Franklin Roosevelt had long hair and wore dresses when he was a boy

>Franklin Roosevelt had long hair and wore dresses when he was a boy.
What is wrong with America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet somehow he was less of a faggot than OP...

He was also a shitty president.

We did this too. You've never seen old family photos?

And god gave him polio as punishment

Democrats are a bunch of faggots, tell us something we don't know.

yep, jewish elites definitly fucked him, how far back does pizza gate go?

Before WWII, this was common practice. Boys wore dresses as kids and pink was the manly color.

>FDR sucked
We know

Uhmm
Wut ?

A little childhood crossdressing is fun and good for a laugh.

FDR was a leftist pussy.

OP you are literally the descendant of criminals. please explain how gay penal colony buttrape leads to offspring? the christians will be BTFO.

Pink was considered an active , energetic colour.

Blue was considered a passive, reflective colour which better suited the female.

This was just early pizzagate. He was groomed to be president in satanic Jewish child rape.

Explain to me lil boys in a dress ?

FDR was raped in a Bacha Bazi :

Considering that he was a Freemason in a Muslim sect, I wouldn't be surprised.

MAN you need to find the video on YT where ALL the presidents are FTM or MTF transgenders it was fucking hilarious.

I forgot the name :(

It's called Breeching. When a person is old enough not to shit themselves they stop wearing open bottom clothing.
Naturally women don't go through this process as they never stop soiling themselves.

Was just the culture of the time. It happened everywhere in America and Europe during the mid to late 1800s.

i saw this pic earlier today and was thoroughly confounded as well

I was doing research on statistical data of lifespan vs birth order

Back then both boys and girls wore dresses.

Because the photo was taken probabily around 1880s. It was normal to dress all children like girls.

captcha select pizza

Pink is the politically correct red. Before French Revolution boys wore red but afterwards the colour started having more and more political meaning(outside of Britain for obvious reasons) so they've adopted pink instead. Red and to an extension pink symbolises activity and pursuing your goals, while blue(back then - girl's colour) symbolises passivity and melancholy(also depression).

The dresses were more of a high society thing but generally the point was that small kids outgrew their clothes so quickly that dresses were more practical until they were like 7.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)

Back in the day it was too complicated for boys to wear pants before they had potty training, so they wore dresses.

Roosevelt picture is a legacy tho, wealthier families preserved the tradition, even tho at that point we had zippers, buttons, etc.

Come to pol
Get more history lesson & redpill
Feel dumb for not knowing

Pol making everyone feel like a nigger

Everyone is a nigger until proven otherwise.

Fug

This is an ancient aristocrat tradition. Boys would be dressed as girls, have their hair long and braided, just like girls, and one or two of the daughters would have their hair cut short and dressed as boys. Why? So assassins and people in general that wanted to hurt the aristocrat family wouldn't kidnap or kill the male heirs.

Plus, some mothers just like to dress their boys up as girls for their own fun (playing dress up or just to put cute clothes on their child). Particularly if they wanted daughters but don't have any or enough of the correct ages to dress in the cutest of girly clothes.

All children wore dresses 200 years ago. It was in pretty much every country in europe, and in america. Manhood was the shedding of it and they no longer had to wear "children's clothing."

Meanwhile in Britain...

>Manhood was the shedding of it and they no longer had to wear "children's clothing."

While women had to continue to wear children's clothing because they never really grow up.

FDR also ruined this fucking country

>implying something's (((wrong))) with prepubescent transitioning

Heh, well I'll be damned. Learned something new