This will one day be an extinct species

>this will one day be an extinct species

How do you feel about the inevitable downfall of the white race?

Why aren't you doing anything to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All genetic material will be saved and used for future designer babies, nobody will go instinct. In fact I will go as far to say they will revive Neanderthals and maybe other's stages of our progression for testing

Diversity is power.

>Slav
>White

No

>muh species

>le white people are dying out meme
the whole world isn't sweden user

cuckposting from australia is becoming a big problem

>muh sheckels
>muh chosen pokemon

>000
>000
>000
Trips don't lie

shekels*

>3DPD

>Why aren't you doing anything to stop it?

like what? something like "hurr, rally and kill all sandniggers!" type of solution?

the reason why there is lower birth rates in western civilization is because of how far society has gotten

we no longer need to spawn 20 children and hope a couple of them survive long enough to take care of us in old age

most white people only have 1 or maybe 2 kids, many choose to forego kids entirely and seek career goals or self-fulfilment instead

meanwhile the nignogs and sandmonkeys are popping out kids like fez dispensers, there is no way to stop it

>create media that puts white women on a pedestal and makes shitskins want to impregnate white women
>shitskins impregnate white women

oops

Whites will never fail. Breeding shits doesnt Institute progress. Do your part breed well. Being outbred just means larger holes.

next hit shakira single

>Why aren't you doing anything to stop it

Im getting real sick of you morons acting like any of you can do anything to change this.

>the Russians
kekkd

This, watch the video explaining it guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

>fez dispensers

>Give up goy, you can't fight it, just go with the status quo

Yea nigger shitskins all look the same. White have true diversity.

Am I wrong?

Just be happy that you were still around hot white people

>there is no way to stop it

Yes there is but no one is willing to do what must be done.

had to happen sooner or later, just as all life will one day disappear

You idiot we will all be extinct regardless, either polar ice caps will melt before our eyes or AI will kill us before 2050.

Nothing matters, enjoy your life for as long as you have it.

ahahah who give a shit

Yes
>Buddha
>Khan
>Hitler
>Ghandi
>That girl who was born a slave and ended up ruling Rome

Lots have people made permanent alterations of our timeline, some successful, some not.

If they're dumb enough to fall for it which is the circumstance, I dont care anymore. This isnt some recent agenda, whoever has been gunning for us has done so since the bible was written

>revive Neanderthals
It's already possible (but not ethical) through several stages.

get over that shit. america is filled with blacks and hispanics. are media does nothing but promote mix racing with tv shows, movies, music, and commercials. if you can't see it you're fucking blind. even if sweden is worse america is no way immune from this shit.

ill be long ded by then

>but not ethical
what a nonsensical arbitrary limitation "ethics" are in science.

I don't even mean to be edgy. Not doing something because thinking about it makes you uncomfortable is the dumbest shit

Overpopulation is a lie pushed by the environmental marxist left. It's a lie used to justify with removing industry to make everyone poor so they can be controlled.

Only 3% of the United States is developed. 97% of it is undeveloped land. The United states already produces a surplus of food. GMO food technologies promise even more gains in food production with less land and resources. There is centuries of oil still available with more being found daily and even more still untapped. We have unlimited clean and stable energy from nuclear reactors.

The world isn't overpopulating. Only specific parts of the world are overpopulated (Africa). Even then, they aren't truly overpopulated. They have the resources and land to support themselves. But they are too lazy and stupid to do it. So they cannot produce enough to support their population. That is where the surplus of food from the west (UN) comes in to support them.

>be white guy
>marry white woman
>have 3 or more kids (replacement rate)

It's not that hard guys.

If you want to play on challenge mode, then convert to a religion that allows polygamy. Then just have multiple kids with disposable wives.

>I will become buddha tier influential and change the attitudes of literally all white people

(((Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)))

I find none of them attractive.

You realize they spend tons of money on contraceptives for Africa right?

You dont realize how many people there are in the world do you?

yeah but theyre liberal coastal leftist sjw buzzword elites, so they hurt his sensitivities

I am not a high% European

>revive a long extinct relative of mankind
>no real knowledge besides archaeology of Neanderthals
>No knowledge of their culture or intelligence

For all we know they were just primitive people but had intelligence. They probably had friends and wives in their little communities. They had emotions and feelings. To bring one back into a world they do not understand and to use them as a play thing for research is unethical. Eventually this clone you bring into the world is going to learn and adapt. Neanderthals aren't animals, Neanderthals were highly intelligent (some say they were smarter than us). It's possible whatever you create will learn enough to be a "human." Then at that point it isn't ethical for research since you are basically experimenting on a normal person. The Neanderthal would have to be taught what consent is and sign a consent form.

Monkeys and animals are one thing. We know they are just animals. We know that no matter what a monkey will never learn to recite Shakespeare and drive a car. A Neanderthal however could learn to write, talk, cook, wear clothes, etc. That is why it is unethical.

I'm black, why would I care?

