Let's talk about dumb things Hitler did

Let's talk about dumb things Hitler did.

Not destroying the Eternal Anglo as Dunkirk.

>stopped fingerpainting

Trusted you to have their back.

Had he won, Aryans would still be the superior race today.

But in these times (specially in Australia) aryans make the bottom of society.

This.

Also not mass producing the StG 44 as soon as it could.

hitler had blue eyes

Fighting on two fronts

Ruined Europe again
Gave Zionism legitimacy
Gave the UN legitimacy
Sullied Nationalism for 70~ years

Not packing winter clothes.

Only because he failed. If he succeeded the world would me a much different place.

We'd have bases on asteroids by 2050

allying with Italy.

lol he would have been raped even quicker without italy

>bases on asteroids
>this is what nazis ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Not immediately mass producing Submarines as soon as he came into power.

He literally could have had 100 times the submarine force if that was Germany's national focus. Also bombing British cities instead of airfields.

>Starve Britain of trade with massive Submarine force. America won't get cucked since you won't need to go into the atlantic to keep subs alive.
>Destroy British airforce and use a air unbrella to invade England knocking them out of the war.

With his new territorial gains and his mastery of europe, as well as being at peace with america and the UK The Axis powers (fuck imperial japan, let them go attack the US by themselves.) Could take the blitz the Soviet Union sometime between 1943-46.

Hitler was a bad ruler, he was a horrible statesmen who ruled thanks to Joseph gobbles propaganda machine. I am not saying he was a unintelligent person but he tended to be to nice instead of being effective.

>Not immediately gearing up for total war in 1939. Hur Dur.

The German Empire survived 4 years of a two front war. while Nazi Germany got wreaked by russia alone.

Hitler destroyed the honor of Prussia and the Honor of the German armed forces.

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS

You don't believe in asteroids?

russia deserves a mention
big misake

*Bombing airfields instead of cities I meant.

They'd probably have an easier experience colonizing an Asteroid than Britain had with Australia

not letting prepare properly for the war
ftfy

Allied with the Italians

Got in a romantic relationship with a woman

Wrong. Italian participation in the Eastern Front was campaigned against by Hitler but insisted upon by Mr. Muscle-mini. Their divisions had no modern tanks, no modern artillery or guns beyond ~75mm, and general awful readiness rates. Hell, they weren't even motorized.

The Italians had already siphoned off several German crack divisions to the fighting in North Africa in order to maintain their colonial empire. Without Italy in the fight Germany, while restricted to a far lesser Med prescense, would have had a greater force concentration in the east.

IN SHORT: FUCK ITALY AND FUCK IT'S NON-EXISTENT INDUSTRIAL BASE

You mirin his beautiful eyes, Jihadi John?

Messerschmidt planes and russian front in dead of winter. Obnoxious bunkers, disregard of quality intel. You can pretty much see where he started throwing it on purpose

He didn't start the Holocaust.

(I only said it to piss OP off)

>Eternal Tanklo
My sides

You missed the biggest issue.
Germany had to intervene in Greece to keep the Italians from being beaten. That delayed the attack on Russia by several weeks, disrupting its timing and allowing Germany to fall victim to Winter.

What a horrible mix of uninformed fantasy and lies. Horrible post even by Aussie standards.

>allies are completely unchallenged in africa and middle east
>italy is either neutral or on the side of the allies which is what britain wanted prior to 1939 which is part of the reason abyssinia was sold down the river to appease mussolini
>what happens then?

Not including antifreeze in vehicle fuel for his russian campain

WE WUZ MOON KANGZ

No one did

>bombing British city's
>giving Goering command of the Luftwaffe
>taking power away from his best generals
>attacking Russia and not winning
>no grand strategy with allies
>befriending Japan
>hating on Slavs so they don't like you
Etc

The only things that Italy did in ww2 that could remotely be seen as impressive is this.

1. Italy Annexed Albania without German Training Wheels
2. Italian soldiers held out El Alamein to the death against British tanks n' stuff.

