California

What do you guys think about California?

That map is wrong, OC and Riverside voted blue

State of Jefferson when?

reee

Turn it glass.

Cuck

This map is wrong. Pic related is the real one

Needs a few earthquakes and tsunamis.

Pizza? PIZZA SHIT!

Would be great if they left the Union, so we could attack them, weed out all the broken beta males, then make them crawl back through the back door begging for mercy. 2017 looking up!

i live in california and let me tell you that the scenery and view are fucking awesome, but the people who live here are shit

The map isn't wrong, it's a different kind of map, you dumb fat nigger fuck.

>implying Britain will actually leave the EU

Fucking yanks are always so shit at trolling

i can attest to this, a lot of fun shit to do around here but the degenerancy is off the charts

It's like anywhere else in the entire world and throughout all of history that has been populated by niggers and spics. Terrible.

>tfw Commifornian

HELP

I live there. Love the weather and the quality of life his hard to beat, but DEGENERATES ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE. ESPECIALLY IN GOVERMENT.

Based.

they all voted for hillary

This, basically.
Assuming you don't visit one of the cesspool cities.

Norcal has some fucking beautiful areas, but everything is 10x more than it should cost and all the other usual bullshit cali stuff.
Basically it's nice to visit for a week, but nothing more.

It's almost like where you can see where all the shitskins live

0.00000000125/10, hope they secede.

Came here to post this.

I miss the physical beauty of California, but even as staggeringly beautiful as it is the insane social mindset still has me glad I left.

i grew up in So. Cal. lived in VA and Texas as well. Takes me 20 mins to drive five miles here. its annoying as fuck and the people here, half are good the other half are self entitled brats. Sad!

Dont believe yanks are the same as rebels.