Praise Kek. Asians adore European looks, designer chinese babies will probably look Norwegian

About 8 billion people. You do realize most of the world is not developed right? Out of 3 PERCENT of land in the United States that is DEVELOPED, there is a vast surplus of food and energy produced. Enough surplus that it gets EXPORTED to support other countries. 97% of the land is undeveloped and uninhabited. You really think we are overpopulated?

Keep being a blue-pilled little faggot.

The only contraceptive Africans should have is a vasectomy. They don't even use contraceptives like condoms. That is why they have AIDS. AIDS and other diseases are literally nature controlling the African population because their society isn't developed enough to support their numbers.

I wouldn't say as intelligent, because their downfall was the inability to create tools that could match ours.
Though they were intelligent, don't get me wrong.
And fucking huge, btw. Average male was 6'6" and 300lbs.

I secretly hope that CIA is already doing this. There's no such thing as ethics for them :^)

>You really think we are overpopulated

Never said that. Later retard.

I'd take care of her but she's right at that age where she's slurping on Chads dick. Then she'll look in the mirror and see how good looking she is. Then she'll get a job in the city and frequent bars where rich finance guys hang out and she'll try and land one that's attractive and rich. There's a good chance she'll fail because most finance guys are dorky and a bit faggoty and they won't give her the tingles that's important to her.

She'll get to 35-40, still be alone, she might finally get some beta to create some shitty sad family or she'll fail again and her eggs will die.

How can any normal guy step in and stop such a selfish rampage without force like they did in the old days?

Have you seen what the average white woman looks like? Most of them are inbred lookin and shitty.

Sauce?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
>Males stood 164–168 cm
But yeah by today's standards that was at least 6'6

Asians also have no respect for the sanctity of human life so they're the ones who are going to do all the experimenting. Fees good, man.

It can't be stopped, Jewish social engineering has successfully stamped out racial pride

good god man, wtf

>How do you feel about the inevitable downfall of the white race?
Well, I guess the extinction of whites will affect the humanity in a negative way, because of genetics n shieet. But education still makes the biggest of the human. The negative aspect of the extinction of whites will be so little, I do not really care.
See above.

Let the come.

Congrats, you're gay

>Not being only attracted to asians
Pleb

Why do you give a fuck about """humanity"""

>woman with titties
>alone

Because the Jews are a sociopathic race who have been taught to believe they are god's chosen people and that everyone else was put here to serve them. Once the white race has been eliminated, you will become a productive slave for the Jews and you will worship them as your god or you will be executed.

White guy with a black fiance and a kid. Race is a soial construct. I have blond hair and blue eyes and dont give a fuck about "white" people

good, fucking whiniest cunts ever.

The extinction of whites won't be the end of humanity. Just like I said, education makes the biggest part of the human. Race doesn't matter if the education is good.

German conditioning, ladies and gentlemen.

i feel good about it lol
white people are most arrogant race ever by far
they keep judging other races non-stop and act like they are morally superior even though they are actually full of bullshit and started two world wars in less than 50 years
either they think other races are inferior and should be colonized and openly treated as lesser beings
or they think other races are inferior as well and they force their so-called "values" on them because they believe they are great white angels and they feel obliged to "save" anyone who doesn't agree with the great white angels' personal opinion
makes me sick
when i see a female leftist "helping" migrants and pretending she is doing this out of compassion even though she is only doing it for blind self-satisfaction, i applaud it
i applaud because i hope the migrants will fuck as many white women as possible

100%
50% - 50%
25% - 75%
12.5% - 87.5%
6.25% - 93.75%

it won't take too many generations because the white blood gets diluted
actually, even a single generation racemixing would be enough, every white would be like obama

the only whites i respect are the kind of guys who would accept to go to africa and to drink raw blood to show their respect to african tribes instead of just acting disgusted

i can't wait for whites to become a minority in europe and america in my lifetime
die, whites
your race doesn't deserve to live

Good riddance

Only five humans? Weak

>That french brick

Truth is that, my Chinese friend, that I literally hacked you and sent your info to the Police.

>the year is 2176 in the Caliphate of California
>at the local zoo, the star attraction is the very last white human left on earth
>sometime in the past 50 years all the whites were rounded up and placed in captivity for their own good
>internment was expensive and extermination and cremation was blowing out their carbon quota so they made them a zoo attraction to fund it
>for the past 50 years they have entertained millions of devout muslim citizens of the United Caliphates
>but slowly they have been dying off despite efforts to maintain their captive population so future generations of captive whites can be humiliated and demeaned while entertaining the new forcefully diversified human population
>now, only one white male remains
>His name is Steve
>He lives in a rough approximation of a mid 21st century dwelling of typical Infidel American design
>every day he tries to go through the motions of a typical infidel American lifestyle - Waking up at the crack of dawn tired and depressed, going to 'work' (an interactive exhibit where patrons can play the part of his abusive boss and coworkers), watching the 'television' (a looping rerun of the public execution of the 45th president Donald Trump following the Mauve Revolution in 2019 that saw the government forcefully removed and massacred, followed by the swearing in of the 46th president, Hillary Clinton), and other common tasks whites of his day did
>some days he refuses to play along but the electroshock nodes implanted in his genitalia get him moving again
>Every day he is mocked and jeered by patrons, many of which have never seen a white person outside of captivity anymore
>"Why is he so fat?" says one robed and hooded girl in arabic, "He's touching his unmentionables again!" says a boy
>This is his existence, day in, day out

