What will he tweet on January 20th?

What will he tweet on January 20th?

kill all niggers, fags, spics, wops, wogs, chinks, mulattos

Pennis and also dicke and balles.

huh?

"Obama, you're fired @POTUS".

"$10 for every Mexican ear that you bring to the nearest ICE office. $30 for every Islamic cock. MAGA!"

>Today is the day that WE make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Literally just something insulting of Rosie O'Donnell. Imagine that. First day of his presidency. The president of the United States calls Rosie O'Donnell a fat cow. She would literally kill herself.

What I hope : Obama, you're fired
What will happen : some generic shit no one cares about

That would be so satisfying!

nuclear launch codes

THISTHISTHIS

... Today is the start of a government for the people and by the people. #MAGA

Slipped on apeshit when I walked in the White House. Thanks Michelle!

ohhh fuck you

>

i think mods should post this shit here and there for 24h and at the end of the 24h, they ip ban everybody that replied

lame

"Now that Obama can't pardon her, I'm filing charges against Hillary. Thanks for being patient!"

Fuck off man it's almost Christmas

Best one so far. It'd be better on video though.

Trump will be begging to Islamic cock alright. Sup Forums will still defend him.

alright fuck you fag.

i lost le game xD :^-D

We and the Russian's have agreed to lead a joint operation for both our great nations, and all humanity, to go to Mars. #MAGA

GG NO RE

>@realDonaldTrump
>not @POTUS

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Duck off

Merry Christmas

please no

> Obama - you're fired.

If you're already tired of winning, you probably won't make it to the end of my term.

fag

Well memed

delet

Hillary stop by anytime after you are released from prison, check with your P.O. first though, you remember the address right?

f u

fag

I WIN

paranoia and uncertainty transcends cultural boundaries

Build the wall

.@HillaryClinton It's my turn. #dealwithit

>getting all teh shitters
>including this fucking leaf
sounds good to me

"Don't hate, deportate"

kike

eggnog is redpilled

"I'd like to thank my special friends, without whom none of this would be possible ;)"

I love jews

daily reminder Obama would have won an election against Trump

aussie poster-tier

fuk u

Kys

April Fools

MAN WAS NOT MENT TO FLY. MAKE SURE ALL NETWORKS ARE SACRED

why

"WE PRESIDENT NOW"

why

Cremeş?

hkj

fuck you my mother is sick

Fuck you.

>>Australia

"President Obama has officially been FIRED by Donald Trump! Sad! Ready to make America great again, bigly. Thanks to the people of Washington D.C, lovely lovely lovely people. Many such cases!"

It's because niggers smell

I am sorry to hear that

shut up scum

he'll be tweeting from @POTUS

Cunt

Good thing he can't run again.

fug

if repeating numbers you and whore of a mom are gang raped and killed by a wild pack of niggers

probably some retarded shit as usual

fuggggg

I hope Trump doesn't use @POTUS twiiter account more than his original account.

Because this sets a bad precedent in that should Twitter ever go bankrupt, they could ask for a bail out from the government on the excuse that taxpayer money should be used to support twitter accounts run by the federal government.

So I think that is not okay.

I rather see Twitter go bankrupt and fade away forever than Trump helping Twitter artificially stay afloat on taxpayer money.

fuck you cunt

can you imagine having a rival for a decade, slinging as much trash at them as possible, and then they get elected president? when they invent time travel, i will absolutely watch what happened in Rosie's house on Nov 8

Trump is gonna be on a leash , he isn't going to shitpost on the potus account

>didn't follow the election

How does one get past this stage? How do I move on to stage three which I hope is literally fucking dying.

Ffs