wait a tick
>colonizes africa
bruv is you sayin
>drives on the left
'old on lads
>keeps calm and carries on
oi is you
>starves ireland
is you sayin
>kills grendel
we wuz kings innit?

>American education

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPX7bgOf-M

shut up brazil.

Royal preppers

The pain from that would kill a child

Its a copper brace anyone could do that

>King Tut has western european DNA

uh oh

sauce

This. All of it.

I hate it when cucks say "DID YOU KNOW ISLAM INVENTED ALL THESE THINGS YOU BIGOT?!?"

When in reality, the original teachers were still alive when Islam came about, and so were their students, they handed down the knowledge to those students until about 200-300 years into Islam's reign, all knowledge was lost/stolen, and '''''Islam''''''' has not ''''''''''''''invented'''''''''''''' anything useful since.