>One day, the misery of his existence finally consumes him, and Steve dies as the ripe age of 49, to acute heart failure brought on the by the imitation of a typical Infidel American diet of high fat, high cholesterol foods that he was fed at great expense since such foods have been banned for general consumption since the turn of the century and the recipes had to be dug from the restricted archives of the pre-Caliphate internet
>News spreads to every corner of the earth of the death of the very last white male
>a day of global celebration and prayer is mandated for every Caliphate on earth
>From the Caliphate of Germanistan, to the Caliphate of Washington DC, citizens celebrate the final death of the white race
>All is right in the world

>as Steve arrives at his eternal reward, he is greeted by a well dressed man with a funny little moustache who extends his hand to him
>"Hello Steve. We've been waiting for you. All of us."
>As Steve takes his hand, he sees what must be millions of white people, just like him, with smiles on their faces
>It's more beautiful than he could have ever imagined
>"Welcome home, Steven."

~FIN

Meaningless: there is NO "white" race, just humans. Get over it.

>implying
White people will be a thing for many generations to come. Don't let the fear mongers scare you. Just do your part as a member of a majority white western nation and reproduce. This is time of weak white men and promiscuous white women will soon come to an end. It's only a matter of doing your part to ensure that it does.

Very almost-funny

Isn't China pushing forward with DNA editing? Like, obviously that means the chinas will persist forever, but doesn't that also imply that SOME WHITES can skip the whole "eugenics" process and make masterful whites that everyone will want to breed with?

And wouldn't blacks, what with their constant skin bleaching also edit themselves white?

It doesn't matter.

Once whites go extinct nobody but the Japanese will be able to survive on their own.

They will most likely get nuked and the rest of the human race will kill itself by warfare or being too stupid to survive.

Let the next sentient race have a turn, we fucked up ours by having Whites develop a more advanced Frontal Lobe, so we felt compassion for the lesser races.

Everyone with half a brain knows that this planet can't survive without Whites/Certain Asians. But they are too proud to admit it.

what a strangely specific projection
What's more likely statistically;
>Do mediocre in HS
>Attend a mediocre university and acquire a business or accounting degree
>Find BF at uni
>Graduate, get a middling job as an accountant somewhere or worse
>Have a kid, quit job, be a housewife until you die

when you are proven wrong and have no argument, you dismiss people off with random sentences no better than a "yeah right"
just disappear already

having compassion and only helping people when they really need help is different from having a messiah complex and helping people in a condescending way just to feel good about it

nonsensical political interventionism and middle east wars are an outcome of your hypocrisy
just die already

Why don't you start a business that pays subhumans for their permanent sterilization? I'll donate.
Or move to Montana to help elect Richard.

Tunisian is hot as fuck you guys are retarded.

~4500 is all that's needed to be genetically viable.

>Fucking Germans.

>2053
>Turn on TV
>BLACKED videos on every channel
>put my copy of GTA BLACKED into the disc drive
>gain combo points for running over as many white males as possible as Menace Clan - Kill Whitey plays on loop
>hear doorbell ring and my blue haired wife opens the door
>Tyrone enters wearing Deluxe King Tut Headpiece and matching overalls
>"time 2 prep da bull white boi" as he pulls out his BBC for the 3rd cuckold session of the day
>decide to make a run for it
>jump through the back window as Tyrone pursues with uzi submachine gun
>escape by hiding in a dumpster, hear sirens in the distance getting closer
>suddenly remember I'm wearing my mandatory cuckboi 2000 ankle tracker bracelet but its fastened too securely to remove
>"looky looky, we've got a runner - grab the handcuffs Deshawn"
>sent to internment camp for diversity reeducation training

Because I want the world to burn

Not of my concern, chinaman. Brigade de renseignement et de guerre électronique and Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure will listen carefully to your explanation of genocidal statements in due time. Should I post your info here?

I honestly can't even imagine a pretend fuck to give. I don't give a shit about which race ends up dominating, I don't give a fuck about the environment or your children's future and if they'll be able to see polar bears shitting on ice.... The way I see it, when you die, you cease to exist, and when you cease to exist, you aren't going to care about anything.

Everyone ITT is going to die. You don't matter, your skin color doesn't matter, the world you live in and will leave behind doesn't matter.

you're on the wrong site, just fuck off instead of meme spamming

The human race is doomed as it is. Arguing about which color crayon is best is a waste of time.

Dont give up on your ancestors faggot.

ham's curse

wtf i love Tunisia now

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths

those are some swell knockers

i dont care if shes underage i would take the gamble

But I am doing the most effective thing to stop it: studying to build pic related so that we can make as many whites as we want.

Tough news for that ovarian jew in your picture though, there's only the oven for her.

No shit, so powerful it can bring upon the death of a race