Rogue one is not a anti-white propaganda film!

its prelude to a new reality where any video we see cannot be trusted. look at how well they resurrected peter cushing! un-fucking-believeable. and also the princess leia cameo at the end. its like forrest gump on a whole new level. we will never be able to trust our eyes again.

WHAT FASLE FLAG WILL THEY FAKE NEXT????

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/p/rogue-one-star-wars-cgi-grand-moff-tarkin-ethics/4171825
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ77SmW4C7A
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/GsdiYUnKyzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?

Yeah, video "evidence" will still be used to convict people long after it has been shown that video can be manipulated with near perfection. Your body, face,and your voice can be made to seem to do anything.

It's a shame that you raped and murdered that woman, OP. Don't bother denying it. We have it all on video.

Whatcha doing rabbi?

Cognitive dissonance creation thread. Trying to fuck with our minds. OP is jidf.

They did? Fuck.
>play in a little sci-fi flick because why not and also you could use the money
>your image will never know rest and they'll use it to push whatever degeneracy they see as normal decades after your death

in the movie rogue one.....they digitally resurrected dead actor peter cushing for the character grand moff tarken. he is dead and yet has a substantial role in this film and you cannot tell the diff.

moviepilot.com/p/rogue-one-star-wars-cgi-grand-moff-tarkin-ethics/4171825

no I'm not jidf. i just saw the movie and....well have you?? consider the power of this technology where thy can resurrect the dead! fake second coming when? fake terrorist attack when? fake evidence to show fake muslims blowing up buildings when??? remember how bad the CIA bin laden vids were? now they could be much more convincing.

they did that back in Terminator 4
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ77SmW4C7A

The thing that bugs me is the lack of aliens. It seems to me that the original trilogy, and even the sequels, had much more cooler and varied aliens.

Ironic how shes about to die because liberal faggots ruined her stardom.

Julian Assange confirmed CGI

well they had an asian, a muslim, a negro, and a woman

she's about to die because of a life of hard drugs and booze is finally catching up

>he is dead and yet has a substantial role in this film and you cannot tell the diff.
Maybe if you're half blind. He pretty clearly didn't look right compared to the real people in the same scene as him.

(((Disney))) said they just changed the ending. Changing endings isn't as costly as what (((media))) depicted when the story broke out. (((Disney))) covered up the true extent of the changes made and the cost of the reshoots.

In reality, (((they))) have completely changed significant parts of the movie (and not just the ending) to fall in line with reality, which is Trump's win and the rejection of ideas/ideology that (((Disney))) espouses. As shekel-hoarders, shekels > ideology. The movie was meant to be completely anti-white and perhaps anti-Trump, and not just the usual "Empire = whites" allegory. If they went through with the original, the movie would've suffered and those who voted Trump would've been (figuratively) bringing torches and pitchforks to (((Disney))) and (((Hollywood))).

(((Disney))) bent the knee because the consequences of not doing so would've been catastrophic and maybe even deadly for (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

>this can't be reeeeeal.........

Dont forget that the military/agencies have tech that is usually 10 times better than what Hollywood/Disney use, but that Assange RT video was pretty shitty.

How did you feel about the nuke at the end, with all of the characters seeming content and satisfied that they "did it"? Kind of rubbed me the wrong way, as if theyre preparing us for nukes going off...

Why would you watch a movie? How dumb are you?

cliched perhaps (an apocalypse kiss) but i don't think its a sign that we are going to get nuked. i was kind of confuse about the whole time line though because revenge of the sith ends with a look at the death star and this movie makes it seem like that did not happen.

Some alphabet-user said it was done "badly" on purpose so you donĀ“t realize how well they can do it. He also said they could do this for around 20 years already.

Uh... no? By your logic then they should of been shoveling the same liberal shit down our throats for the Marvel movies like Marvel did with the comics under the Obama admin. Truthful answer is Disney doesn't do political commentary. Social commentary at worst, and even then it's very covert.

CGI Peter Cushing looks pretty good but CGI of the late Carrie Fisher looks horrible.

youtu.be/GsdiYUnKyzk

uh covert? zootopia was about racism and there was a point where it became very overt and you realise "oh shit this movies all about racism" and then everything you just watched clicks.

5 spoopy 7 me

That was breddy gud

Really makes me think

There was that user posting here the other day before rogue one dropped about how the elites have a tech far beyond are own and theyll show a teaser of a shitty version of it in rogue 1

You can totally tell he's fake as fuck if you aren't an utter moron. People used to say Jurassic Park was realistic looking.

>changed significant parts of the movie (and not just the ending) to fall in line with reality, which is Trump's win
it would be an interesting point to discuss except for the fact they would have to do all this in about 4 weeks, re-do the sets, costumes, make-up, lighting, after agreeing on the basic outline and dialog/script of the "changes". And hide this re-making from all the trade and gossip press.

i am not an utter moron. even wifi hadn't know it was fake i would have known it was fake because i know the actor is dead. but think of all the possibilities of this kind of technology. and remember that the alphabet agencies have tech that is more high tech than this.

we have idiots screaming about fake news this and that. think of all the fake news they can make and we would never know. its like wag the dog x 100000

Wasn't the Death Star in 3, just the prototype.

Alphabet agencies don't have this. This costs way too much to produce because it's a few people working full time for a few months and it still looks fake. You are a moron.

You must have watched some dodgy copy or not been eearning your glasses. That... thing was nothing like Cushing. It did not speak like him, it did not act like him, and it looked nothing like a real human.

