Parents of Berlin Truck Massacre Victim: "Thank you Merkel, we'll never Vote for you again!"

Why do Germans wanted to make other countries suffer like this?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdA0qugZNP8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/120379/german-green-party-pedophilia-scandal
ibtimes.co.uk/denmark-isis-fighters-warmly-welcome-home-by-psychiatrists-1470546
reddit.com/r/Die_Alternative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 both get arrested for hate crime

"Overreacting whites falling for right-wing populism"

this, hating on based refugees is just wrong

It's a Danish report that was played on all our platforms repeatedly, along with dozens of articles on how Germans blame mutter Merkel

>all our platforms repeatedly

Don't exaggerate. We know how leftist your media is. This is probably from your country's version of Fox News.

Shouldnt they?

Never seen that on German TV and our media is shaming the CSU and AFD for blaming Merkel.

Merkel is only saying that she is proud of the Germans that they are so calm in so desperate times.

Disgusting. I hate you whites

I honestly liked you Germans before this migrant fiasco

Now I would get a hard on watching your country burn, your cities carpet bombed

> we will never vote for you again
> never again
> "again"

PATHETIC, PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

And what are you going to do about it?
Look down at the ground and slouch instead of facing the truth

Soon you'll have a wake up call, all of Europe will. Your land is a ticking time bomb now as ours was til 9/11 and only then did we make a change

The funny thing is that NOBODY is even thinking or saying a little bit about the fact that the handling of the migrant crisis could have been better to prevent something like this.
The only two parties criticized this and the media said that it's disgusting how those parties are "tying to get something out of a terror attack". Nobody brings up a possible failiure of the CDU, they only talk about possible mistakes made by the police.

Merkel is completely unscathed.

The only good thing is that the AFD got 2,5% more in the last polls, 15,5% now, their highest .

Disgusting. These kind of fucks only ever learn when their direct family is slaughtered.
They would have voted her again and again if it wasn't their own children.

Fucking cunts keep asking for this kind of shit.

Nah, we've been red pill education since 2006.

Fucking autocorrect

Oi Germany?
We understand. After the "Nord-Ost" attack in Moscow, lingering USSR sentiment "Everyone is human, don't judge" had shifted to "Beware of shitskins".
Nobody will look down on you for electing the nationalistic government. Just don't go ape shit and start WW3.
Stop this cuckery for fucks sake. It's an insult to our mutual history.

is there pc type subculture in germany like there was (still is) in America? Why aren't more germans speaking out , I can only guess that they've been silenced by the left much like everyone else here in America. At least we have Trump now, I hope your people come to their senses and get rid of Merkel she is TREASON!

Most Germans are disgusting people frankly, when Paris terror attacks happened last year there were also several refugees invited by Merkel among them didn't hear any angry Germans about that then. Only when it happens to themselves do they care and even then AfD is only at 15% which is basically nothing compared to how right wing parties are polling across Europe. Of all countries in Europe Germany deserves it's terror attacks the most.

in Germany it takes courage to voice a lack of faith in the leader. hopefully other dissenters take heart from this families tragedy and work to overthrow the mad bitch

Oh don't lie so much, were one of the most cucked in terms of medias and education. You literally learn that were all equal and that immigration is great for economy. Just look at all the college graduates, none votes right wing.

Go away Ahmed. All you ever do is sitting on my country

>none votes rightwing
Thats a fucking lie.

And still we get so fucking few.
Must be because also get the absolutely dumbest refugees who can barely hold a fork.
I can't wait for more happenings.

>CDU

>>Christian Democratic Union of Germany

>>>Importing millions of Muslims

Really made me think

>be European
>get crushed by a truck

"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is muslim!"

Nice argument, retard.

>losing your son
>still keeping your composure and saying 'no more questions, please'
>moving away from the camera to grieve in private
>polite, keeping your cool even when stating negative views about your political leader

Man, I love being reserved and I love reserved people.

Yeha maybe one or two, out of hundreds.

>pulls bullshit arguments out his ass
>cry about not getting a proper reply
(you)

Of course not, look at how old they are - they'll be dead before any of this matters.

You fucks ruined the country, you had the chance back then to stop this nonsense yet chose not to because it promised you bigger pensions. I hope your son rots because he most likely, just like you, was a Merkel voter and deserved to get his intestines pushed out while being crushed by a truck.

our teachers are the problem, the vast majority is post hippie pro multikulti.

Yeah sorry for not giving things you believe is true. You don't understand reality since you sit on your ass harvesting welfare, you're no better than a muslim.

We don't have SJW's like you in our country that fight for black people in every film or 100x gender options in government documents- there are some but it isn't as bad as in the US.
Sadly we have a massive problem with white/German guilt here. There are literally green and left politicians that say they are happy when native Germans are a minority.

