Tfw the only reason you don't like Russia is because you are scared of being invaded

>Tfw the only reason you don't like Russia is because you are scared of being invaded

Are Georgians the scrawny, fearfull sewer rats of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvJs-6swR8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a really great thread aussie

That sounds more like Armenia than Georgia.

fearful only has 1 l

Never seen more than 2 or 3 Georgians on Sup Forums

He's probably an Armenian or Turk with a proxy.

it takes more than a sewer rat to preserve Christianity for almost 1400 years while being completely surrounded by muslim mudslimes with no physical access to the rest of the christendom

it's more about stubbornness and a tiny bit of brutality that we picked up from muslims

იმდენი შენი დედა მოვტყან, რაც სომეხი ვარ ;)

Russia can invade any country that it wants (will pay for it, sooner or later. karma is a bitch, as the muslims found out on September 11, 2015) , no point in simply 'not liking' it
We hate Russia, because they took our territories and is supporting the separatists. end of story.

>Are Georgians the scrawny, fearfull sewer rats of Sup Forums?
yes we are, please nuke us
/thread

>chrstian roaches, they survive everything

JK
You guys are quite alright in my opinion. I loved it when I travelled there, just the beggars at each semi-touristic site was a bit offputting.

Always wondered what the fuck was up with that Ossetian war.

From what I gather it was basically a bunch of Russian-backed separatists chimping out, shelling villages, then Georgian army sweeps in (on its own territory no less) and kills them, then Russia basically invades and says no way for some reason.

Russian propaganda was especially strong at this time, saying how the Georgians were raping and killing civilians and eating babies and such etc.

The Crimea thing I get, they hate Ukrainians. But Georgia? Christians against Christians?

Hello my Armen friend. how life's going?

>just the beggars
Those were just average georgians

You should've fought for it, not run away like little bitches, kek.

>Georgian with a proxy accusing others

Georgians are scrawny, fearful sewer rats indeed.

/thread

>Those were just average georgians
are u sure rusky? beggars were gypsies just like u

Russia vs Georgia is indeed what keeps the country poor on some levels, the other is the high level of corruption imo but maybe Georgians know better.

>You should've fought for it
medium-poor Caucasian country without a superpower backing it up (NATO was only nice in words) against Russia with the second strongest military in the world, I understand why they did not stay around and got bombed to death.

If you want to make Georgians angry just tell them their land is rightful Russian clay (it is)

I thought you'd say they were armenians, you loser. Hahaha, learn to fight, until then stop barking.

>what is Chechnya?

Are you using a proxy or do you live in a seperatist area?

I didn't know there were this many Georgians on this mongolian chess forum, but it makes sense being along the silk road and all

>I thought you'd say they were armenians
youtube.com/watch?v=cvJs-6swR8U
"Russian descended from Armenians" - Armenian

And you raped and pillaged Chechnya so hard that they switched sides completely and fought for you in Ukraine.

You are talking as if Georgians actually stood a good chance against the Russian military. I didn't know Russians themselves shit this hard on their own fighting men.

>learn to fight, until then stop barking.
to fight against most militarized country in the world? are you retarded?

So what? Shove that video up your ass, I don't give a fuck about armenians. They can colonize you for all I care, just don't come here.

Hm, you're pretty dumb, huh? Chechens fought for years and georgians surrendered in a few days. Chechens never had what georgians had (money, arms, international support) and they have fought for years with bare hands.

Georgian flags on this board are teachers and peace corps. Actual Georgians love Russia for some reason and their government is full of ex Soviet cronies. I'd say don't talk about stuff you know nothing about but you're Australian and I've already lost you.

See You're not men, your fate is to sell vegetables on a street market. You can act like you're tough, but you're nobodies. Just criminals, beggars and gypsies with no pride.

