Who here is /nonwhite/ but still browses Sup Forums?

Who here is /nonwhite/ but still browses Sup Forums?

MODS

Me.

It's funny to see whites call blacks stupid but then openly admit they are intellectually outmatched by Jews.

Then they get angry when blacks kill whites, but also want to kill Jews.

White males are literally niggers compared to Jews.

Non white Hinjew here.

Fuck Merkel and fuck rapefugees.

>tfw not enough jew blood to move to israel

tfw higher IQ than 99.7% of white populace.

White arrogance is like blood in the water.

im basically reporting every single thread right now. what the fuck is going on tonight why is the board so filled with shit

Do what you need to feel good about yourself ok.

Things will get better.

I'm castizo

I'm so god damn close to being white but I'm so far away

>white people
>browse Sup Forums

>t. asian with no creative ability.
Genius only comes from a combo of high IQ and the capability to connect otherwise separate fields of knowledge

Latino

Patent lawyer

BS MS engineering top uni

3 patents sole inventor, licensing 2.

3 years from partner at top law firm.

Carry on.

Arent jews white though? Thats like comparing african niggers to american niggers. Sure theyre smarter, but no less subhuman

Least I'm not a nigger, nigger

please don't worry mulattobros, there will always be a place for you in the new world

That's cool.

But you're a fucking leaf.

Congrats on the good job, you're obviously highly intelligent. Good for you for not being asian as well.

Me. I'm slav.

Carry on being a subhuman spic. Your achievements and status mean nothing. Fuck off back to your own country and achieve success there without piggy backing off the white mans sucess.

They aren't white according to most of pol (insert who could be behind this)

I'm in my own country.

Sorry you're so salty.

A fucking leaf... lel

Yeah Sup Forums admits that by various metrics Jews and Asians beat whites yet are rediculously arrogant about being white

???

Judging by skin color is mostly a meme, it's a way for stupid people to make sense of the world. There are niggers even among the Jews, like the Hasidic jews that just breed all day, leech off welfare, and encourage their kids to stay out of school.

Asians have their own niggers... whites have their own niggers...

Jews aren't white.

Who /feelsgoodbeingwhite/ here?

I have white skin but I'm biracial with a black mom and a white dad so when people ask me my race I just tell them I'm biracial.

Also not a leaf. Hanging out here for Christmas because it's boring to have it in never snow Florida.

Me, im only pure roman :(

me Italian spic mix :^( gas me pls

3 patents:
>toilet paper roll you can wear on your wrist for pooing in the loo; keep it on all day!
>piss filtration device that doubles as a shower bag!
>a shit sifter to get ever last kernel's worth of nutrition out of your 3rd world diet

Most of us whites don't even realize that someone is literally slapping our faces just barely out sight while running circles around us

Hispanic here
browse often

Why nakes someone qualified to be white? Is it not just white skin anymore? Or are you just looking for more reasons to try to separate yourself from the crowd like the "special snowflakes" you so actively protest on here? What traits make you white nowadays? Do you gotta have no more than 20 eye lashes? And have hitchhiker thumbs? Where do you draw the line? Because every time i come here i doubt if im even considered white anymore and i have blonde hair and blue eyes. Please enlighten me, even though whatever you say will most likely be based on no grounds and blown out your ass like everything else on here

Depends on who you ask. I'm 1/8 Jew non-matrillineally. I look white, act white and am pro-white, yet some faggots chimp out and say I'm not white and need to be deported to Israel despite the fact that my family has lived in America for 4 centuries and fought in basically every war since the Revolution.

Most consider me white though. Feels good man.

lel I didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

Though about 80% of my engineeringbros are of the Asian persuasion.

Law firm... about 60% white. Got the usual arrogant attitude from some at first but that stopped once I brought some clients in. Brown guys are still pretty rare.

Maybe I could invent a salty leaf burner?

Keep hatin bro... it increases my power levels.