Also get

Fuck 1 off. Someone has to get a get.

Alright anons

youtube.com/watch?v=XjdzkqMfN20

Raised Catholic. Haven't been to church in a decade +

you just do

pleb

I thought this guy was a farce?

Egyptian Occultism has deep ties to Greek mythology and the legendary mystery schools like Pythagoras and other famous people were said to have attended.

Probably the best and deepest compendium we have from the era is The Greek Magical Papyri.

The late Christian invention known as 'Satan' has an etymological origin in the Egyptian 'Set'.

Many theorize the basic plot points of Jesus were first manifest in Horus.

I have some knowledge of this subject and can explain more if you are interested. pic related

so is it true that ancient royalty migrated north until hitting England? (i.e. the Royal Family)?

> late Christian invention known as 'Satan' has an etymological origin in the Egyptian 'Set'.

this is wrong, satan comes from sha'tan a semitic word for enemy

tfw when i made that gif and have it on my old pc and wanted to post it but have been on my new pc for over a year. also, i'm a 100% christian fundamentalist, you got psyched out by my meme, taking kek and stuff srsly

thx for letting me get my pic back though

>gif

you mean 5 combined frames? KEK

yea i made a loopable saturation layers so the background would change a little colors

it looks like shit

>t. Styx with a french proxy

That's all

Peace out.

it's just my meme...

this mean looks like shit too but who care lol

Pretty sure when god said things like "I am a jealous god, and there is no god but me" and something about not worshipping false idols hews serious.

>your going to hell bro

nother meme i made, this my meme thread now

I'm guessing he's a kike since you used a bunch of profile images?

literal emo shit used to condition the white man smfh senpai

Kek, after 23 posts it's up to me to explain??

Answer: Lurk moar, at least for a year.

Really depends on who you ask and what period you're referring to. It's speculation that they did, but there's no reason to believe they couldn't.

sha'tan or ha sei tan, 'the adversary', both of which trace back to Set. You must realize that Egyptian culture was well known and syncretized by the various Semitic peoples of the day. It went both ways, too. There are ancient Egyptian spells that utilize Abrahamic names and iconography.

>you got psyched out by my meme, taking kek and stuff srsly

You Christians are comical tools of occult society, there are so many ancient memes right under your inbred noses. You don't even understand who that picture is a reference to, do you?

>date] [Auto] 8
I've been on Sup Forums since 2010 and Sup Forums since it was made in 2012 you fucking bitch. and yes, daily.

It's obvious you haven't been here more than a year.

idk, probably, i just make peoples noses bigger, they were pretty big originally though

lmao are you fucking around or are you actually letting esoteric symbolism influence your actions in life

Go to fucking bed, aussie. Boxing Day is right around the corner.

>are you actually letting esoteric symbolism influence your actions in life
>t. fundamentalist Christian

Consistently and thoroughly convinced that meme magic is real. We are altering the fabric of time/space. Also I think some trump time travel/mandela effect is going on
Praise kek and Shadilay

Take your fucktard thread to Sup Forums

'Get' threads outside of Sup Forums aren't allowed.

Was agnostic and now I am an agnostic kekist. Shits crazy.

>How do I worship doubles?
Lurk moar

by getting them
praise

PRAISE

Witnessed

Witnessed! 7 is the holiest number! Praise kek!

>doubles

How is this a get thread?

Exactly

Fucking kill your self