Alright Sup Forums, I'm pretty sure the Holohoax didn't happen, it's all a lie

Alright Sup Forums, I'm pretty sure the Holohoax didn't happen, it's all a lie.

But when I try to redpill the normies there's a lot of things I don't have counter evidence for, help me out here.

I've been browsing Jewpedia, so I guess we can start there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stutthof_concentration_camp#Stutthof_trials
One of the camps I looked at from the picture, what's our evidence that there were actually no gassings at that camp.
One thing that it's interesting that it doesn't note, which is whether or not the captured guards and officers from the came pleaded guilty or pleaded innocent.

Other urls found in this thread:

codoh.com/library/document/4055/
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005322
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20070706011932/http:/www.raf.mod.uk/bombercommand/apr45.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0374500010/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482566040&sr=1-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=holocaust&dpPl=1&dpID=41kkT0WKkXL&ref=plSrch
nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index6.html
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqtcnMZA0Hc&ved=0ahUKEwii2LDZr4zRAhUFMSYKHVpkCaoQtwIIcDAA&usg=AFQjCNEfxo4aTQe7LwtxehOz6PU6aD3Fvg&sig2=WmZE5WepGBOX_Xe43j9Iyg
hollandsentinel.com/news/20161223/us-is-no-stranger-to-interfering-in-elections-of-other-countries
google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/34599706?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
auschwitz.dk
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/mftoc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That page also says the soap production thing is 'proven real fact guys', we got counter evidence for that?
(Some of their sources are 404 articles.)

The Holocaust definitely happened. That's why we like Hitler.

Oh.

I thought it was, Holocaust never happened Jew conspiracy, but we should totally have another one guys?

I'm half and half on a lot of things. Holocaust I'm still only considering. I don't think anyone can say they KNOOOW exactly how it went. Most important thing I want to hear responses from normies or (((historians))) is how in the hell they disposed of 6 mil. That's the strongest argument I see. There just plain isn't that many graves or bodies accounted for. And even if only half the killings were done in camps that's still a body being burned every 30 minutes nonstop from start of war with the ovens supposedly never breaking down EVER. Modern cremation takes 2-3 hours. Best argument for alien technology I've ever seen.

That's a good point, I've also heard that there's a lack of mass graves at Nazi Concentration camps/when dug up it turns out they aren't real.
But only heard, haven't looked into it.

At the least, the fact that they couldn't burn so many means there's someone wrong somewhere, which warrants more looking into.

Yeah, I agree. Holocaust may have happened in some way, but it's overly exaggerated by America's ((((((((((historians)))))))))), and perhaps even by (((((holocaust survivors))))). A lot of missing information and questionable information that nobody would be willing to ask with their name on it.

You will never convince normies. But you can stockpile evidence. Here's a rare one. Nordhausen.
codoh.com/library/document/4055/
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005322
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20070706011932/http:/www.raf.mod.uk/bombercommand/apr45.html

>I am writing regarding the horrible tragedy of the bombing of the Nordhausen Camp Hospital and the exploitation of the tragedy in propaganda films which are still used by your museum.
>On April 3 1945, 247 Lancaster bombers and 8 Mosquitos of Group Nos 1 and 8 of British Royal Air Force bombed and strafed the Nordhausen Camp hospital, killing thousands of inmates.
>Altogether, 490 bombers, each carrying 12,000 lbs. of bombs or almost 6,000,000 pounds of explosives, hit Nordhausen.

Basically, Allies bombed this place, as documented by my sources, and kikes turned it into a boo-hoo da joos propaganda piece

Where are the 6 million bodies of the jews?
Never been found, according to (((them))) the bodies were all incinerated.
It takes 60kg of wood to completely burn a human body, bodies aren't self-immolating.
Logistically impossible and imbecilic to cut down 60kgs of wood per body during wartime.
Either that or the Germans used fuel which was extremely valuable in wartime. Unlikely.

Also the ash produced from incinerating 6 million bodies with that much wood would be detectable in the soil, which it isn't.