Other than that Italy was a huge gay faggot.

Says the anglo whose race is responsible for oceans of ayran bloodshed

damnit hitler why did you let us down?

Italians are pretty useless in WW2, Hitler should have chosen a better ally. The Japs were a good choice tho, they cucked the Russian hard a bunch of times.

Allies cut off oil supplies from Middle East immediately, then start rolling north to Caucasus oil fields. Hitler defends, but the war plays out very differently; fuel would be the main German focus.

He didn't kill all of the jews.

>hating on Slavs so they don't like you
The entire war was about genociding Slavs and adding their land to Greater Germany. Lebensraum, idiot. The ONLY reason for the war.

E
N
A
B
L
E
D

K E B A B

>Italy Annexed Albania without German Training Wheels
>divebombing and strafing tribesmen armed with spears
>"impressive"

>Philippines knowing European history

He could have still used them to fuck soviets

That's why I said remotely impressive, as in not that big of a deal.

Didn't gas the kikes.

There was a book for that

American expat. Military history minor.

>Not destroying the Eternal Anglo at Dunkirk.
>Declaring war on Cuckmerica
>Invading Glorious Russian Federation like a retard

Three stupid, fatal, mistakes. I would also like to add the air attack on England, totally unnecessary and, well it gave the Brits more excuse to get involved in the continental war, and get cuckmerica involved also.

I think Canada had more to do with the war than Britain or Germany, we' were peacekeepers who basically fought and won the war on our own, at least in the early thirties.

He let the Italians live

I'm trying my best....

no, I got nothing.

I don't have a cite for you, but I am sure it was common knowledge what Hitler was planning. After all, he did write a very popular and famous book about it. Did Slavic countries specifically explain to their people that Hitler planned to sterilize them, use them as slave labor, dump them in mass graves, and then plant strong Aryan stock in their lands? I don't know, and the issue is always glossed over by historians.

My guess is that, yes, governments used Hitler's own writings as true propaganda to ensure their people would never suppprt him.

I wouldn't call him a *horrible* statesman but I think the flaws you pointed out are very valid.
One thing that should be kept in mind is that the Russian military of the Second World War was a completely different bear to the First in how they operated strategically. I personally would've made capturing Moscow before winter a priority, it all went downhill once the cold set in.
I'd also have to disagree with that last statement. When you look at the ideology surrounding the German Totenkopf, the Japanese Gyokusai and - for the sake of comparison - the Arabic Shahid, you'll find that it was indeed honourable for the Reich to fight until the bitter end rather than pull a 1918.

“What distinguishes Vindex and the new warrior clans of Vindex is their vigorous, and living, warrior belief that honour is more important, more valuable, than their own lives, so that they are ready, eager and indeed more than willing to fight and if necessary die in pursuit of an honourable duty they have sworn to do.” – David Myatt

Being a pathethic figurant

Should have blockaded England and limited bombing to military targets. The end goal should have been peace with England. As to Russia they could have won if they encircled and bypassed Stalingrad like they did Leningrad and made a mad dash to Moscow. In fact it may have been better to ignore the south entirely and rush Moscow. The oil fields were important but seizing Moscow would have crippled Russia. With Russia eventually pacificed the oil they would they have could sate Japan's thirst for petroleum. Japan attacking Russia's east and cutting off American lend-lease would have made it very hard for the Russians to supply their military as well.

they let Germany down when they needed them the most. The nips never invaded Russia, and this let the russians free up 2 elite battalions from Siberia when the germans were doing their best during Operation Barbarossa.

the most frustrating thing about these threads is people talking about how Hitler made mistakes by doing a, b, and c, while completely forgetting why he started the war.

How can invading Russia be a mistake, when that was the purpose of fighting? Hitler wanted the area west of the Urals, especially the Ukrainian breadbasket, as room for Germans to expand their population.

If he didn't invade Russia, there was no need to invade France or attack England.

