Which if you cucks is having most pathetic Christmas?

I'll go first:
- younger brother is in psych ward with mental illness

-Cunt I have for a sister has decided to take her worthless shitbag husband back suddenly, and so is keeping grandchildren away from my mother for first time

-Older brother is a film director, so he is supposedly having mother over there a few hours tonight but before his "industry friends" get there

-father is a vietnam war vet, shell of a man. Biggest mistake he ever made was reitiring since now with nothing to focus his mind on, he looks at wall all day

-Me? I have 100 xanax, 240 methadone, and I plan to be of good cheer all fucking day. Merry Christmas you swine.

>Older brother is a drug dealer and acts nigger tier
>Oldest brother went to UT and became a marxist faggot with a useless degree
>sister is a tumblr cunt

not bad desu

oh and my dad is a cuck who atleast tried to not be cucked

Well, my older brother is marxist scum as well but has figured out how to play the game and make shekels off it. Just keep telling myself, hold onto these bottles and it will be over soon.

Fuck I need to quit being a neet senpai so I'm not designated punching bag for my mother...

wasn't cucked with a nigger right? As long as not cucked with a nigger you are ok.

mum was married to nigger b4 him, I enlisted after highschool so I wouldnt have to choose between being a neet and listening to more commie bullshit for x years at college

Brother probably has aspbergers syndrome.

Dad works at a hospital on the other side of the country and is visiting on Sunday then immediately leaving to go back to work.

Mom is awesome.

I'm just some quiet fuck who hates interacting with more than one person for more than an hour.

Answer is: a totally mediocre Christmas.

>black sheep of family. chronic drunk and terrible person
>everyone is happy, everyone smiles and chats
>never to you though, they look at you like a grave

Just going to be my mother, younger brother and myself. Probably will go see my father and stepmother as well. We've never really celebrated Christmas very big so we'll probably have a nice light dinner and leave each other the fuck alone. I plan on being a useless piece of shit and play video games all day personally. Pretty alright day off.

Fuck, I feel for you mate. Can you do anything cool in the army, like airborne or dive school or something?

>play video games
Console or actual computer game? Want to see if I have $50 or so left in my bank account so I can buy a new video game before I go into my methadone comma. Any ideas?

ITT: autists blaming their families for being weak willed faggots

get gud or get rekt, that shall be the whole of the law

Immigrant so no family in this country. Apart from my son.

He's severely disabled and doesn't understand much of anything, let alone Christmas. His mother split coz she couldnt handle life and wants nothing to do with him.

My friends are all sweet and we will visit some tomorrow. But won't stay long as son always ready to explode in fit of biting, screaming, hair pulling, shit flinging fury.

After last year i decided Christmas won't be a thing for us. I feel better for it, treat it like its no big deal. Just a normal day of wiping my kids ass, stopping him from scratching me, couple beers once he's gone to bed.

Merry Christmas to those who still see it as something to celebrate.

just enlisted earlier this year, so I haven't done most stuff pretty much hurry up and wait. I'm planning on going to airborne since I cant swim great.

keep takign each pill one by one till you see satan claws and join your bro in the hospital

have a funky christmas

Sucks to be you guys. I'm spending christmas with my waifu.

lol dood, ur going to be deployed in venezualia soon.

Make sure you dont do it for scraps and empty promises like so many naive goyim have done so thus far.

KACHUNG KACHUNG KACHUNG KACHUNG

I'm drinking alone. Again. 2nd Christmas with no kin.

my gf is spending her christmas with her black lover. idk what to do.

I'm going to stand guard in 2 hours.

Jesus

not recognizing a filthy lying anglo shitpost when you see one

oh wait, ur mongol...lmfao

>autists blaming their familie
projecting a bit there roach? no one has "blamed" their families here. Who I DO blame is the international Jew, who uses your kind and the other shitskins to ruin societies, the family unit, community cohesiveness, etc...

As we all know, there is only one answer to all of this : #openbordersforIsrael

Oh, and those next few million shitskins you planned on sending into Germany? Yeah, it's pretty clear now that Merkel has a political mandate to stop them with tanks if need be. YOU are fucked now, with all the syrians, ,k*rds, etc... yep. Right up your brown spot.

I am. I'd write about it now, but I'm still dealing with it. My cuck brother in law accused my mother of islamophobia and turned half of the family against her. I wish I was joking.

