Germany NO! Germany says Muslim girls need to take part in swimming classes

What is next? Will Germany make Muslim shake male teacher's hands or take off the niqab or burka in class???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4
youtube.com/watch?v=gFTJxDUYbhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck?

She's giving a crumb every time people start getting mad. Letting just enough steam out of the pot.

Please explain Hans

Can we freaking start deporting muslims in 2017??

>Muslim girls now have to partake in legally mandatory schooling for everyone
Literally the next Holocaust happening before our eyes

as in muslim girls in particular have to to take swimming lessons and no one else does? or does everyone has to an do Muslims girls do aswell now

just stop the hate already you racist fucks

what the fuck germany stop taking this nationalist meme seriously and stay on the progressive course like us and let the u.s and u.k die

Better off not teaching them so they can drown later in life

This

>Oh citizens of Germany dying by the dozens through my white-guilt fueled mass immigration plan is making me unpopular
>Hey everyone the wives people who rape and murder you are not allowed to wear a bag over their had anymore. Checkmate racists.

>Germany
>No
>We are being replaced but at least our replacements will know how to swim

They should make muslim women go for mandatory swimming lessons at nudist camps.

Fuck Islam, Muslims stay out of Europe, (except you Albanians, you're okay)

The fuck is this shit.

Angela Merkel said Multiculturalism failed in 2010, then lets in millions of people, then calls for a Burka ban. The fuck is she doing?

>Oy vey, Im losing in the polls, better ban the burka to get the numbers back up

Its almost like shes a woman and therefore inconsistent

Is it the Sup Forums is not your friend guy? How is the wifi in your mudhut?

take back your citizens.

How will this help against the Muslim rapists and terrorists?

How to unfuck yourself for Londoners.
Step one: Go outside.
Step two: Look around.
Step three: Clean the mess.

stfu nigger

Merkel is pissed because the Muslim women refugees want to be full time mums, instead of working. And this will ruin the "refugees will save the economy". And now she try to westernize them by force.

Yes. And they should ONLY teach muslim girls how to apply condoms to a dildo. Also they should have an extra class/week on how women are oppressed in islamic countries, so they get redpilled at least a little bit.

They belong in India.

I will tell my mongoloid brother to beat you up!

hey sweden why do you hate eastern european white immigrants so much but have no problem with muslims that are ten times worse

On what planet are you living?
youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4

i remember as a kid we were told how great germany became even after world war 2 which destroyed the country, we were taught they they were the shining example of europe

now when i see germany crack like this it just breaks my heart, its like see mother europe call out for help

So wait, Muslims can't swim? I think we've found the solution to our problem here boys!

Better option would of course be, deport all criminal immigrants, even the ones who have a german passport if it happens within 5 years after they got it, let in only the refugees from warzones after a good backgroundcheck and defend the borders. If someone has no passport, it is his fault and off he goes.

Thats politics. Even trump promised so and so and then did the opposite

So what? Honor killers get deported immediately and with my ideas, they will get used to more sexually liberated islamic females so it will get better

why would they have to take swimming lessons?

too lewd for autistic muzzies

They're mostly criminals. They're mostly illegal aliens. ~20% of syrian.

>Letting just enough steam out of the pot.
his 100%. She'll ban..IDK, full face covers or something, they;ll riot, and mutti merkel will act like it's some huge victory.

I'm deadly serious, if they'd take volunteers even just as cannon fodder to help clear them out of their rat holes, why not, I've nothing to live for here...may as well die to help purify the Homeland.

>why would they have to take swimming lessons?
It is mandatory in Germany to do sports in school, including to go swimming several times a year. German schools require kids to learn breast stroke, freestyle, back stroke, jumping from 1m and 3m boards including diving and long term swimming. Only butterfly classes are not mandated by government.

Because their fathers don't want them too as they have to show the shapes of their bodies to german guys and its haram.
The shitskins are so stupid and stubborn it makes me angry beyond imagination.
SSkaliert bald, Jungs!

You've had a turkish minority for decades and they've gone backwards in terms of """integration""".

Same like very where else.

I know. It will reduce the number of rapefugees severely, which is also my intention.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFTJxDUYbhc

Muzzies don't want the lessons because they're probably worried the Krauts will make those raghead cunts swim home at this point.

That is a very handsome orthodox man.

Some Muslim don't want to have their children into swimming because it is not gender segregated. Swimming is a potentially life saving skill.
In the name of the all-mighty, they commit this stupidity.
It is an excellent indicator of integration. If they're against it. Send them back to their country.

How the fuck can someone wear that and enjoy the beach? Imagine all the sand getting under the clothes and sticking on your skin and everytime you move tiny bits of sand sharply rub up against your skin.

Muslim religion don't allow them. You think those muslims are free? No, they are brainwashed for generations, they can't think outside religion, look at all muslims countrys. Prove me wrong.

>How the fuck can someone wear that and enjoy the beach?

Enjoying something is not allowed under Islam

>Enjoying something is not allowed under Islam
That is true. Islamists may only be content, but not joyous. It is a fucking retarded religion, they even ban hilarious comedies.

>First you feed them.
>Then get them wet.

You're fucked Germany.

I don't get it, why are swimming lessons mandatory for anyone ever?

Because not everyone floats in water like you amerifats

THICC

Kek wills the terrorists get furious because of this.

Say that shit to my face fucker not online see what happens

Who is that charming little goblin ?