>just don't come here.
why would any normal Georgian move to Russia anyways. i would say otherwise, gtfo from Georgia and leave occupied lands

Make us, you scrawny fearful sewer rat. Haha

Why are you this butthurt, seriously?
One georgian who said Karma is a bitch and it will come back for you is enough to get your jimmies rustled?

so russians are nothing more than gopniks and bomzhs. *stereotypes*

What are you, a georgian? Lay off that chacha, faggot, nobody's butthurt.

so the stereotypes are true and you can only sell vegetables on a market and can't event make a sound argument? surprise surprise.

Our peacekeepers got shelled by the Georgians. Either on purpose or accidentally, we will never find out.

Separatist area without access to the sea here. We should be made a part of either Russia or Georgia already. Independence is the worst.

Georgians are alright, long history of fighting, them and the Armenians held out, and although they still lost to the roach scourge, they did get some of their lands back, much like Greece, and friends.

What did Georgia in was when Obama took office, Bush wanted to help Georgia, king nigger did not, so Bush did not intervene in the war.

Just something about democrats, they love seeing Orthodox Christians die, and if they can help themselves, they will even get their hands blooded as well.

>you can only sell vegetables on a market

>replying to australian thread
>Hang yourselves

Ask the Swedes.
They are more terrified of MUH RUSSIA than the horde of sandniggers and literal niggers they are letting pillage their country

So Long as Gori Remains under Georgian rule the Russians Live in fear for the Return of Stalin.

...Why, though?
Swedes are a part of russian's everyday thought process for as much as, I don't know, Somali is.
So mainly jokes about niggers.
I understand when the Baltic states or Finland think we might invade soon, but Sweden? We don't have the money needed to support all the freeloaders they import.

>Russia colonizes Georgia
>but don't you le colonize here

>:^)

Stalin was ossetian :^)
You want niggers and spics colonize you? what are you, gay?

k

>Stalin was ossetian :^)
Fuck no, let georgians have him.

He was Georgian with one Ossetian grandparent.

I'm genuinely interested, are Georgians in Russia the same as what Algerians are here?

Beria and Stalin are both kikes. Stop calling them Georgians, these kike assholes killed a lot of Georgians among Million other Caucasians.

>tfw niggers ruled your country for decades

You fucking retard. Caucasians were treated far better under the Soviets than the Russian Empire where they weren't even allowed to speak Georgian. Also not everyone is a fucking kike.

stop calling Beria as kike, he's my fav georgian for some reasons

Haha fuck off mudshit.
You basically begged the russkies to take you into their empire to save yourself from the mudslime around you.
I bet your "education" didn't cover that moment of history huh, only le ebil russkia
You bit the hand the fed you balkanjew so fuckoff with your russkiehining, it's the only thing insignificant flags do on pol.

>Caucasians were treated far better under the Soviets than the Russian Empire
Are you completely retarded, Kike Soviets have genocided the entire Caucasus.

>Are you completely retarded, Kike Soviets have genocided the entire Caucasus.
Same thing could be said about Kike Austrians

Now you are just trolling. If you said that about Ukrainians or Central Asians then maybe but not the Caucasus.

entire caucasus =/= unloyal chechens, kabardians and some turks

>are Georgians in Russia the same as what Algerians are here?
That'd be Muslims from Caucasus and Central Asia. Georgians are alright en masse. Of course there are exhibits like the one itt but most are alright.

Georgians are SO butthurt about Russia (and Armenia's compliance of their 2008 invasion) that they've cuddled up to their Muslim neighbors instead over the last few years. Truly the cucks of the Caucasus region.

They don't care, they'll do anything to make me butthurt lol. Sore fucking losers.
What the fuck are you talking about? In 37 georgian nationalist elites were sent to gulags and massacred. You dumb diaspora georgian. Go blame armenians, dumb faggot.
Yes. Also digits confirm.
At least they are brave and have honor, unlike you, merchants and criminals.
Vory v zakone, moshenniki, naebshiki? I mean there are alright georgians but a lot of them are scammy scummy people.

>Caucasians were treated far better under the Soviets than the Russian Empire where they weren't even allowed to speak Georgian
That is bullshit, but it's true that in the postwar Soviet Union Georgia was one of the most, if not the most prosperous republics.

mudslims from caucasus are literally savages.