It's almost 2am and I'm still handling the fallout. This is a brief moment I have to myself.

Fuck cucks, liberals, commies, and SJWs. Kill them all.

ask your dad about some war stories and spend time with him.

My daughter has been in the NICU since Nov 14 and my car started giving me trouble. Not great, but not that bad, I guess.

stop LARPing. You're a fucking gook traitor.

Christmas will be my first day off since Leap Day when my girlfriend of three years left me. I will not see any friends or family as they are far away. Truthfully I would rather be working as now I will have the whole day off to think about my ex.

Here I go.

>my mother cheated on my father for a while now
>with a bastard she started a business thing with
>when I was looking for a job (and the cheating thing wasn't yet known) they offered to take me on as a business partner/admin to run and organise shit
>I worked for them practically gratis for a year, for which I'd have partial ownership, share eventual profits etc
>bastard's wife has been harassing me or a while with messages about how my mother is having an affair
>I have very seriously asked my mother if any of it was true, she lied to my face about it
>like a dumb fuck I decided to dismiss that as she is my mother and there was no actual evidence (plus she was/is just recovering from cancer, who the fuck has an affair then)
>eventually the bastard's wife did get a whole bunch of messages and other stuff
>I left the business immediately, apparently they are struggling and more or less dying now
>got a much better job
>but due to draining my reserves for almost a year, I still couldn't actually move out yet
>younger brother still at uni, not sure where he'll come back for in the summers (think I'll rent a two-bedroom place with him or some shit)
>father, while the victim in this situation, dislikes even the very idea of celebrating anything, including Christmas, at the best of times

I plan on just shitposting on Sup Forums and playing vidya, use non-engagement and shutting all that shit off as best as I can.

I'm going to the family experience of this winter, Star Wars: Rogue One ®

Should have smothered him in the crib.

>ad about some war stories
lol, nah man, guy is gone. Not really his fault bc they didn't understand PTSD back then, but he..when i was 8 or 9 years old, if I had TV too loud and it woke him, he;d run down the stairs and pin me to the ground and start choking me until mu mother could crack him hard enough with something over back of head to get him out of his ptsd daze.

Heard they are using ecstasy to treat it, which might be an idea if my brother could find someone doing the trials.

Also, not expecting people to "feel bad" for me, it is what it is, people have had shit much worse than I did, just trying to get by from day to day.

>when i was 8 or 9 years old, if I had TV too loud and it woke him, he;d run down the stairs and pin me to the ground and start choking me until mu mother could crack him hard enough with something over back of head

AHAHAAHA I lol'd

the only "rap" lyrics that contain any atual wisdom are: "money and blood don't mix, like 2 chicks, and dicks, find yourself in serious shit."

also, what vidya? I fucking tried to order ps4+, somehow (in a xanax daze) order fucking xbox one +.

The only reason I wanted it was so fucking the witcher 3 would look slightly better. Now I am truly fucked, the one game I play. Guess I could take it back on the 26th, but man the fucking lines...

the ultimate redpill is that you're responsible for everything with your life. your freewill is your god given super power and it's invulnerable UNLESS you let yourself get manipulated. Skypes are just showing you the way and you follow like fucking sheep. You are the only one to blame, the sooner you accept this the better for you

>YOU are fucked now
hahaha read some turk history burger. we're used to fucked up situations and had been dealing with subhumans for thousands of years. look how many states we've founded and fucked up yet we are still here. you'd better worry about your own country because it's falling apart over some retarded election

take it easy fateritard

Am I meant to be "triggered"? I still laugh about it with my older brother. It's how you cope.

>Am I meant to be "triggered"?

not at all it's just hilarious

>et we are still here
Yes, but who are "you?" "You" imported in a janesserie class as warriors and administrators, and they ended up marrying into your royal family and took over your nation from the inside out. YOU were taken over by the Byzantines, not the other way around. And what's more, you know it.

I'd say mgs v but the prologue will bore you into coma anyway. Look for something that starts out fast like cod. For fpss bf bad company 2 is god tier

>Immigrant

Stay outta Aus u fuck wit,

That goes for the rest of ya

wow, that's such a cool blog post. You should really give us some links so we can read more about your life

That photo reminds me of one time when I was a child, on christmas my parents had an argument and in the process they knocked out the tree just like that.

This christmas I'll be watching anime on my home cinema in my apartment alone.

Not sure if I can give advice as to what to get as I don't have consoles, just a PC, but I'm playing EU4 and just started Divinity Original Sin.

