How do we start a campaign to get Israel to officially apologise for the death of Jesus?

How do we start a campaign to get Israel to officially apologise for the death of Jesus?

How was he supposed to die for our sins without them?

Good luck gentile

But without Jesus dying, he would not have fulfilled the prophecy of dying for our sins.

Jews are based desu.

It's okay, the Jews served their purpose in killing Jesus.

Just as planned.

They can start by giving Christian countries annual reparations in the hundreds of millions of dollars to be shared amongst the citizenry.

Your money has been important... 'til now

Pro tip:they aren't the same "jews" that existed in those times

Without Judas, Jesus would still be hanging round earth.

Your a dumbass. Pic related.

There's only like 5 Christian countries. Vatican City, Costa Rica, and a few others.

What's the point in saying that? Do you really believe these Khazarian Jews are any different from the Jews that have fucked over countries since Egypt?

I don't get this shit.
Okay, Jesus dying was good right because of the Ressurection and whatever bullshit, right? So, shouldn't you thank the guys who did it for during their part? Isn't that centurion who was there a saint?
This is stupid.

Jesus never existed, he was a made up character in one of the worlds first published superhero fiction novels.

*tips

This, but in ancient Egyptian times.

Make a well writing propaganda video of a child asking why the israelis killed Jesus, pray for it to go viral then start a hashtag, create a letter campaign asking Israeli pm to publicly apologize for the death of Jesus.

It was an evil act. The fact that God purposed to use it for good does not stop it from being an evil deed. Longinus, the centurion, is considered a saint because he converted to Christianity (this is legend, of course).

Your all retarded. Jesus is an ancient pagan myth reinvented by the jews.

None of that has to do with crucifixion. or a trial. or being put to death by jews.

You just did

>your

Zeitgeist has been debunked.

It's godly will that Jesus died.
Just as Lucifer fell so he can make man free and punish the guilty.

God is a scheming mastermind after all.

Glass em

More lies invented by the jews. You got chucked goyim.

Wew lad, don't cut yourself on that edge.

>It was an evil act
But God made or at least needed it to happen. So it must be good.

Looks like lies invented by Christians in Egypt to pad out some of Jesus' early life but go ahead and tip away.

Silence rentboy, get off of this technological device that's clearly to advanced for you and get back to letting tourists stretch your asshole with their superior cocks.

Disinformation.

I bet you think the moon landing was fake and the earth is flat too.

This, Jesus didn't exist, he is a retcon of Horus and his trinity

why is the text as small as very tiny ants?

Prove Jesus was real
PROTIP: You can't.
I'll tell you what, I have just as much proof that superman is real as you do jeezoos so come back when you have something more than "the bible says so" cuckburger

prove any historical figure was real. There's more evidence for Jesus than there is for Socrates, Alexander the Great, Homer, etc.

Sol Invictus, his birthday is on Christmas. He is said to die for three days every year and resurrect, unconquered, on dec 25

>muh new age conspiracy
>muh solar dieties
>muh hor-ass

you new age conspiracy faggots are getting old. people were spreading that shit around the web in like 04, much of it has been discredited.

No where does it say Jesus was born on Dec. 25.

I'd say all of it at this point.

YOU DONT NEED TO. THERE IS A REASON I AM JUDGEMENT OF PEOPLE. ME AND CEREBUS HAVE A FUCKIN GOOD TIME KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF CUNTS MATE A GOOD SPLIFF AND A BEER AFTERWARDS TO CELEBRATE THE SPIRITS ALWAYS :)

Not really defending kikes here, but technically Jesus is still around. The problem is, that nobody knows where, but i've heard "occult" circles claim that he will resurface from hiding to conquer this world some day, but unfortunately nobody can predict when exactly or how but it's generally claimed it's gonna be somewhere around modern Turkey

>tldr jesus is "alive" but i have no proofs

1. They didn't consider themselves the son of "God"
2. Nobody prays to them or builds churches to them
3. Next time you should actually try and counter point instead of straw-manning

1. Irrelevant to the question of existence
2. Irrelevant to the question of existence
3. Literally every credible historian affirms his existence. The only thing people doubt is divinity.

>you new age conspiracy faggots are getting old.
Typical jeezoos loving faggot "my way is right yours is wrong" you can't even prove jeezues was real, go back to sticking your head in the ground faggot

>much of it has been discredited.
No, much of the "discrediting" work has been discredited because it was discovered to have been done by bias christian cucks that made the results fit what they wanted to see

The ones you call jews are actually in the same divide and conquer as we are. The real archons are the ones keeping the occult knowledge of the mystery traditions to themselves and are satanic in nature. They are responsible for the enslavement of humanity.

> Literally every credible historian affirms his existence.

Go back, check again, they can say that IN THEIR OPINION he was real, nobody that's actually credible will ever say he definitely existed because it's impossible to prove

This

It's impossible to prove any historical figure existed. What's your point?

We should meme a term that parallels "anti-semitism," so we can use it similar to Jews. Imagine the butthurt when Jews are labeled anti-christians or christianphobes.

No need, God already cursed them, they are Jews

>apologize
Really? Christianity need their balls back.
Not even a Christian by the way, but I would support a crusade into the middle-east to take back the holy land. I'd even be the first to sign up for it.

Lol keep worshiping that Jew on a stick there son don't want to make jebus angry and send you to hell

Straw-manning again.

Tell you what;
>1. Go prove jeebus wasn't a retcon of Horus
>2. Then go prove jeezues was a good guy the bible makes him out to be because you close minded bastards assume Lucifer is the badguy without ever even hearing his side of the story
>3. Now go prove jeezooz was real

Then come back and talk like a logical human being and stop wasting my time with your strawman horse shit christcuck

Prove to me George Washington was real and his existence wasn't a ruse by the elites just to fool the serfs.

neurons firing

>Swedish
>Not Christian
No surprise there

Simple like we deal with all the kikes in any situation,gass them....

Didn't even dare go near any of my other points in any post.

Blind faith in something you can't even prove is truthful, real or not just a plagiarized version of something older.

Pity the mind to small for doubt.
Tell your family they might aswell mourn your loss now.