You wanna worry about the things they don't show you...

perhaps they don't have this tech. perhaps. the CIA bin laden videos were really shitty quality. but they fooled the normies and thats who matters. the normies.

idk why you guys are saying this kinda stuff. it looked real. it looked good. it looked real good. even the reviews are saying this. i think you are just being contrarian. this was not some shitty CGI. even the actors interacting with him were convincing.

its those things they don't show us that I'm concerned about. they can fake anything and we would never know.

> 'even the (((reviews))) are saying it's good.

Mate, how old are you? How many Peter Cushing movies have you seen? Did the bloke live up the road from you and you saw him almost daily?

The crappy cg annoyed me less than the minimal effort to portray Cushing in terms of style, microexpression, voice, etc.

It's good enough for babby normies though, and to rake in the shekels over the corpse of a dead actor, and another soon to be dead actor.

There's better cg than this already doing the rounds - that film was meant to look shit for a reason.

t. Aged fanboy having a bad day.

why are there random words with the # before them in that article?

>white supremacist empire
>doesn't question a spic walking around in officer clothes

The writers can't even keep their bullshit consistent

Didn't a writer confirmed the empire is a white supremacist organization?

He said it, retracted it I think. It was more offhand than anything but people tried to make something of it.

I guess the industry has always been about making money. George Lucas knew this, pretty much wrote things in he knew he could merchandise. I for one bought a shit load of merch as a kid, I didn't see another angle to it back then. Now new kids buy new toys.

It's just a medium, and it's a medium in the present year - so what do we expect?

He redacted it because Sup Forums sent him a bunch of messages, claiming their wife's autistic sons had been bought empire toys for Christmas, that would have to be refunded.

>rogue one is not a anti-white propaganda film!

Yes it is.

Literally all the bad guys are white males and all the good guys are a model UN of mulattos and stronk independent womyn.
It's just that Rogue One keeps its message subliminal. We've gotten so used to SJWs shrieking that literally "All white men should be killed" that we've become desensitised to this more subtle form of agitprop, which is just trying to program into children the subconscious association that white men = bad guys.

TL;DR: OP is a shill

lol, hitting where it hurts : money.

This. The industry is smarter than us, it's been doing the job a long time. Our hightened sensitivity actually serves to desensitise us, especially to the more subtle and insidious forms of conditioning.

Same with shills. We always end up screaming that word ourselves. Not sure on OP though, probably just someone who innocently enjoyed the movie. I wish I had that instead of feeling sad and used by it.

I'll still go and see it again though, so I can better judge my own sadness and wallow in it.

I couldn't disagree more. Peter Cushing was obviously CGI whereas I thought Carrie Fisher was actual archive footage they'd spliced in.

Poor filmmaking at any rate.

> I don't understand analogy
They are calling it a "white supremacist" organisation because they _exclude_aliens_.
In this way, "human supremacy" is analogous to "white supremacy".

It didn't take long to make the space station. It was the super laser that took forever because it was still experimental technology and kyber crystals are rare as fuck. The death star probably sat dormant for 15+ years until the final piece was finished.

this

it's spooky as fuck, literally no video can be trusted

look at the fake julian assange interview we saw recently

This fits now, I've seen this - that the dish we see at the end of ep3 is a construction jig. I also saw the prototype theory. This is the kind of retroactive shit that gives us Mandela theory feels.

Overall, I agree that Star Wars belongs to Disney now. They'll use it according to their agenda.

>defending a race baiting leftie who is too supid to say "white supremacy" instead of human supremacy"

makes sense, the bluepilled fags won't believe it's fake for the most part and those people who know he's dead won't be fooled by a fake interview, why reveal the true height of the art of faking a person on video if it's pointless?

if they can fake peter cushing they can fake other people too user

This man is correct. (((Their))) capacity to frame (((their))) enemies has increased drastically.

The movie was in production for a long time before Trump seemed like he might win, BUT the Star Wars Death Star blows up planets.
Don't you think that should get some pretty full-on graphics? It was skipped in the original movies because well, I don't know - lack of convincing CGI? - but it gets some real gravitas here.

It really isn't lmao
There are white men in leadership positions in the rebels, not to mention all the poc get fucking annihilated at the end.

Defending nobody. Just saying this is not a hard analogy to understand

For you. He literally said "white supremacist" and there's enough people who'll view that at face-value to make it somehow worth saying.

Agreed. Most of those poc got cameos and were token blacks. Only major poc characters were blind asian stereotypical monk and his pacific islander friend who was skilled with super blaster. Oh and Black man with darth vader respirator, but he's barely in movie. Casting was a lot like a war movie. Many people get a little bit of screen time. If anything making them diverse made it easier to remember who was who. I was ready to hate this movie because of writer's comments. It was just a scam to get SJW's to show up in solidarity.

i think its only propaganda because they say its propaganda. and you say something long enough then people will believe it. like the CNN bulshit analysis and how this movie is a multi-cult paradise and trump shouldn't build the wall because some illegal line could cross the border and save the galaxy.

i didn't pick up on any subtle racist anti-white propaganda. it didn't really matter one way or the other regarding the "race" of the characters.

you could interpret any movie to mean anything. don't you guys think Blade is really like Pinocchio who wants to be a real boy?

they both looked like shit should have just gotten actors that looks similar. mon mothma looked fine as a replacement

I think maybe they were too concerned withe muh fan-service to do that. This, despite the fact that a lot of oldfans found those character portrayals jarring. However shit it was, for whatever reason they did it, they can say they tried, for us.

I don't know dude, Tarkin and Leia weren't quite out of the uncanny valley for me.

>Alphabet agencies don't have this.

AND you clearence is gone. all because you never learned to not confirm or deny.

he was obviously cgi but I kind of thought it worked well because it just made his character seem even more creepy.. but yeah it would be easy for these wizards to fake non HD videos