The ~1 million jews that actually died in concentration camps died of starvation and typhus outbreaks after allied bombing of German supply lines. The mass graves we have found (which further disprove the 6 million cremated bodies myth) are filled with bodies of typhus victims.

Zyklon B is an anti-lousing agent, meant to stop typhus outbreaks.
>The Nazis were actually helping the jews by implementing preventative medicine in the "gas chambers"

I'm looking into some of their "evidence" now, it spends a lot of time explaining why Holocaust deniers are social outcast degenerates and crazy cults and wrong, before it's even shown why they're wrong.

Even if their evidence is sound, terrible write up of argument.

This is correct

It happened you fucking fascist. Hitler was an absolute monster that killed EXACTLY 6 million Jews! Plus even more that wwlere off the books! You're just compensating for your obvious guilt.
Pic is me, come and gas me too coward.

Correct. It happened but never happened.

You right wingers are dumb and misinformed. You should go watch a documentary for once, I recommend the BBC. They're accurate and succinct to the point.

TY leaf user, will look into those.

kike get off our board, obviously a JIDF member

Never even thought of the fact that using so much fuel would be stupid during wartime, good point TY user.
I'll look into the mass graves and soil things, if you've got any good sources for those findings would be appreciated.

It does suddenly sound very convenient that all the bodies were burned.
>Oh no we can't do autopsies to see how they died, or count bodies because the filthy Nazis burned em.

It was 7 million your antisemite!

Logistically speaking, concentration camps were implemented to separate jews from normal German society and use their labor during wartime until peaceful and permanent extraction could occur. There is no literature from Hitler on extermination of the jews, just removal from Germany.

The "death" camps are logistically backwards, why would the Nazis waste a perfectly good source of labor during a time when Germans were fighting and factories were empty?

Also it's 360,000 metric tons of wood required to burn the supposed 6 million bodies. Would require massive deforestation.

If you'd like to disprove some of the points anons are bringing up you might actually convince people, but just telling us to go look at one source and ignore others that differ is stupid.

Sources nazi?
Here's mine: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/history.html

Another good point, we do have evidence that the concentration camps were used as prisons and labour camps since Germany didn't have enough space for all the Jews, prisoners of war, gipsies and criminals. And why let them sit around for free? Better to work em.

The holocaust 100% happened, gas chambers were not prevelent killing method and less than a million jews dies thorught the war.

>Trying to convince someone on Sup Forums
>Your source is from a website with the word Jew in the name, run by Jews, the people most likely to want to push this conspiracy if it isn't true.

quality b8 m8

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143

The FACTS, you imbecilic white supremacists! This was not a joke! The shoah was the greatest genocide in HISTORY!

This number is correct.

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005220
That's your place in the world. Racist.

Oh more jew propaganda

You can't address the lack of 6 million bodies with jew propaganda.
Fuck off shill

Holy fucking kek.

Alright, so I'm reading Denying History. It's saying Holocaust deniers are wrong because they ask people making the claim to provide proof for them to destroy, and that they make personal attacks instead of arguments.

While it's just making personal attacks against the movement instead of arguments against their position, this is golden tier irony.

Jew detected.

>Sub-sample size

Is that saying the sample size for Jews is 33, 10 for Korean and 2877 for Whites?

Here, a book that I have read to my Husband's son multiple times. It is a true story from an actual survivor
Not a retard.
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0374500010/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1482566040&sr=1-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=holocaust&dpPl=1&dpID=41kkT0WKkXL&ref=plSrch

Lol statistical bias for sure.

Jews are inbred genetic mudscum. Tay Sachs, Cystic Fibrosis, and all the other genetic dead-end diseases Ashkenazis are prone to is evidence of this.

Fucking jew propagandists.

Ok

Racist detected. You need to learn to embrace diversity. The world is larger than your basement.

It was accounted for by the fact that the Jews in that study were already highly accomplished.

Research has showb that correlation does not equal causation with whites. That would be racist against people of color.

