Reddit is organizing a boycott/strike on the 20th to protest the inauguration and injustice. You in?

Reddit is organizing a boycott/strike on the 20th to protest the inauguration and injustice. You in?

I'm going to a liberal college campus atm. Hopefully enough people skip to make it socially acceptable for me to skip a few days even though I support Trump.

they already do both, what difference will it make

race war now

Yeah, let's kill some niggers!

> This shit working in America
My boss would fire me if I pulled this strike shit.

Slaves don't get a voice.

You mean employed people?

Working people like trump though.

I mean exactly what I said, slave. Slaves don't get a voice, you get to eat shit and thank the provider for the opportunity. I bet you're in a Right To Work state and hate organized labor?

>skipping college classes
Professors don't care if you come either way. The only person you hurt is yourself if you do this.

>gainful employment and getting an education is now considered fascist

wut

No school? The country will grind to a halt!

Pay for something, don't go to it.

>muh edgy freshman Marxism
Gtfo reddit. Organized labor in the US died the second you dipshits backed Reagan in a vain pursuit of institutionalizing a retrograde entitlement workforce. Never has a lamb so rightly deserved the slaughtering it received.

If you want strikes to be a thing in the US, tell your whithered, one-time labor stalwarts to strike for a time machine, and then spend the 1970's pursuing something other than organizational auto-erotic asphyxiation.

NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL!!!

>tfw all Starbucks gonna be closed

Everyday is a general strike for me :^)

>leftists refusing to do honest work/study
Whoda thunk

>encourage spics, niggers and liberal arts majors who voted for Hillary to stay out of work and school

No words.

To be fair, people are mostly paying for the degree.

I'm in.

This.
Their parents already paid, what difference does it make.

>asking this question at real NEET hours

On January 20th, the 8 years of faggotry will finally be over.

>implying these people work

>jan 20 strike against facism

Yeah I too not enjoy being part of an extremely productive society and I'm just entitled to everything.

Fuck you.

>no work

ohlookitsfuckingnothing.jpg

no one who uses that hashtag has ever worked a day in their life.

make fake pictures with december 20, so they think it's already passed, or ones with june 20, so they go in 6 months time and forget

So nothing will change and on the contrary productivity might even go up and the nation might be even a little less jewed as kikes take a break from their university jobs?

How can liberals strike if they don't have jobs to begin with?

If they do this, they will just become dumber and poorer which will make things easier for us

Why does the left rail against fascism when all of its tactics are fascist?
>indoctrinate the youth
>use social shaming to force people into accepting the narrative
>use violence to shut down dissenting opinons

no, i do what i want, and fuck you.

Are all the blacks on welfare going to refuse their handouts?

Maybe, if they want to boycott the state, they can get the fuck out of the country? The ultimate boycott.

>I'm not gonna show up for my genders studies class!

>protesting the fact that you lost the election

Jesus christ.. these people really think they're fighting a fascist dictatorship

Grow a Hitler stache. im rocking one

This your chance to show that Trump supporters have a stronger set of principles than the snowflakes.

its not so much that their against it, rather they're only for their own version of it. All other versions are fascist, goyim

>a load of coffee slingers and gender studies students don't show up for a day

Oh no... What ever shall we do?

Because-

>indoctrinate the youth
>use social shaming to force people into accepting the narrative
>use violence to shut down dissenting opinons

Does this sound like a movement which supports objective self-reflection to you?

>no work
As if they had jobs

leftists go on strike? oh no, who will make the fapachinos? who will man cnn? who will tell us how to think?

This might be good. When they accomplish nothing, maybe reddit will realize their ill-conceived, groupthink opinions aren't as shared as they think they are.

Better: They'll make people see the faces and mentality behind Social Marxism.

It's only ignorance of Cultural Marxism's power, bigotry, and insanity that allows them to continue securing more power. Much like how teaching people about Islam is the best way to make people realize that Islam is incompatible with western values like freedom, peace, and equality, the best way to fight Cultural Marxists is to show people what they're like.

All their whining makes me laugh...

and realize, for once, we're winning again.

>work for security company
>flexible shifts so I only work when I want to
It's pretty comfy