Are humans even designed for free society?

Are humans even designed for free society?

omg that caption.

Yes and no.

Put humans in an ordered society with predetermined hierarchy / roles etc and there will be rebels.

Put humans in a free society and there will be those that abuse the freedom and those that yearn for the yoke of authority.

Humans suck. Pls be my ai gf.

/thread

Abdul on the ball. Or some Aussie banging 12 year old boys.

A free society is an oxymoron

You must be same user who pointed out that another Indonesian user might be an Aussie in Indonesia banging little boys.

you would say that krautcuck

ALL LIFE IS FREE AND SACRED. STOP USING TECHNOLOGY THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. YOU WANT ME TO RE ARRANGE THAT BITCH AS LIL FACE YOU GOT BOY?

The federation was not designed for the collective govt to have this much power.

>banging nonwhite little boys
Sickening.

Gee I dont know, are humans born to be slaves?

If this is somehow real, I'll be needing sauce.

Maybe. I don't believe there are Indo / Malay anons on Sup Forums. Just Australians fucking 12 year olds.

Lets be serious, that place is pretty much used as Australia's degenerate sex tourism. It's the same for Thailand and thirsty Americans for Shemale Dong.

Not today's humans with the society in which we've been influenced. Everyone would have to be killed off. Maybe the next human species though, so we'll never know

And Australians call us deviants.

>ruining your own countries future

Fucking animals is always worse than fucking people. Even if it's same sex. Fucking sheep shaggers

I'm Malaysian and you're wrong about Malaysia. Maybe it's true about Indonesia and Thailand but not Malaysia.

Child sex tourism (or even sex tourism in general) is non existent here. Indonesia or Thailand on the other hand...

Maybe 4 or 5% of us maybe. So, nope.

We don't do it that often, only to the sheep we sell to you.

You can't argue with good looks mang.

Captcha: Entry Ness

I want to enter that Ness

If you wish to live in a society you must at least partially give up your natural right to do anything which, in your own judgement, is the aptest means to preserve your own nature.
It logically follows that you can not be free if you live in society.

These idiots aren't.

That's the Christmas spirit I want to see. Truck on Straya.