wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
derfreiejournalist.de/?e=190
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT6cpPDi2k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fucking 14 year old bar skanks
It has come to this.

>not fucking 12 year old bar skanks

Please my fellow burgerbro, tell me they're not as bad as we hear. I worry for Hans and Fritz.

I look for the 18+ wristbands but really there are 14 y.o. at the bars.

It's fucking dumb

>jelly American has to wait for 18 year old bar skanks

>most end up being right wing
>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
>CDU still #1

Nice try mate

Germans legitimately think the CDU is a right wing party. I'm not kidding.

>mfw senior in highschool
>girls think im hot bc im older
>jelly

why do they let them in

It would be discriminatory not to.

Because drunk kids, hypersexualized through the media, bring in more male customers and therefore shekels.

>talking to German girls

How do I know that you're ugly?

I think its age 14 to order a beer and 18+ to order liquor here

in fact they start teaching preschool children how to be good anal whores in Kindergarten.

derfreiejournalist.de/?e=190

Their drinking age is 16. They give no fucks about teenagers drinking

city?

People underestimate the right wing's rise because lots of people are ashamed of it so they hide it

Wait, it's actually legal to fuck 14 years olds as a 60 year old man in Germany? I always thought this was a joke.
It just made me hate your piece of shit country even more. It was funny for a few years but Germany should just be partitioned and forgotten about. Degenerate shithole.

>People underestimate the right wing's rise because lots of people are ashamed of it so they hide it

there should be some kind of instrument that you could wear, so when you look at them, it would tell you the POWER LEVEL of whoever you are looking at.

the idea would be that you could SCOUT around in public and identify people with high power levels

It could be called a SCOUTER

DO YOU SEE HOW KIKES HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SITE!

LOOK AT THIS DEGENERACY.

>see pictures
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT IS THIS??? Someone explain.

L O C K E R R O O M T A L K

O

C

K

E

R

R

O

O

M

T

A

L

K

>14yo± 60,yo
Law is one thing social groups and attraction wnother
It doesn't happen.
Never ever heard of such case.
All the Jailbaits fuck their twink highschool crush. When they're 16, they start fucking uni juniors.

Yes the anime is filth.

>hey there, have you heard about the new iPhone 7 that just came out? Well, we can go to the shop and buy you one straight after you finish sucking this dick

Idk man, still a pretty shitty law. Who thought 14 was a good age?

The most redpilled German I ever met was a Green Party supporter. The CDU/SDP are zionist shills

I translated the article.

there are tw othings going on.

1) there's a new set of anatomically accurate boy/girl plush dolls, and instruction books that go with them. these are supposed to be for teaching kids about sexuality and for making them comfortable with sex organs

2) one of the people who worked on this shit is a crazy author that wrote books about kids masturbating and mainstreaming pre-teen child homosexuality

14 year olds are capable of reproducing

And you're capable of killing yourself, faggot.

It would be a pedoheaven if the country was poorer.
You simply can't exploit kids like that here. For example your > doesn't apply since very teenager has a iPhone.
As I said
In my 20+ years here I never seen, nor heard a old creepy fuck fucking a teenager

this almost gives me hope

did you even read the rest of the thread

yeah I am.

but I aint gonna do that until I go to a German bar

It's not even illegal by law in Germany. "Attraction" kek, you are talking basic animalistic instincts, as if a 14 year old whore has anything to offer intellectually or emotionally.

this they are stupid

They have a Brave New World kind of thing going on in Germany, where the communist party keeps people happy with loli sex and wörk, so they can be oppressed easier.

Germans are nazi it seems.

Yeahh fellow Ameribro in Germanistan here.

14 is the age of consent here.

Dumb?! You mean awesome. No but really it is incredibly creepy and awkward to approach any girl under 18.

Also, here in Berlin they are far more "progressive," but what is funny is the lefties still don't want to associate with brown people. You have plenty of people saying they don't mind the refugees or that the government should help people, but when a brown person comes up to them or sits at the table everyone is visibly uncomfortable.
Also, brownies get treated like shit if they don't speak German perfectly.

I'll join ya

> go to bar to pick up girls
> ends up talking about politics
Objectives can be altered after the fact.

Which base are you stationed at?

alright but im not sharing

stop using kek as a synonym of lol newfag

Stop being autistic, Muhammad.

Not where I live. Most bars had to pay hefty fines for letting minors in. Police are doing "Razzias" regularly, so it happens very rarely that they let underage skanks in.

German equivalent of Common Core (US) I'd guess ?

In other words, state stealing your children by the genitals.

oh, and "select images with pizza" seems a new trend around here

Age 16: beer, wine, sparkling wine
Age 18: liquor

Minot

No. AoC is 14 when the partner is under 18. Other than that it's 16 and always with the premise that the older partner does not take advantage of the younger one.

Legend has it, that in a far away land inhabited with powerful pirates, the most powerful of pirates have this gift grown by sheer training.

The ability to assay the expertise and merit of individual just by looking.

This. You can even fuck 14yo while being above 18yo yourself if the parents are ok with it legally.

This. StgB § 182 Abs 3

Those Krauts sound just like me in San Francisco. The threat of retaliation for your political beliefs is real. They say only 14% of us voted Trump. Lies. Many Illegals added to the count

>Christmas party in my Physics institute 1 weeks ago
>party going well, around 10pm most faggots over 35yo fuck off home (party starts around 4pm due to all the old fags)
>everybody drunk, having one
>suddenly one guy goes "soon we will deport all these muslim bastards and they can fuck up their own countries. We'll probably find other for deportation too"
>mood lights up even further

Between 14 and 16 it is kind of a grey area. When you are 20+ and scrwing a 14 year old, you could potentially get yourself into massive trouble. 16 is where you are safe.

I am telling you, everybody has a ,we genocide now, nazi tier persona in them.

People don't do it or talk about it because they. have too much to lose.

But slowly those things that we want to protect are being taken away and that means there will. soon be no reason to hold back.

I never fully reveal my power level, but I like to get others to do it. Like sometimes I'll bring up something like boats coming from NA to Europe.
>So what can we really do about that? Should we really take action like the Australians and just turn them away?
And then some of the Germans I'm trying to "trigger" can't hold back and blurt out things like
>Just sink the boats for all I care, shit, I'd operate the machine guns myself if they let me!"

> you will never be 15 years old drinking vodka until black out with your cute white german school girl.

Why even live

>I'd operate the machine guns myself if they let me!

WRONG

And there is nothing Poland can do about it. You can join us, or you can join Russia. Pick your poison.

A lot of people are silently red pilled.

There's a silent majority of them in every Western country, just as there is in the UK/U.S. Germany isn't completely cucked, it's just no one will reveal their power level. The German tourists here in Sydney, when I speak to them, half the time politics gets brought into the conversation, and they absolutely hate what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUT6cpPDi2k

> Go into a German bar in the middle of LA
> Sit on the stools with my friend
> Bartender is wearing traditional German clothing and talk German to the lady sitting next to me
> Assume they are pretty red pilled
> Start talking to them
> They end up being liberal cucks
> Too drunk to actually reason with them

I guess that's what I get for going to a bar in LA

I remember a german immigran singing Uber alles in my school

>youtube.com/watch?v=NUT6cpPDi2k

topkek

its not
you have to be under 18 and the parents have to be ok with it
or you are under 16 then you dont do anything illegal
forget it to fuck a 14 year old, its illegal
also if you are lets say 18 and your gf 16, the parents still could get you into trouble

>chasing bar skanks
>redpilled
ebin

>Germany isn't completely cucked, it's just no one will reveal their power level.

This is the entire problem. And why? Because our standard of living is still too high, hence people literally feel like they have too much to lose when they reveal their power level, i.e. lose their jobs, maybe some friends and so on.

Give us please an economic happening where food become rare for 2-3 weeks and see all the nigger, mulism and refugees chimp out and destroy everything... this would be the perfect wake up call we need. There would be so much death and fear in the streets due to the sudden decrease in living standards.

7.62mm costs 20ct/cartridge here if you order in bulk (1000+), that's 5€ per second if you go full auto.
Think of the taxpayer!

Wait no more

Most likely most of the 35+ had the same thoughts.
>Source I´m oldfag by your standards.
At wörk all people currently are above 30 and every single one is going "reeeee". Except the womyn. They are muh feels. But they also fear rape and Sharia.
Even our token pacifist left voter is against the fugees.... and against our leftist party (Die Linke), he only votes for them because of Wagenknecht.
Which is kinda stupid because the Linke wants Wagenknecht out.

>This
Dropping some redpills like the border defense we sell to the Saudis is also good for a few keks.

The Green Party is pedo and has no idea how to preseverve nature. They're a meme

Well, I've always said this, the only thing that can truly save us is an economic collapse. And I think our wish is going to come true if the EU does collapse and cause economic chaos.

That gave me a good laugh! Thanks user.

Stop being reddit.

>Most likely most of the 35+ had the same thoughts.

Not in a physics institute. They are full blown marxist acedamia 68er scum. All the professors are "Beamte" and they get orders from "above" to shill for muh liberal values etc... the current physics boss of my Uni even shilled against "the rising right-wingers" in his opening speech. It is literally like during the DDR times, where the regime has it's hands literally everywhere.

>Which is kinda stupid because the Linke wants Wagenknecht out.

No wonder, she seems to be the only somewhat reasonable person in the party.

They wouldnt even need to chimpout in such a case. They´d just need to want more then the average Kraut gets.
Stuff like retirement poverty and shrinking welfare for German citizen is very much talked about.
All the while the funding for fugees increases.

Money, food and shelter are the biggest redpills for people.

This thead:

>The silent majority stands with Adolf Hitler

I lived with a German here in the UK and he was a closeted Nazi.

When I first met him and struck up a conversation one of the first things he said was that he liked my City because it was multicultural. I didnt even answer him when he said that, I think he got the message.

At a party later that month I started to talk to him about politics and how I was UKIP and he slowly started to break his cover.
I told him I didnt believe the full story of the Holohoax and he agreed, saying his family lived in a town that had a camp just outside it and that many in the town worked in the camp and knew that there was nothing genocidal going on in there. We then talked about Homosexuallity and he flat out said that all homosexuals should be put to death KEK.

He then started to talk about his two kids (he was in his late 40's) and how they were both Antifa and literally started weeping.

The difference between his public persona and his true feelings were frighteningly large. An individual or a nation cannot live under such pretence for very long, something will eventually snap.

When you buy it for yourself yes. The gubbermint certainly pays less, if only because they order 1million at a time.

Even so it would be far cheaper then funding all the fugees for the rest of eternity.

>party hits

Not saying killing rapefugees was wrong. But there are more efficient methods than bullets, especially if you outsource the job to Poland.

Ah okay I thought your comment was only related to the age.

There´s a video on youtube were her party screams "Then join the AFD!" "You´re not really left!" "Rightwing propaganda!"
They go fully triggered SJW on her, because she said that we would need to set a maximun for the fugees allowed into the country.

>They wouldnt even need to chimpout in such a case. They´d just need to want more then the average Kraut gets.

If the economic collapse comes, you literally will have to run to the supermarket in fight your way towards food with a baseball bat. I don't think you fully realize what will happen. Normal Germans wouldn't do this as can be seen from the Weimar Republic hyper inflation time... but with the niggers around? You can't even begin to imagine what kind of redpill event that would be.

There is nothing left of "getting", or "retirement gibsmedats", or "welfare"... it will be a full blown civil war fighting for your survival and all the non native will be removed by force from existance.

I hope you don't think the shit from 2008 was an economic collapse, it was just "well some people lost some money, who gives a shit" event while it created no realy grand scale suffering.

3 of my far far back relatives didn't die for Germany only to have you cucks destroy it.

Don't make me sad Anons

>that digits
>that post

>The difference between his public persona and his true feelings were frighteningly large.
That´s Germans for you. Even discussing politics is normally reserved to be behind closed doors.... or a bar with much beer.

Always was as far as I remember. You talk smalltalk with strangers but you only really talk with friends.

>checked

You don't have Antifa death squads at the voting cabins YET, so why does this silent majority still vote CDU/SPD?

Why don't you closeted Nazi's do something?

Going by what you just said, I'm guessing there are a lot

same problem, Germans are afraid of change. They'd rather have the comfort of putting their head in the sand instead of rising up.
They don't want to lose the comfort of voting for the same party over and over again.

The working class is largely right wing, at least to some degree. Socialize with some university intellectuals and you'll drown in hyper leftism.

>You can't even begin to imagine what kind of redpill event that would be.
Oh I think I can. Some people even began to stockpile food and stuff this year and never heard of "Prepping".

What I meant is that Farmers do their job and then this gets distritubed (smallscale or largescale).
With only Germans or atleast yurops around it would work, we managed it after WW2 the last time.

But as you said with all the fugees and other scum? Yeah civil war on a 22/10 level.

The 2008 crash also never ended, we´re still in it. The gubbermints only push so much money into the problem that it seems to have disappeared. That´s why yurop slowly goes bankcrupt one by one.... well that and that Germany is bleeding poorer out so that we manage a little while longer.
Problem with this, for us, is that the more money gets put into it the bigger this hole in the barrel becomes, the more money you need etc.etc.

Yes they need someone of the 'allies' to tell them 'its ok dude, we know'. Leftists are scum, no matter which country theyre from. They destroy nations.

>implying that going to university makes you an "intellectual"

>The 2008 crash also never ended, we´re still in it.
It's even worse than that, especially in the US. The biggest stock index, the S&P500, had it's highest value in 1999, if you factor in inflation. It never went higher than back then. The stagnation and coming collapse is coming and I can see them trying to mask it with some kind of war or big happening.

Wouldn't even wonder if they do this in purpose and then blame the evil right wingers again.

>Useful idiots

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that.