Nobody wants to perform at Trump's Inauguration

So it seems that nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration and that many are simply refusing. Is this funny or what? Here's a list of who won't perform or refuses to perform:
---
youtube.com/watch?v=kVqkimqkuTU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMZSvXzNAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU
youtube.com/watch?v=8zSa6Zz2Zrs
youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not red nugent he's red pilled as fuck and all American

They refuse to give him fame, yet they talk and tweet about him constantly which gives him fame anyway

Because they're all cowards worried about their image or retards. Get Kanye

>Nobody

Even those that would want to (the exposure for the event would be massive, there are a lot that would be in for that much expose) wouldn't ever dare because they know they'll be instantly blacklisted from 95% of the industry.

You don't go against the media cabal like that and expect to have a career after it. And they all know it.

Yeah, this ones prolly BS.

hopefully kanye preforms. Just kanye.

They know they would get shit listed by their kike masters if they performed.

He should get Triarii to perform On Wings of Steel

youtube.com/watch?v=iMZSvXzNAH0

>Because they're all cowards worried about their image or retards.

absolute truth.

Don't expect much common sense from a bunch of trained monkeys.

He should just have an orchestra and massive military parade instead.

>nobody wants to play
>delivers a list of has been nobodies

>nobody
This is probably fake news.
Probably horse shit.

Like the other anons said, get kanye or ted nugent.

Does it have to be some shitty popstar? Why not a nice orchestra playing the stars and stripes?

KANYE

I'm not watching your YouTube video user

Hollywood has always been liberal.

Trump should just get Clint Eastwood to play some cowboy music on a guitar or something.

Also, if Trump asked, Prime Minister Abe would immediately send some Taiko Drummers. After all, Abe really wants America to buy Japanese trains yet Obama cockblocked him for 8 years straight even though Abe said he was offering a 50 percent discount by offering to pay half the cost on Japanese bullet train line implemented in America yet he was refused.

So yeah, Taiko Drummers would be awesome to hear on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU

youtube.com/watch?v=8zSa6Zz2Zrs

>Every A-List entertainer had endorsed Clinton
>None of them want to show up to be proven wrong
okay?

Who backs him other than Kanye?
Also nice repeating intergers

I will enjoy watching them suffer

Eagles of Death Metal

Fuck this celebrity entertainment shit, the only faggots that care about celebrities are the ones that watch the MTV Movie awards to get their politics. What I would like to see is instead of faggoty celebs preening for a camera we get major politicians giving speeches and telling us about future policy for the nation. Basically just turn the Inauguration into a massive televised Trump rally for the nation.

ask putin

youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

I dont think any supporters of Trump are on board with Hollywood and liberal musicians.

My entertainment for Inauguration Day will be Sup Forums and a fresh serving of liberal asshurt

>Clint Eastwood accompanied by taiko drummers

holy shit make it happen

>celebrity performers

NO!

N-O NO!!!

Just have a military band perform. Like have the Army band perform some military songs or something, and of course the national anthem and hail the chief.

That's what a real president would do.

>yfw if hillary won we would be seeing jay-z and miley cyrus performing at the inauguration

this and only this

>Kanye
>Megadeth
>Billy Corgan
>Ted Nugent
it'd be the funniest inauguration ever

This.
Hit the overestimated artists in the mouth with dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

this would be a song at hilldawgs in-nog

I heard powerman 5000 is gonna play

Celebrities are an extension of what people want in their culture, as such, their opinion is also a reflection of what people like or dislike

There is nothing wrong with getting your political views from celebrities, even Sup Forums memes a faggot nobody hick like Ted nugent or basically any talentless piece of shit as long as he likes trump (e.g. kanye), and you pretend that's OK

It's too bad that right wingers in the entertainment industry are scarce due to their low IQs and lack of empathy

You have to go back! Oh wait, you already live there.

>back when Miley wasn't a drugged out whore

and nothing of value was lost kek

Were any of those people even asked though?

Fuck the media. It is a sinking ship and the cabal is going down with it, even if we have to chain them to goddamned bow of ship. Everything they do now is just one more nail in their coffin.

Has Billy said anything pro Trump? I've only seen him say vague stuff.

>There is nothing wrong with getting your political views from celebrities

a fucking lea-

wait what

ted nugent will probably be there

Never thought I would say this; I want Kanye.

>Trump will never run for office
>Trump won't last long
>Trump Won't be the republican nominee
>Trump won't beat Hillary in general elections
>Trump won't win the electoral college
No one will play at Trump's inauguration

>that salty ass tweet
Is this man ever honest?