So far DOS seems pretty interesting, even if I just started and was too busy to really play much of it. Rather than just one, you have two player-generated characters you can roleplay with. You can have them be a tag team of buddies or two people who completely disagree, playing basically that world's version of Inquisitors (Source Hunters), sent to some shitty town to investigate a murder.

>money and blood don't mix
And boy did I learn that shit. I mean it's not even the fact that I wasted a year, it's that they were stupid enough in the first place to try to get me on board. What the hell were they expecting would happen?

And watching my mother try to act as if everything is the same as before is outright disgusting.
Oh and bonus points: the guy she had the affair with, after actively asking me to be part of the business, had the gall to get upset at me leaving within the minute of evidence coming to me, and told me that I should learn to keep the business and the personal separate.

>Turkroach doesn't understand what Christmas is.
Quelle fucking surprise.

fuck, don't know any of those games. Waiting for next year when Scorpion comes out and I can actually have a console and, with my OLED, is almost equal to a computer as far as graphics. Counting the days.

Not even sure the games you mentioned mate. So much cool shit I missed out onm married and dovriced early after she miscarried and she took me to fucking cleaners. I could have a fucking 8 monitor flight simulator in my living room with the shekels that cunt took.

>thinks turk history is just ottofag empire

i'm a green slanted eyed white turk. even if i was a shitskinned ar*b balkanshit k*rd mix it still wouldn't matter because these things are all trivial in the end

what matters is how you live your life. when you stop changing, you die. blaming others stops you from changing so it's shitty victim behavior that needs to be dumped

if your life is hard, that's good. hardship makes way for more growth, it acts as a catalyst. you have 2 choices when shit gets tough: you either whine and play the victim card or see it as a opportunity to better yourself. it's all up to you, not the ""international jew"""

Gonna spend x-mass with my alcoholic neighbour

gonna have a good christmas with my senpaitachi and some of my relatives. also gonna celebrate it with my mates at discord

I got invited to my sisters bfs parents house for dinner. There goes my day of eating Chinese, getting drunk and watching Christmas episodes.

>not even sure of the games you mentioned

>EU4
Europa Universalis series. Fun, but the devs basically cornered the market and are now going full jews with DLC.

Basically a strategy game series, but it is much more centered on running the country you've chosen, relying on trade, colonising or playing politics in addition to just painting the map in your colours.

Good stuff if you like alternate history and/or have autism.

>Divinity
It's a pretty old series of RPGs actually, revived somewhat recently. PC only as far as I know.
On the upside it's not that demanding, so they might run on any old toaster.

>married and dovriced early after she miscarried and she took me to fucking cleaners
Also, sorry to hear about that. Fear of just that happening to me basically ruined most of my relationship prospects and the one really serious one I had going.

All turks must be exterminated, along with the Arab world, death to islam and a happy new year

Including your newly appointed muslim turk PM?

All of you guys with shitty families makes me more happy with my normal one.

Also, a bit angry that the Jews have contributed to all of your shitty senpaitachi.

especially that turk

> mother and father divorced when I was 8.
>Father is emotionally autistic, mother is an immature self-centred trainwreck
>younger brother has smoked so much dope hes borderline retarded, and gets paranoid about TV characters talking about him. His girlfriend is a grade A Maury Povich tier cunt who can start fights in an empty room
>Youngest brother is a drug dealer, thinks hes gangster, will steal amd beat up literally anyone for a few quid. Has been caught going through families coat pockets.
>They all despise each other so christmas is a series of visits, and all they do is talk shit.
>My wife goes to visit her own family and I'm not invited because Im from a poor family, despite me being nothing like them and owning my own house, car, money in bank and a good job

I never feel so utterly alone than I do at Christmas.

Your wife is a bitch.

She wasn't approved, she probably won't be approved by Santa klaus iohannis, he said he will apoint himself one after christmass, I already have some serbian friends ready to join the revolution, weapons and amo, islam has no place here

Kill your son.

>captcha: street sign that says SLOW

All I want for x mas is the wall and the 3rd world war, when ameriniggers die painful but slowly by Chynah and Iran.

You should kill your wife and her family for disrespecting you

No wonder you're all hateful retards.

