Mudslimes want to rape this

>Mudslimes want to rape this

How do we protect her? German "men" are effeminate cucks and won't do nothing

Invent a time machine

Women are a mistake. Reproduce responsibly.

I'd fuck her right in the nigger hole

Nobody cares you australian nigger

Honestly? Nuke all larger german cities. Dismantle Germany. Give the clay under the authority of V4.

Yeah and nuke Vienna and Graz too.

>Greeks don't want to repay this.

How do we protect this? Greek "men" are Jewish faggots and won't pay nothing.

>not paying back your illegal debts to international jewry is somehow jewish

Good goy

They don't want to be protected you fucking gyrosnigger.
It's mostly the women who whine about "muh poor refugees and chilluns"

Send her to me. I'll protect the shit out her.

Found the autistic sexually frustrated ugly /r9k/ sperg with the mommy issues

I say let them be raped and killed until they take a stand and stop behaving like nothing is happening. We'll do something when the mainstream is with us - and it'll happen faster than we think.

>falsifying credit history to enter a economic union to gain access to said economic funding is not Jewish.

Christos, pay debts.

It's old and middle age women. Every woman in her 20s is for more refugees.
Who cares desu? It's not like Germany is not becoming majority non white in 30 years.

fuck you that is my gf
jerk of to someone else

germans don't care about their women they are all pedos.

>implying Germancucks have girlfriends

Would fuck his ass and even give him reach around.

i want to rape this

Sacrifices need to be made, she will be remembered for her services to Europe

Calm down there Abdul

European spring

Get.
The.
Fuck.
Out!

>This will be extinct is 30 years

How do we prevent this?

this is why white sharia needs to exist

She should move to Poland

Pay your debt, Milos.

can we see the other 11 qts?

>encouraging their leaders corrupt their political and economic system so they can enter the EU and gain access to eternal debt slavery isn't even moreso
>forcing a borrower to pay back a loan isn't contrary to the entire spirit of lending
>installing a tribune of mindless creatures as the de facto government of Greece, then letting Greek politicians soak up the hate, isn't Jewish

EU is like an opium dealer.
You are a useful idiot.

>that awkward bounce

Poor thing isn't used to the whole 'Olympians are now posturing whores' thing that the fasted bike thief in the world introduced and all the other bike thieves copied.

>I like these

Hellene, concern yourself with your own women. So long as you live in Greece, there is little you can do.

i would love to see her in blacked. would be exactly like hentai and she would love it. while little hans sitting in corner with his small whitey dick crying.

niggers&muslims want to defile this

RACE WAR NOW

She looks like she could rear naked choke Mohammad and Tyrone with one hand.

spoken like a true czcuck

You can't protect someone that doesn't want to be protected, simply put.

white gens are strong

ty, its honour

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

>WHITE MAN ARE CANCER, KILL THEM ALL, I WANT BROWN DICK
>HELP. BROWN MEN ARE RAPING AND MURDERING US, WHY WON'T OUR SHITTY WHITE MEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, BETA KEKS

Hmm...

Leave her to me

lots of young girls are pro rapefugees because it's so progressive and it make daddy mad.

>wanting to stop divine justice

Why? All germans get are what they deserve.

Pajeet, you'll just drag her onto the rape bus.

You bring dishonor to our nation.
kys please

your people and country are owned by Germans, you cuck fuck. Charity begins at home, solve our own then you can help others.

Get back! Get back, Sanjeev! No! NOOOOO!

YOU are responsible for this you piece of shit.

90% of them are, yeah

Natural selection, fags. If white men were really so fucking smart and master race, they wouldn't let this shit happen.

Right, it's white men's fault that the niggers white women wanted in and now being raped.

Prep the bull you white knight retard. HURRRR WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN DECISIONS

I see this girl get posted a lot on Sup Forums and it's uncanny how much she looks like my sister.

post proofs

>it's white men's fault that the niggers white women wanted in and now being raped.

It's the white man's fault for giving women the right to vote for such a thing in the fucking first place you stupid fuck Not the kikes, not marxists, not space lizards, but your own """master""" race.

>free movement! Open those borders! Millions of refugees!
>fuck, why are they all coming here
>patrol the borders!