I'm not sure if he's openly pro-Trump, but he's a hardcore fan of Alex Jones so I assume he's at least friendly enough to do a few songs for him

>celebrities
>extension of what people want
HAHAHA my fucking sides
Celebrities are mostly created by Hollywood and ordered to shill shit cmon dumbass

No. Just have a fucking orchestra. This isn't supposed to be a concert.

"Insiders" told WaPo that they would be given ambassadorships by the Trump team if they performed. I mean, seems totally legit :^)

The military should be performing. Think about it, it's not a bad idea.

>he's a hardcore fan of Alex Jones
So... Glenn Danzig is also in?

This election pretty much proved that no one gives a shit about what celebrities think though. If anything, their constant shilling for Hillary probably helped Trump win in the end.

>Celebrities are an extension of what people want in their culture
No the people want them to keep doing what made them famous
Actor, musician, painter, etc.

Maybe he could ask former PM of Canada Stephen Harper to come play for him?

Why should the presidential inauguration be a pop act? A band playing Wagner is good enough.

The polls also showed everyone voting for clinton. People, including celebrities, have been subdued by the loud left and are afraid to speak their minds. It's basically the left holding the world in a choke-hold. Congrats. On the other hand, you might interpret this as everyone being leftist, if you're a total moron.

Good idea. A military band playing some Sousa or Copeland or hell, even have a pianist play some Joplin. Genuine american music.
Anyone who doesn't like some Stars & Stripes Forever can get fucked.

Let's have a Military Parade then

A pride parade seems more tolerant

KANYE
A
N
Y
E

he should ask pic related to perform

Have Trump sing at his own inauguration.

>T-Swift comes out and performs New Romantics with modified lyrics
>I could build a wall to stop Mexicans, with all the bricks they threw at me

digits of truth

I'm pretty sure nobody gives a fuck

Colossal faggot

clearly a leaf with beanerland proxy

This.

I deem your term "faggot" very offensive! Please edit your post.

good job plugging your failing youtube channel

If he gets any white rapper, it should be Mike Dece

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY

He's one of the most thin skinned American pussies I've ever had the displeasure to know,

See below
>>Celebrities are an extension of what people want in their culture
>No the people want them to keep doing what made them famous
>Actor, musician, painter, etc.
Do actors, musicians, painters, etc exist in a vacuum? Are they not influenced by modern culture?

why the fuck does an inauguration need more than his speech? on another note, thats another win point if he gets kanye to rap

F O R S E N
O
R
S
E
N

Do you really have celebrities cheesing up such an important and serious event?

So? who are we missing out on? Lady Gaga, Katey Perry, Madonna, Ariana Grande? good fucking riddance.

Dunno, I've literally never cared enough to watch one before now.

I hope not.

20 million trumpers descend on Washington dc for the BIGGEST RALLY EVER!!!!

no need for entertainers, when the women agaist trump march hits the trumper mass that will be entertainment enough

Underrated post by based Polska. Wesolych Swiat!

He SHOULDN'T have faggot celebrities performing. He should have a military choir etc.

Fuck that pandering bourgeoisie shit.

Nice digits OP :^)

B E A C H
B O Y S

were they invited in the first place?

Why is Trump such a kike shill?

mirin those digits :^)

wow

Dixie Chicks, who whined about Muh Freedom Of Speech because country music fans didn't buy their albums after saying they didn't like Bush, came out and said they would help ruin the careers of anyone who played the inauguration.

omg

noone performing at Trump's inauguration will not stop him from becoming president. In fact why not just have inauguration be 5 minutes and be done with it. Save tax payers money, stupid people, noone want to listen to the fucking retarded autistic music.

Trump is bottom feeding scum. Even his reality show was full of celebrity degenerates like the real housewives and Kardashians. He's only respected by losers and has no respect from the winners of society.

> Hollyjew puppet masters getting desperate

>So it seems that nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration and that many are simply refusing.

I vote for these guys: youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s

>and has no respect from the winners of society

Who are the winners of society? The cucked elite pushing the globalist agenda?

>The Regressive Voice

I see. Just get Nicklebacks

>no one performs at inauguration
>leftist media runs wild with the mocking stories
>ignore the boring, but important decisions Trump makes
>people get even more sick of the medias bullshit

Fake news.
They are begging to sing but Trump is denying them. He wants a lesser known to sing

This guy gets it

Why not yeezy?

they're making billions while you're getting raped by inflation, refugees, etc.

p.s. trump lost a billion dollars last year

Lots of people want to but theyd get shunned and trash talked by all the liberal maniacs who have big influence in the industry. Also having some rapper or even rocker playing at your innaugruation is fucking gay.