You'll die first from premptive nuclear firestorm

Really, tell us of your happy family and life, show us some hope

>little brother coming to town to visit me and my mom.
>i dont live with my mom
>mom giving a present to my bro and saying its from me because i have no money
>i dont even want to go desu but i have no food and want to eat even though im so sick i probably shouldnt
>sick as fuck and gassy as hell so i will bail on visiting other families and they will probably take offense but whatever.
i have really, really bad digestive problems and it may be because of stress i dont know but it dulls the mind too.

>>My wife goes to visit her own family and I'm not invited
she is your wife. what the fuck.

I'm spending it with my parents.

Nothing unusual, but it's boring af.

Merry Christmas

I'm probably the most pathetic person. Haven't worked for ages and haven't even been looking.

But I am way cooler than everyone so it's not really an issue.

Better with family than degenerate nightclubers

Cooler in what ways, legit curious?

Cuando dejaras la casa de mama, a los 50 años Luigi?

>gypsies and serbs
>revolution

top kek

you will backstab serbs over a handful of shekels and serbs will change side to join muslims even before that. your golden era was under muslim rule so you'd better delay this revolu-hahahah

whatever guise happy christmas to you all

I have to kill loads of fucking mice

Why do you care, a united family house is a strong family house, Roman House ftw

>le "if I say a lot of shit I can hope to distract from central point." You can't I can go get my genes done at 23 and me and I'm 99.97 Western European. It's who I am, in my blood. You, as a Turk are (to borrow a phrase from AH on the Jews) "a race of Mud." You think that all those Greek.Byzantine administrators/Generals/Admirals gave a fuck about Islam? They were busy cucking your type behind your back.

The rest of the world were such shit fucking fighters, you bastards had to literally KIDNAP and BRAINWASH eastern Euros to fight for you! Think about that a second. Not even the Japs ever went that low. you are trash. Your IQ shows it, athletic performance, appearance, etc.. Who are the "best looking Turks?" The ones that look the Whitest. You know it and I do.

As per the Jew, they sit back and sap the strength out of every race by mixing them and taking out of it the lowest common denominator. And this isn't my brilliant revelation. You can read Strabo talking about the Jews and this issue 3,000 years ago.

The economy took a down turn and I stopped working as many hours as I used to. I made the mistake of marrying a vile, fat, Filipino woman who decided to leave me yesterday. She was always awful and in my weakness I put up with her attitude and insults and even married her. As soon as I stopped making six figures the status seeking butch left me. Best part, I got her pregnant and she is going to drag me over the coals for child support. My life is ruined and the horror is just beginning.

Bitch* goddamn autocorrect

Bet you wish you had snakes now, faggot.

We always helped Serbs, especially when Hilary Cunt was bombing them in the 90's my parents supplied them with fuel, mercury and basic goods to keep up the good fight against islamic scum

kek

What?

-no family that I've talked to in the past year

-no close friends

-no work acquaintances

-will be spending christmas eve, christmas, new years eve and new years alone with no alcohol or drugs

How do I rate, Sup Forums?

Cats? Why snakes lol

alone

at least pizza or golden corral?

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Almost ended up alone on Christmas.

Uncle apparently went full retard and has been threatening his kids and wife who now are close to leaving. My cousin broke contact with her brother, so won't be seeing her. Mom spending Christmas with her parents and said cousin's brother. My GF's grandmother died like one or two days ago.

Finally ended up spending Christmas with my dad and my "good" uncle's family. Nothing too bad, but my Christmas spirit was already low because the lack of snow. At least I get to eat some good food and shit!

Growing older sucks a bit.
Kid Christmas:
Wake up to Christmas songs and love, opening presents and later spending time with the entire family.
Adult Christmas:
I want food.

Because I have a Sup Forums spirit and they are normies.

Maybe chinese takeout.

Autistic/10

working or on call for all 24 hours of Christmas tomorrow
people will be literally dying
i'd be alone at home anyway if it wasn't for this bullshit

Wtf. What were you thinking. I hate Filipinos. I can respect any Asian except them.

>turk history

Fuck that's sad

Girlfriend at home with father and sisters for Xmas, I'm at home with parents eating porridge waiting for older sister and welder husband with my 3yo nephew and older brother (mechanic engineer) with wife with bun in the oven and 7yo daughter. Seems to be pretty merry, no snow this Xmas though.

snowed in with just leftovers

its more sad celebrate x mas 50 C with giant spiders.

Found out I have terminal cancer this week and my guinea pig died yesterday.

Gonna miss you forever, Yogurt.