Nice trips, too bad you're a faggot

The official story I got in high school a few years ago was 6 million jews and at least 5-6 million other undesirables were holocausted. Obviously nobody asked questions like
>Where did they get the wood
>Why would they kill their workers
>Why would they use oil when they had to win the war
>Why are only non US inspected camps death camps
>Why did Hitler never talk about it
>Why has the number changed so many times
>Given how much Jews have to gain because of muh holocaust, shouldn't we question it and maybe stop giving them so much slack

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/index6.html

Literacy is important for making well informed decisions you know!

Alright.
I had little trust for Jewpedia in the first place, I looked into one of their sources.
Jewpedia claims it was small scale production.
Their source for that claims it was only occasional experiments.

>Evidence exists of a small-scale production of soap made from human corpses obtained from the Stutthof concentration camp

>What can we conclude about this story? Soap was never manufactured on an industrial scale from victims’ bodies, but it may have been done experimentally. As in the case of the renegade SS unit abusing corpses, there may have been isolated cases of turning human fat into soap, but certainly not an organized plan to do so on any scale. We agree with the Holocaust historian Yisrael Gutman, who concludes that “it was never done on a mass scale".

That's assault. I'm literally going to report this now.

I hope the FBI comes and gets you assholes.

>Why are there suddenly tons of Jews living in Israel and America after the war?

The jews started world war 2. Germany had to invade poland before they mobilized

there was no genocide. the jews were taken prisoner because they were literally the enemy

also, everyone else had concentration camps. German ones were actually quite nice

Those were explained by observations by both American and Soviet soldiers and commanders.

Stop sowing lies into our youth. I don't want my Husband's son growing up to this nonsense.

Evidence?

This.

I'm pretty bad at statistical leg work to be honest, I'll do my best. But if any anons with experience can try and drag up these numbers.

We need numbers on all this shit to try and figure out where the Jews went.

greatest story never told documentary

Got a source user? Let's not be Jews and actually give sources for claims.

THEY DIED! Even the German government, (which is very racist) admitted to it and has taken appropriate and reasonable steps to educate people about it.

Also, I encourage you all to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

shows how big of liars these jews are

Bolshevism (communism) was lead and operated by Jews.

Cute. Time for an actual documentary, bigot.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqtcnMZA0Hc&ved=0ahUKEwii2LDZr4zRAhUFMSYKHVpkCaoQtwIIcDAA&usg=AFQjCNEfxo4aTQe7LwtxehOz6PU6aD3Fvg&sig2=WmZE5WepGBOX_Xe43j9Iyg

Who gives a shit what the current German government says, I want the evidence, I want the proof and I want to see the evidence against disproven or explained.

I want the fucking truth, this story doesn't add up. It doesn't fucking make sense.

>shoah foundation

I know you are baiting but I just linked to why they are liars here

Bullshit. But the racist U.S. Has done these REAL things before;

hollandsentinel.com/news/20161223/us-is-no-stranger-to-interfering-in-elections-of-other-countries

Angela Merkel herself. An accomplished PHD Chemist and quality leader. She herself said it, so it must be true.

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/34599706?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

yeah your automatically insane even if you were contest a matter of 10 peoples fates

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Why would they waste incredible amounts of precious resources and manpower in the MIDDLE OF A WAR by manufacturing and transporting millions of canisters of gas when all they had to do is shove the jews outside in the giant fenced off area they lived in and simply wait a few hours for them all to freeze to death?
By the way, that is exactly what Eisenhower did in order to kill off millions of innocent imprisoned Germans after the war was over.

>Even the German government, (which is very racist)

?

They're the one society that's been socialized to be even more self-loathing than jews.

MY husband, who has a degree in such things go would tell you otherwise.

He told me that the camps indeed were found and categorized by Eisenhower himself.

Ahem, yes, more fake news. If you read up on actual journalism, you'd know that Putin's sole intent is to wage war to rebuild the old Russian Empire.

Nice try nazi.

Wrong. Just look at their education system, one of the most inclusive and straightforward when it comes to education on the holocaust. Afterall, Nazism is ultimately cogential, which means they need it more than anyone else.

That's not self loathing, that's understanding of the past.

You are adorable.

