Why is cannabis illegal?

Why is cannabis illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only degenerates smoke marijuana. A real man has a glass of whiskey and a lucky strike per day.

thank the DEA and the man that started a campaign just to demonize weed

>A real man has a glass of whiskey and a lucky strike per day.

A "real man" does no such thing you fucking tryhard.

A real man smokes and drinks what he wants and always keeps his substance use in check.

>Why is cannabis illegal?

Just look at how it deformed the fuck in your video.

There aren't enough fedora images on the entire worldwide web to respond to this post with.

more money for prisons

Both the Noble Qur'an and the Hadiths prohibit the use of drugs and alcohol.

Muh Scotsman. What if I drink Vodka and smoke a blunt? Fuck you.

>hurr my personal pleasure is more important than the burden my drug abuse places on my loved ones and society as a whole

Duterte did nothing wrong

Because it competes with Pharmaceutical companies. The establishment wants you to buy your medicine over-the-counter with a prescription.

They most certainly don't want people healing themselves. Where's the profit in that?

damn...the leaf is right

It is illegal because of how much money prescribing painkillers makes. When they give them to someone they are just signing people up to dump money into their own addiction. It is not actually helping them. Just fixing their pain with the addiction.

belize is better

This, a real man doesn't let himself become reliant on any sort of mind altering substance. He doesn't need it because he is happy with his life the way it is and doesn't feel the need to escape it.
He doesn't do things that will hurt him because he knows they will hurt him.. He lets his logical mind guide his decisions instead of his base animal urges.

>women thinking they know what a real man is.

>Genuinely believing in evil big pharma/ evil big oil

because of him. he ruined it for us. him and his skinny jeans.

>a glass of whiskey
>a lucky strike

You gay?

>implying I'm a female
>implying I haven't just read into philosophy and have a basic grasp on what it means to be a man, a logic machine.

>Why is cannabis illegal?

Because muh pharma

Pour the whiskey on your head and pretend to be a lucky strike by lighting your hair on fire

>the burden my drug abuse places on my loved ones and society as a whole
lol smoking pot sometimes is a burden you place on your loved ones

nigga please, most people don't even have any idea i smoke pot unless i specifically tell them

No reason, as degenerates will be degenerates anyway, so why not exploit them for tax money?

To imprison minorities and divert attention away from important issues.
There's not even a legal reason for weed to be illegal even under drug classification standards.
>Must have no medicinal usage

430 blameit it faggots aside it would be worth at least medicinal legalization just so we can create pharmaceuticals like Sativex.

Nah, but you're totally straight sipping on wine coolers, though, right?

Nah, you should do it though.

What are you fucking 12?
More money is made by some (big pharma, prisons, law enforcement, etc) for keeping it illegal.

It's a form of social control, thus it's starting to get legalized. Can't fight the Jews when you are spending your time perpetually laughing at Seth Rogan comedies.

It's illegal because our white forefathers thought it was part of the reason why the mud races were so lazy and crime prone. Now we know that the mud races are lazy degenerates period.

At this point there's two things keeping it illegal.
Corporate lobbyists who don't want their businesses to take the hit they inevitably would if it were to become legal, and our nations elders who have been brought up in a world there it wasn't nearly as common and was portrayed as the devil's lettuce that would a man crazy from just one puff. They bought into the propaganda a very long time ago and it's very hard for a person to admit they could be wrong after that long a time.

It isnt

>>hurr my personal pleasure is more important than the burden my drug abuse places on my loved ones and society as a whole
What a faggot argument.

who is this fag i keep seeing him

Cannabis is poison. It's only smoked by witches who sacrifice children to Satan.

Business. Big pharma would lose prescriptions on shit like vicodin or percesets if peoe could treat their back pain by smoking a bowl at night. Not to say it's good to abuse and be a 420 blazeit fag but it has its uses, and the only reason they don't want you to have it is because you could grow your own and not have to buy their shit.

Parker Hartzler
BLM activist

>marijuana makes you a burden to your family and society
Nigga what? Weed can make you stupid, but it doesn't make you any more of a degenerate then you already were. If someone just sits around smoking weed and collecting welfare checks all day then they probably didn't have the drive to get up and do something with their life in the first place. Lazy faggots are going to be lazy faggots weather they smoke weed or not.
Unless you're referring to the burden that's placed upon society when we arrest and imprison people for getting caught with it and we have to spend our tax dollars on providing them with literally every basic amenity required for their survival. Because yeah, weed can lead to that. Wouldn't be a problem though if it were legal.

>sipping on wine coolers

You sure you aren't gay?

It's weird because for me it makes me think in an extremely paranoid/conspiratorial way, and get some good insights.

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI