Pay your respects

F

I haven't heard one this about this guy over here. Shit is fucked up.

F.pbp

F

>he was till po
>fighting the end lish driver

Nice.

F

F

Holly shit they already collected £ 132K(that's amazing) for his family, polish government will pay his family monthly as well, Germans are making petition to recognise him as a hero. Is this how massive redpilling works ?

lol I don't get it

Good lord, Finns really are fucking autistic
F
Merry Christmas to all
And to all a dead kebab

DONT DEAD OPEN INSIDE

Polish driver! Youve been down too long in the midnight sea!

F

Nice

Pics from Pudzian FB, fuckin KEK

F

he was till po fighting the end lish driver

Shut up trannybolan.

Truckies seem to be pretty red pilled.

(checked)

and now we know why.

t. a muzzie

F

And that's why all truck drivers should be legally required to have handguns. They are transporting valuable goods inside a multi-ton vehicle of potential mass destruction.

I dunno why, but state courier agencies require couriers to carry, but them simple truck drivers cannot, considering they face more potential perils on the way.

F

R.I.P Polish driver.

F

Daily Reminder any sort of fighting among whites (Poles vs Brits, Aryan vs Anglo) is a Jewish plot to keep us divided amongst ourselves. Stop that shit.

F

Truckies live on the road getting to see the results of diversity everywhere they go. Life pretty much redpills them.

F

Inshallah all the wahabbis die for killing him

Based.

I would like to know what the police would do if a German driver would do this.

Probably they would make a very long control so he would get problems in his time plan.

F

came here to post this

also F

Fuckin' Fast and the Furious style!

Daily reminder that he lost and didn't prevent the attack even with his life.
He was a loser, losers are not heroes.

>white trash is now trying to make him a hero
>white trash now uses this as an excuse for the xenophobia

fucking hell.

>filename
gnome-screenshot?

You would get charged in Germany..

HE WAS PLUNGING TILL THE END
-POLISH DIVER

Just like the World Wars, its all about keeping whites turned against eachother.

Just like the middle east today, Israel benefits greatly from turning the muslims against eachother.

rip in peace

F

Kurwa mac. Im sorry east europeans and poles take a lot of heat and crap from germans, because they are so frustrated and suppressed against shitskins they frequently lash out on slavs.

He was a good man. His death takes place in the shadow of new life. He is not really dead if we find a way to remember him.

F

Never trust Eternal Kraut!

why are poles so violent.

F from a fellow trucker.

why the fuck were they in the middle of the road?

relict of the past. the younger the pole is the more europen he is.

Fucking going to hear Dio now on Xmas eve

trying to stop the trucks so they can sneak on board

thats in Calais, near the entrance to the channel tunnel

Charged for what?

Any talk among your colleages about the murder?

F

Poland will save Europe from the unwashed hordes yet again, but truth is Europe is not worth saving.

Actually there is. We would all do the same thing. There is a lot of poles at my company and discussion is about how good it was the amount of money raised for the family of the guy on the finding website. Last Check it was at £100,000. Also about how to make selves more secure. Personally im fine because in volvos we've got this diamont tipped hammer to escape the sky light in case of emergency. Sharp and deadly used in the wrong way.

Sad tbfham

F

In a way yes, but there are still countries that haven't developed muhh diversity cancer, they are shilling hard, but in light of recent events I'm actually going to spend nice, comfy Christmas with my family. Marry Christmas to you fags ! Stay comfy, may KEK and JC alliance bring true happiness to us. We deserve it.

>He died for Eternal Krauts
>Eternal Kraut jews didint even pay 1 symbolic $ to the family

NEVER HELP KRAUTS, NEVER

F

He wanted to help krauts, was it a mistake?

Yes.

Wtf am I on Facebook now?

He now sits at the table with the great army.

F

he is just riding on the fame of the terrorist
firefighter and police officers save people every day

>Eternal Kraut

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well german police kills Poles who fight terrorists in your country from time to time and then let terrorists go.

Holy fuck what is this image

They save people from things that have always been happening. He attempted to save your from a catastrophe you've brought upon yourselves and keep trying to make it worse you ungrateful fuck.

Austria is not Germany. ( -_-)

Krauts aren't friends. Russians and Americans are.

FH and even FM Volvos are pretty impenetrable with the doors locked too.

In islamophobic, antisemite and xenophobic polan he is a hero and there is more hate against Muslim, even in mass media and in statements of polish politicians like kaczynski and his party.

F

Poland is the true defender of Christendom now

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela, kiedy my žyjemy

once again it was up to a pollack to save western europe from the mohammedean

F

nice crowd control

Was thinking the other day how different it would have been had the vehicle of different of brand of truck. Man casing the most damage followed by scania iveco daf and then Volvo the most safe. (Euro trucks)

Typical polish worm

>once again it was up to a pollack
mission accomplished I guess

more like road safety education. you don't walk on the lanes!

To be fair, he would have been shot either way by the muzzie. Still, I recognize him as a hero.

His heroism has started the embers burning, the fire will rise

(You)

He was unarmed against someone with a knife and a gun who ambushed him, even one of /k/'s idols couldn't survive that

F

>Austria
>Not Germany

You are literally autistic, weaker version of Germany.

Do not listen to these divide and conquer shills. Germans are deeply thankful for lukasz urban.
Thanks Poland for having our back even when many germans are stupid dumb and brainwashed as hell.
F

The very moment we wil lbecome unable to defend you will stab us in the back, never trust the kraut! His goal is death of european civilzation!

Have you ever been here and in germany? The germans even automatically open the toilets after 10 minutes on take a break areas next to their highways and Austria is autistic?

more and more sparkles...

I was and Austria is just smaller copy of Germany, how can you denay this?

Es ist verboten Hans. VERBOTEN.

damn, they're already in Denmark too?

fuckers

F

he isn't riding anything, he is dead. i think the point is that perhaps he wouldn't have been killed if he didn't resist. you germans are really pissing me off, you have no common sense and think of yourselves as so liberal and humanitarian that you must accept these refugees out of moral imperative. I have news for you, kraut, the displacement of these people was part of USA-Israel policy and you're going to risk your nation's national security and sovereignty over what is basically a desperate attempt to signal to the world that you are more virtuous than all the other countries.

Germany is an ongoing tragedy, born of hubris. This may go on for decades until Germany as we know it is gone, who knows.

Kek vult.

Austrians are Germans before the rise of Prussia.
They're the homo erectus of Germanic nations.

Are you a larger version of CZ because you speak a similar language?

You are unable to defend yourself right now.

What have we ever done to Poland that the Russians haven't done to you first?

F

Truckies are super red-pilled. My uncle is one. They pretty much get fucked in the ass by the EU the hardest despite doing hard, honest work.

>not allowed to carry any weapon with a blade in your cabin
>not allowed to carry firearms or spray in your cabin even if you have a permit for them
>not allowed to use Highways in many countries on certain timetables (On Sundays you have to park your truck on special designated Trucker parking spaces along the highway in some countries)
>not allowed to leave the Highways except in cities in other countries
>not allowed to drive through rapefuges when they block your way on the highway (which recently happens quite often in France, Italy and Germany
>if mudslimes hide in your truck/on your truck without you noticing you are the one getting fucked

just so you know, this is a fucking scam.
His family won't get shit.

F

By that logic Slovenians would be Austrians before the the rise of Habsburg reign. Given you are a Slovenian and not one of those eternally butthurt Bosnian immigrants.

F

Those are the fucking Jews who have wanted Europes death since 1500 years - get your facts straight.

F