>Nazism is ultimately cogential, which means they need it more than anyone else.
Next you'll start rattling off about "inherited trauma".
First the Palestine threads and now this. There seems to be a huge fucking swarm of kikes on Sup Forums right now.

It's not your job to prove it didn't happen. It's their job to prove it did.

Just ask them for evidence. They will dodge your request, and you just ask again. Keep asking for evidence, until they give up and run away.

Russians were only slightly below the Germans in discrimation. It needed to be reigned in, or else it could have destroyed all of Russia!
The communists were in the right here. They were just looking out for the little man.

Because we already have the moral ground. Questioning the Holocaust at this point is like questioning the sun itself.
It's flat out retarded.

I looked into some of the evidence
It said that Holocaust deniers were degenerates and wrong because they asked for evidence.

Best evidence I can think of that they have is the eye witness reports(But eye witness reports can be easily falsified, they shouldn't be trust in court and forensic results being innately far more objective should be.)and the "perfectly calculated infalebale" population numbers.

If an user can find the calculations for those numbers that would be fabolous, I'd love to see them.

Because I'm right? And what about you? How have to you been educated on this subject? By walking off to Trump pictures in tabloids?

LOL They burnt down churches and killed Christians and they banned Christianity and yet saying mean to a Jew was punishable by death?
Yeah because the Communists were Jews buddy.

Mostly by talking to survivors.

Reading the accounts of liars isn't really helpful.

>Bolshevik uprising was overwhelmingly jewish
>All the camps inspected by (((Soviets))) were mathematically impossible deathcamps
Writes itself.

>oh hey, this one fell over
>better now kill her then
Why wouldn't everyone just pretend to collapse from hunger?

Rubbish, I have the Real source.

>every Jew they got there hands on
>there
>Why is their no mention of
>their
Bait for people who don't read to repost to discredit their "anti-semetic ideas"
Nice plant, kike

So did Ellie Wiesel, so did Anne Frank's dad. Unlike you, they actually had the balls to speak out about it. And reveal these horrific truths to the wider world.
How about you? Talking to Eichmann?

>The ~1 million jews that actually died in concentration camps died of starvation and typhus outbreaks after allied bombing of German supply lines. The mass graves we have found (which further disprove the 6 million cremated bodies myth) are filled with bodies of typhus victims

even the million figure is too high. Its more likely around 250000 to 300000

>We want to kill all Jews
>Oh no this one is sick let's put it in the hospital and heal it.
wat

Srsly? Don't they make kids read 'night' in school anymore? Wiesel witnessed literal truckloads of kids being tossed alive into a fiery oven

Eisenhower confirmed that it was you million, possibly more. You're point? That you're a two faced liar suffering from multi generational privillege?

Well they kinda threw bodies in a trench and put sand on top not exactly a normal burial procedure

Six

I don't get why those other niggers didn't understand the satire/sarcasm

These are fascist racists. Don't expect truth to come out.

"It's common knowledge" is not evidence. Please provide us with evidence.

I suspect you're going to be a perfect example of what I described, but I have an hour or so to kill.

>We hate them for their freedom book

This

auschwitz.dk
Actual research, not demagoguery.

Don't forget the original 6 million!

>Actual research
>auschwitz.dk

I have evidence that the moon landing is fake:
armstrongisafraud.dk

This site is absolute filth, and frankly could really kill people. It needs to be reigned in. I've sent a report out to the FBI detailing the crimes on this site and why it MUST BE shut down!

I did a quick look-over and couldn't find anything. I'm not going to say there is no evidence contained, but if there is, can you please provide at least one link of it specifically instead of a website with hundreds of redirects?

History is written by the victors

Whu do you think the German bombings of London are mentioned a lot more than the American firebombings of Tokyo, depsite the latter causing significantly more civilian injuries (90,000 in 3.5 months vs up to 1,000,000 in a SINGLE DAY)

White Privilege is no joke is it now? There are many reputable sources, such as;

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/mftoc.html

I think most people believe ww2 started because germany wanted to exterminate all jews. Which makes no sense.

Source user, I need to redpill my friends.

Once they're redpilled we can begin our work into politics in this country, mark my word, the truth will be found, no matter what.