> protecting
Those bitches wanted equality, now they can look for themselves. Who gives a fuck if some of those skanks get raped and killed - if they didn't figure out how the game works by the time they start making life decisions, nothing will save them.
Care for your family and friends, the rest can go kindly fuck themselves.

Get more sand niggers to germany and have them fight each other for white pussy.

I agree it was bad to let them vote but at some point they have to be held accountable for their shit.

Your girlfriend wants a pet, you say yes, does that mean now that it's okay that the pet shits and pisses all over the furniture because you said she could have it?

mudslimes arent the only thing who want to rape that. thats some mighty fresh looking pizza

>they have to be held accountable
What does this even mean?

>does that mean now that it's okay that the pet shits and pisses all over the furniture because you said she could have it?
Well, the analogy falls apart considering that these aren't pets (in the literal sense) but rather animals that have the same rights as we do. I'm not sure what kind of solution you're proposing here.

Doesn't this girl like rapefugees? She's probably been raped already and forgave them for it. She has the wilting appearance of a liberal.

>mora than 60% against rapefugees
>still vote for Merkel

a well deserved rape for being this much stupid (and i know i'm next) people truly are stupid in the west

>tfw muslims don't want to rape this because russian men form a lynch mob if they so much as touch their women
why are russians so based?

The solution I'm proposing that the German women deserve to be raped and everything is going as it should.

women are literally incapable of making those decisions thats why they werent in power or in charge of making serious decisions until men fucked themselves over by giving them the right to do so.

test

See

There is no evidence that women in particular wanted the influx of rapefugees. So fuck off with your retarded /r9k/ virgin narrative. Just because you are ugly and awkward and don't get any attention from women doesn't mean they deserve to be raped by sandniggers you cuck

>jews want to exterminate this

are they even humans

I would reproduce with her

Then we are in agreement.

>How do we protect her
She can fight her own battles. Fuck off white knight.

>russian men form a lynch mob

More like a rape train, you stupid cuck.

In Russia it is rape or be raped and all men are equal in the rape circle, my friend.

Found the nu male low testosterone betacuck

Violence

They will never be able to if you waste your precious time on them. Natural selection baby - prioritze your kin.
This whole shitskin farce is what Europeans have practiced since the dawn of time. Start/import a conflict or illness, millions die, the strong survive and reproduce. It's what makes us stronger, more intelligent and its what sets us apart from human looking animals.

>Tfw you'll never actually get a chance at meeting a nice girl like this because they're all "muhlticulti" and hate right wing views and love nigger/light-nigger cock.

I truly believed we're fucked, and there's no solution that wouldn't involve Kike-brand grill Fuel™ or something that the current world would reject.

they did gang up on some migrants who had groped russian women in murmansk though, doubt those migrants ever did anything like it again in russia

this guy makes a good point
even if he's a gook, it takes a man to protect a woman

the modern rape epidemic, migration epidemic and native birth rate epidemic can all be contributed to contraception and abortion. because in the old days, if you were having sex you were having children.

it's not that muh evil mudslimes have uncivilized DNA. this is more a function of modern technology

>Her nose has quads

Oh yeah bby ahe gonna get sum fine B.A.D

Fuck you Pablo. Miloš is Serbia.
Panagiotis or Konstantinos is greek.

Well for starters she could become my gf and we'd just never leave my basement

J-Joseph? I-is that you Joseph?

Well, first you could pay your debts you filthy mediterranean nigger.

>her

>muh shekels

Fuck off goldstein

You have it wrong, she wants to be raped by them. German women love brown cock.

If modern women weren't so, "IM MY OWN WOMEN AND IM FREE I DONT NEED NO MAN."

There wouldn't be a problem. Women these days are brainwashed by retarded feminists telling them to literally have sex with 9 guys a day and be free. Fuck settling down and planning your future until you're 40 and lost the only things which made you desirable, amirite?

If women started getting into relationships with men earlier instead of being club whores, they wouldn't be an easy target for a pack of mudslimes.

Nice face. But since it's a westerner, likely that its a slut, regular degenerate, no way.

Ugly woman > Angelicly beautiful cheating dog fucker

Fix the inside and then it will be good racially close woman worth your while.

by raping her instead of the muslims, but gently and respectfully, and then protecting her from other potential rapists