>Chechens
>brave and have honor
Chechen Mudslime detected.

They weren't allowed to speak Georgian in schools. Russian was mandatory in their own nation's schools.

>Vory v zakone, moshenniki, naebshiki? I
I know that most thief kings are ethnic Georgians, but fo you see them often? Most Georgians (and Armenians for that matter) that I have seen were totally bro tier.

>implyng mudslimes are not savages in general

ahaha mudslime funny original wordplay xD

Armenians are scum too. They are Christianized Jews, it's so obvious that they are Jews.

Russia is just a big dumb proxy, ruled by kike Oligarchs and worshipped by dumbass misguided Russkie trolls who think their kike proxy is fighting "muh Globalism".

No idea, why they are raping the Caucasus and Georgia, but I'm sure it's a kike thing in the first place.

>At least they are brave and have honor, unlike you, merchants and criminals.

haha. trade was shame among georgians before Russian arrival into Caucasus. don't even compare noble georgians with merchant armenians

knowing a few Georgians, I can tell you, if you are a true friend then you are a friend for life. More honor in Georgians than others I've met

I don't like the Russians because they drink too much, are hypocritical when it comes to their supposed orthodox belief structure as well as being a lazy indolent lot. But they're good fighters I'll give em that and their women are highly fuckable till they turn 28 and become wrinkly old babushkas. Actually you know what they're actually pretty cool nvm

not true

Eh? Armenians and Russians are bros. Please refrain from being salty over your irrational Karabakh envy.

That's one of the myths about Jo. The truth is neither he nor any of his parents spoke Ossetian (despite his drunk dad knowing 4 languages), nor it is anywhere attested his ossetian heritage. There is more chance for him being Przhevalsky's son that some Ossetes :D
----
and those peacekeepers... man , poor boys. roasting in hell right now, i suppose

140 million vs 4 million country is easy, russkie, isn't it? and celebrating it as if you defeated a world power.
and yet, your women are being laid everyday by 'sewer rat' Georgian alphas (and worse: at least Georgian alpha cock is a christian's cock, your whores are even more eagerly fucking chechens and dagestanis) , while you cucks die from cheap vodka intoxication

Here is my bro tier btw
>Poland
>Russians
>Ukrainians
>Brits

Don't give a fuck about >muh 2008
not a single russian i personally knew was ((((bad))))

Is it true that the Georgian Government destroyed the museum dedicating to Stalin?

>That is bullshit, but it's true that in the postwar Soviet Union Georgia was one of the most, if not the most prosperous republics.
Yeah, right. Dumbass.

This is your stereotypical Russian. Defending one of the biggest Kike criminal systems (Communism), despite that being single-handedly responsible for Russia being hated by every other Eastern European country.

South Ossetia had been de facto independent for more than a decade. Georgia had a retarded leader who wanted to reimpose control and after years of NATO train & equip exercises sure he could do so.

Russia had no need to "start" anything. Like Abkhazia, South Ossetia had already won a war, and most were becoming Russian citizens when Putin allowed ex-Soviet citizens to acquire Russian citizenship. The only thing Georgian about either of those places has been their cemeteries.

Never heard of it desu

They were allowed to speak georgian you dummy, they just had to learn russian too. Boy you're dumb.

Who fucking cares? Now you're selling tomatoes and shit like that. Whatever, I don't care, man. Keep LARPing like you're a noble georgian landlord. I bet that's the reason you're so cucked, too much delusion.

The fact I don't see them often doesn't change anything, you know? Do you see a lot of kikes? Especially those who rule the media and shit like that? No.

Yeah-yeah whatever, nigger. You lost. You ran away in fear, when for example chechens fought us for years. Admit you're not warriors that you claim to be and just tomato sellers.

They're a kleptocracy. At one point they had a fucking Hazelnut mafia. They had an organized crime ring devoted entirely to the illicit trade in hazelnuts.

Why are you so angry? problems in family? just a bad morning?