The terror bombing of London was probably the biggest mistake. Before that they had the RAF on the ropes. The terror bombing only achieved more support against the germans in UK and all their allies, as well as giving RAF a break to recover

Not that they had much choice
Halt order was suggested by OKW, Hitler only sanctioned it.
Original Sichelschnitt plan includes a 2 day rest. The Panzer divisions ignored this and decided to pursue the breakthrough. By the time they encircled Dunkirk, they had completely outran their supply lines, their infantry and artillery support. Most units were at 30-50% vehicle attrition, and low on fuel, and after Arras, OKW was worried of potential enemy counter attacks that could completely cut them off.

>If he didn't invade Russia, there was no need to invade France or attack England.

Are you completely retarded? France and England declared war on Germany over the invasion of Poland, but didn't declare war on Russia for doing the exact same thing. The USSR, the UK and France were all on the same side from the beginning. Your statement is next level autism.

how did I deal with Iraq?
Iran.

Well, the problem with the PzIII/IV chassis was that while it was a proven design, it was kinda underarmored compared to what the allies had at the time. They continually kept updating it until they just couldn't do anything with it anymore. It served as a chassis for the stug which was much more successful because it was much cheaper to produce and they had room to fit in a larger gun.

The Tiger was a heavy and overengieered piece of shit, but once they did away with the production kinks it was also extremely reliable, well armored, and it's gun wrecked assholes halfway the world over.

It's reliability however, was tied to the availability of german supplies, and as the war took a turn for the worse, that became an increasing scarcity.

It's main problems were weight, it was just too fucking heavy for certain terrain, and as the Germans lost air superiority so did the effectiveness of their tank battalions.

The machine itself was good, but war is a logistics of many components.

Moshe its iraq not pussy flag iran

Declared war = invade? Heard of the phony war?

What was the purpose in attacking France?
Prevent a 2 front war while they attacked Russia.
Did Hitler offer peace treaties to England?
Yes.

If Hitler had no plans to attack Russia, would he have attacked France or England?
No.

Yep, that's the thing, the French were pretty /comfy/ sitting behind their Maginot line, and the Germans behind their Siegfried line.

There was no need to invade through the low countries.

>seizing Moscow would have crippled Russia
That's what Napoleon thought, it didn't work

Neither defense worked.
If Hitler had not invaded France, they would have invaded Germany within months of his attack on Russia. I have never seen a historian criticize the strategy of invading France as a prelude to Russia.

I have also never seen a serious historian who believes Hitler ever had any chance of success in his goals outlined in Mein Kampf. Hitler's mistake was ever planning the war. Austria, Sudetenland, ok. Ukraine and Russia? No.

chaim we are not allowed to be on the computer on shabbat
its another shoah

>trying to take Stalingrad instead of encircling it
>allowing the Sixth Army to get encircled in Stalingrad
>letting the english escape at Dunkirk
>allying with Italy
>getting involved in their autistic muh Roman Empire conquest in North Africa, removing valuable manpower for the invasion of the Soviet Union
>declaring war on the United States (The US wasn't at war with Germany at first, just with Japan)
>bombing British Cities instead of Airfields because he promised 'not a single bomb would reach Berlin', prompting Churchill to make his airforce yolobomb Berlin

>The aim of the Shabbat is to stop working and spend time with your family
>Not enjoying shitposting with the family as quality time at Shabbat

>>>Allying with italy
You mean
>Allying with japan?

>allowing anglos to escape at dunkirk
>changing strategies 3 times during the battle of britain, each time just right before it would have reached fruition
>delaying barbarossa to help italians in greece
>not rushing to take moscow in one steel fisted swoop, prefering to split his army in 3 columns (leningrad, moscow and stalingrad)

After this the war was unwinnable

CHAIM ELECTRICITY ON SHABBAT IS NOT KOSHER

>ruin german science for decades
>ruin german language for centuries
>ruin german politics forever

He was a cunt

The real answer.

>reddit newfags actually believe this
wew lad