What is the least degenerate sexual position for me to have anal with my wife for the sole purpose of procreation?

What is the least degenerate sexual position for me to have anal with my wife for the sole purpose of procreation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBA_5mD0bnw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kU0pOmzj70oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does this has to do with Sup Forumsitics? Fucking larpers

we hit the international media because of the election.
Now the home of the displaced oldfag Sup Forumstards is being raided once more.
No where is safe for us these days friend

I wouldn't expect a displaced swede to understand the importance of standing against degeneracy.

This is true, noticed same effect on finnish forums. Most are still based and true to their word, but there have been _so_ much faggotry around it is unbelivable, never seen it, and I've been around since 2chan and before.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBA_5mD0bnw

I can't stand those super funny le memes, like the pic op posted, it is just plain unfunny, even if considered hilarious by that gum-revealing hickupping horse laughter OP. This also affects politics, as in most voters are just like that.

I am still up for monarchy, been thinking that since forever, democracy just.. Well, Trump got elected so there is spark of hope.

>Thinks sexual stuff between man and wife has anything to do with degeneracy

As long as you don't mix others to it, do what you will, it is in the Bible too. Your question is also stupid and unfunny. "Hurr durr least degenerate sexual position hurr durr hehehe look at me I am funny"

Leave the bull out of it and do it yourself.

her laying face down bending her stomach forward and shoulders/ hips as high up as she can with you laying over her bending your shoulders and hips in kissing her neck as she moans into your ear

>position for me to have anal with my wife for the sole purpose of procreation

>anal
>procreation
>people actually responding

is this entire thread Canadians and Australians talking to each other?

>anal
>procreating

sage

Have her hold onto the ceiling fan blades, have her spread her legs 180° and turn the fan on high with your dick in her ass.

Lay down. Have her place her feet on both sides of your head and squat over your mouth to take a shit in it. Support her ass with your hands as she forces your bulls semen soaked feces down your throat.

>not knowing that anal can give birth to holy children

Ask your Priest. Read Theology of the Body.

That's a convenient little idea built on nothing but your own internal rationalization. Basically the sort of """"reasoning"""" that all Protestant theology is based on.

The fact is the only sex not condemnable is procreation involving a man, wife and God. All else is an abomination.

At the very least anal is a form of unnatural family planning (it takes God out of the equation) and thus impossible to reconcile with Christianity.

make sure to buy a family pack of condoms to start your family

What is your worth? will you inevitably end like these poor saps? I will.
>Guaranteed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kU0pOmzj70oo
Me. Watching my wife........

hey I know that magazine, it's my city's magazine. wtf

Anal sucks dude, smells like shit unless she's an anal pro.

Pussy is the best, learn to appreciate what you have.

were you around for the BBS's like 4-ch and the english weeb side of 2ch? god those were the days

>not giving your gf an enema before smashing her black cherry

>Pussy is the best
lmao no

>learn to appreciate what you have.
sounds like you're settling