Explain this shit Trumpfags

Explain this shit Trumpfags.

Fake news. Gtfo.

Those men weren't getting pussy anyway.

That's the weirdest non existing "punishment", just Jack off and do it right infront of her.

>HE DIDNT DO WHAT I WANT
>TIME TO OBJECTIFY MYSELF AND DENY HIM MY HOLES!
It amuses me to no end that the thing women always go to when they're upset is "no sex"
They cry about being objectified and yet are the main practitioners of it.
Who gives a shit? Go jerk off.

>Marriage

I agree with the kraut, just jerk off into her stupid eyeballs.

What are you talking about?
They saw pussy everytime they looked through mirror.

Sex is the most powerful bonding activity the human brain acknowledges. In a way, by denying sex, a woman denies the relationship itself.

Also, if Sup Forums has taught me anything, a woman that's denying her husband still gets horny and cucks him behind his back. Not that she doesn't do it anyway. All women on Earth are cucking their boyfriends 100% of the time.

kek yeah just new excuses.
And introduce her to your waifu.
Sex isn't just about holes tbf.
But yeah it's usually very manipulative it seems.

Daily mail is totall trash. Sensationalist garbage. Its worse than anything else

Women will use any excuse to control and torment their men unless the men are rich and/or dominant enough. This is news?

The men just need to grab them by the pussy (in a non-rapey way of course) and get to it.

That's grounds from divorce or in an ideal world shipping the bitch off to forced labor.

But I thought sex wasn't a commodity and that objectifying the female body is awfully sexist and regressive.

Looks like they should have married Clinton instead.

If a woman tried this shit with me I'd just go pick up some young pussy. What's the big deal here

>falling for the vaginal jew
>reading ((((fake news))))

When will normies learn?

Last time I picked up some young pussy in Spain it turned out she was 13 in the morning.

You cant cheat on your wife. Not only is it imoral but she will clean your ass out in the divorce. Lose your kids, publicly humiliate you and could ruin your professional reputation if she accuses you of rape during the divorce

Plenty of women voted for Trump. Particularly white women. Find one of those, instead. You'll be better off.

Daily mail really is fake news lol

Oh hai Bill Burr. Didnt know you repeated your own bits on Sup Forums

You are fucked no matter you cheat on her or not

Women are sexists and more willing to fuck someone that lies to them than someone who is strong enough to hold true to their own core values?