A GOD DAMNED FUCKING LEAF

I don't have enough tinfoil. Tell me this shit is made up. Also;
> THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shameless fucking self bump.

"PRISM collects stored internet communications based on demands made to internet companies such as Google Inc. under Section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act of 2008 to turn over any data that match court-approved search terms."

So that 2 hour binge on the German slingshot channel was a bad idea?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

FFS they had the azimuth of our transmissions years ago. They can see this right now as I post it. Think about it, Asian m00t is selling this shit right under our noses.

Lol the REALLY bad shit you will literally never see. So take this an extrapolate x1000

Is that the link to that Facebook thing?

Christ, I hate being self-aware.

Instead of letting this poor thread die, lets turn it into something good. Any ideas for 2017? This year was obviously a shit fuck. So whats next? I'm really at a fucking loss here.

I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.

Will samefag and annoy until the 26th.

Bumping again. Don't give a fuck. You hear me ASIAN MOOT.

Literally nothing better to do.

Moms dead. Father turned Jehovah. I will now summon the soul of m0000000000000000t.

Probably give my left nut for a nice set of teef like dis.

Hi page ten. Hi mom. See y'all mutha fuckas on the 25th.

Fucking moron you can't bump your own god damn thread.

I found this in page 8, get a fucking grip. Also change your fucking title, make it sound less like a shitpost

The two number seven numerals that are in sequential order are a confirmation of the true leaf shitpost have been revealed.

>tfw first non-leaf itt

>mfw saved from page 8

Welcome brother, how much mother fucking snow you got down there?

>my God damned mother fucking Jesus shit ass fucking crap feeling when I had the top thread here for hours and can't do a God damned mother fucking Jesus shit ass fucking thing about it now.

Anyone think this really happened to this mutha fucka?

You'll only hear this once. When you all believed in Santa, I didn't. I was a skeptic, so I set a trap. When I was a little turd, I set a trap for Santa Clause. I ran some fishing line from my door to an alarm clock. So at around 2am, it goes off, and I ran out into the "living room". My parents were fucking pissed. I thought I was going to catch that Santa fucker, but nope, just caught my parents. Fuck, they were so pissed. So, what did I learn? Trust no one. Ever. That's my Christmas story, now piss off.

The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel

Shit son, as an unbaptized bastard, I don't think that's going to reach as far as I am.

how does one set a trap that a false god would fall into?

Cookies, boiled eggs, and solid fucking gold or cash.

Reach as far as you are? You mean like, in the depths of your beliefs (or non-beliefs, depending on how you see it)? Perhaps it won't convince you. Of course, you'll never know unless you read it, but that's the case with any argument.

Strobel was a life-long atheist. He was an investigative journalist with a law degree too. Once his wife started going to church (she was agnostic) he decided to look into the claims of the bible. He researched for 2 years, asking numerous historians, scholars, etc and came to the conclusion that Christ existed, walked the earth performing miracles, was executed by the state, and was resurrected. Now, of course this sounds fantastic, but in order to dismiss it, I suggest that you read his argument. He's very thorough and cogent.

And don't think that you're beyond salvation because you're unbaptized! That's silly. If you think that, you should also read the new testament.

Goodnight user. God bless.

Well, I read what you said, but I got off lucky, I was never raised to "believe" anything, I was given a choice. I was never blessed or baptized. I guess you could call me an atheist if I need a label. The truth is, I've seen in depth of some religions, and it almost brings me to tears the kind of terrible people I have come across that believe in some of it. I'd like to hear your opinion on Jehovah's Witnesses. Tell be to believe in something they made up in the nineteen fifties.

Adding to my own shit, when I was homeless, I watched good Christian people steal from the food given to the homeless on the street. How do I know, because I was the homeless. What do Christians do, they push you out with one hand, and pull you back with the other.

Adding to my own shit again. When someone preaches a sermon to you, and you see the same person accepting money in envelopes that never seem to make to the people that need it...

Tired off seeing this.

I am a guy who thinks Dec. 25th is just another day. AMA. C'mon people. I ain't the fucking only one.

Oldfag proof.

Ugh get doobles and raise kek, obviously.

Santa is actually God the Father.

You are just now learning about Snowden?

Fuuuck people are gonna be anti broadly manning just because he's a lady now.