>Armenians are scum too.
I guess, but the only reason Armenians are so tight with Russia (and thus, didn't back Georgia) is because they're landlocked and blockaded by Muslims, so it's not like they had much choice in the matter. Armenians and Georgians have historically gotten along together, but Georgians decided to be extra butthurt in the last few years.

>They are Christianized Jews
Armenians aren't semitic.

>Russia is just a big dumb proxy, ruled by kike Oligarchs and worshipped by dumbass misguided Russkie trolls who think their kike proxy is fighting "muh Globalism".
Sure, whatever, but I'd rather side with them in the end than with fucking Turks.

>No idea, why they are raping the Caucasus and Georgia, but I'm sure it's a kike thing in the first place.
Do you honest to God think that Georgians were dindus in 08? I'm not saying Russia isn't in the wrong by constantly abusing the Caucasus and trying to increase its sphere of influence, but (I believe) they were justified in what they did considering that Georgians were slaughtering their minorities.

Hangover. We're drunkards, remember?

>The one itt
Is it the one that implies that Russia is occupying Georgian clay?

Memes aside, I thought in 2008 the Russians were actually invading Georgia a bit more violent than Crimea and the west did nothing because, meh too far away anyway. I understand russian point of view because they didn't want to get a NATO vassal on their border, invasion is still an invasion however. Russia could have solved the solution more elegant

borjomi is the only thing that can help you now

>implying im sober
Visit us in summer, you will change your mind

Well, I see you're being upset and all emotional, I don't completely understand what about: about Soviet Georgia being the most prosperous (of course I mean Soviet-tier "prosperous") republic in the USSR? But that's common knowledge.

>The fact I don't see them often doesn't change anything, you know?
Well, I just meant that an average Georgian you would see in the streets of Tbilisi or Moscow is just as responsible for actions of those thief kings as you are for actions of Russian ones. And I don't see why I should extrapolate my attitude to those thief kings to a random Givi.
#NOTALLGEORGIANS

>Eh

Stop stealing our shit. Nice trips tho

Ah this explains. Well done Ivan, I like your posts a lot more now. You can become honorary Frank:
>drunk all the time
>arrogant (in a good way)
>nice women
>minorities everywhere

Would sell Mistrals/10

Georgia did ok during that war, it really showed how weak and unorganized russias military is. Russia lost too many tanks, heliopters, jets etc in that war to such a small army as georgias. Russia really cant compete with NATO.

>Tfw the only reason

If you are really Australian and not some shill behind proxy, then you have no clue what it is like to be part of the "Russian sphere of influence".

>German laughing at others for trying to stay Christian from Mudslimes

lmaoing

They are just Armenia's retarded cousins.

oh no, my dear chink. we just lost a battle, but didn't really lose the war. it'll never end until russia disintegrates like the USSR did once.
and then i will find your grave, my friend and I will dance a lezginka over it! ))

I don't hate georgians, bro, I'm just an asshole.

That shit's glorious man, too bad it got more expensive after we had an embargo of georgian goods for some years after the war. before that it was much cheaper.

Give us the Mistral now you teasing bitch!

Rad

>invasion is still an invasion however
Not that I'm saying Russia was completely in the right with supporting Ossetian and Abkhaz separatists since early 90s and not that I don't understand why some Georgians would still be butthurt about it, but let's remember that the '08 conflict started when Saakashvili decided he could poke the bear and take S. Ossetia back.

>Georgia did ok during that war, it really showed how weak and unorganized russias military is.

I actually agree with that, with one small correction:
>russias military is.
was

>was
proofs?

Syria. Ukraine. The future occupation of the baltics and poland.

Can some change a few lines in the pic

Tы нe мoжeшь пpocтo тaк /thread-ить ceбя, Ивaн.

Those are not exactly symmetric conflicts, Russia isnt at the front but rather playing a supporting role. In Syria they mostly just bomb the rebel who have nothing to counter with and in Ukraine they always denied everything so as not to have to fight a symmetric war.

yeah good for you. now please tell your cousin in Berlin to stop breaking into my goddamn house