A good example is the CDU at the moment. They are against gay marriage (which we don't have here), but they let the migrant crisis happen. So you have a weird mix of left and conservative shit thrown together.
Merkel has basically hijcked the CDU. They were much more conservative before her takeover in 2005 (although still somewhat cucked). In the 12 years of her leading she managed to stop every CDU politician that could have been dangerous for her position.
She shifted the party to the left, while the base remained the same. They aren't happy with her, but there is nobody that can replace her. Getting rid of her will cost them votes. So they have no choice but to let her be.

>one or two out of hundreds
Try with anything that isnt humanities. Fuck even a large amount of law and political science students are rightwing.

I had the misfortune of meeting one of these fucks once
>I have a German passport
>however I do not consider myself German, I have no nation, I am an international person
Incidentally the freak he was in Japan was that while he was working in China he heard a rumor that you could fuck 12 year old prostitutes in Japan. He literally told me this the first time I met him.

This is the kind of people who are "internationalists"

America did not make a change. Both political parties are controlled by the Jews. Trump will censor the internet and prepare us for war with Islam. The wall he wants to build is not to keep them out but rather to keep us in. Europe will wake up, but instead of attacking their true enemy, the Israelis, they will instead attack Israel's enemies in the Middle East, which will lead to world war. Both Christianity and Islam will fall, and the Jews will rise to the top.

>the freak
I believe I typed "the reason" but it seems autocorrect's interpretation is equally valid

> again
These people only changed their minds when they have been effected personally, they only have themselves to blame

you just know they voted for open borders their entire lives, everyone pays in the end.

>Why aren't more germans speaking out?

Because it's illegal.

It's funny too because Eurocucks are so arrogant in online videogames.

We have a designated party for kid diddlers.
newrepublic.com/article/120379/german-green-party-pedophilia-scandal
They are pretty strong on the no nation no border thing so chances are high he was one of them.

How this is allowed? I don't even know anymore. Just nuke us.

Dont fall for danish lies, they are as cucked as every nordic country
ibtimes.co.uk/denmark-isis-fighters-warmly-welcome-home-by-psychiatrists-1470546

>collecting welfare
I work at sea lad.
I earn twice the amount of most with an academic degree and pay some 8% tax.
Feels good man.

>you just know they voted for open borders their entire lives, everyone pays in the end.

If they voted Merkel then they voted for the "no multiculti conservative" option. Merkel only went full retard mid 2015 for some unknown reason.

But yes, they can still blame themselves if they only change their vote when they are directly effected.

make an english version, nobody understand your kraut shit language

>We're not racist, we know our son was killed by terrorists but we disagree with Merkels politics, we we'll never vote for her again.

Well too lade you old kraut fuck. Served him right, he was a kraut!

You didn't 'make a change' you had your emotions played to back an unjust invasion of a country with nothing to do with 9/11.

this

>Merkel only went full retard mid 2015 for some unknown reason.
Yes, I would love to know what happened to her. It must be something that we can't even comprehend. Some kind of threat, or blackmail. She did a 180 degree turn on immigration and basically sold out her countrymen. She has to fucking go.

>Fuck even a large amount of law and political science students are rightwing.

Lawfag here, can confirm.

It seems civilised, doesn't. And the gap between Germany's people and middle easterns in mentality is too big for them to live in one country. Humans should not live in a same room with animals.

How do we crush the scumbags ruining this continent?

Probably wanted to grab the diversity vote and failed spectaculary.

It's because the Jews are in league with the space lizards. Tin foil hats protect your mind and allow you to hear their sinister plans.

>Probably wanted to grab the diversity vote and failed spectaculary.
I don't know. It was a shocking reversal. I read about it quite a bit when she first started her refugee bullshit. Its almost like she's been replaced with an alien. I don't understand it, but I hope to God Germany can save themselves from this shit.

Something fishy is going on. Pro-immigration people don't suddenly become MORE popular after well-known attacks by migrants.

>eu is on its way to beat china in censorship and punishing dissenters
we must be near the end times

She has always been this way. 2015 was the time when she tried to be creative.

inb4 the parents are charged for slandering dictator Merkel

>She has always been this way. 2015 was the time when she tried to be creative.
Prayers for you Germanbro, I hope something happens to get Germany uncucked. Feels bad seeing filthy refugees fucking up everything in Germany.

>Because it's illegal.
no

Can happen when the media lies 24/7 and you have nearly no alternative news sources because even social media is censored and filtered

Fucking Chinks have more "freedom" than us.

>hmmm I'm an internationalist, I just happen to speak only this language as my mother tongue and only want to go into very specific country with a certain way of life

These people deserve to be shot.

are there many sjws in ching chong dragonland?

>A random Muslim kills a few people
>Somehow it's Merkel's fault
I don't like Merkel but it's dumb to blame her for it.

Wouldn't have the random sandnigger in the first place if it wasn't for her

>fuck all rapefugee attacks before 2015
>sex attacks/general crime wave and terror attacks from 2015 onwards
I know, it's a mystery, poor Merkel.

Yeah, merkel letting in 1.4m muslims from violent regions with no security checks had nothing to do with this.

One Muslim killed a few people so no Muslims should be allowed in Germany? This must be alt-right logic.

Shortly before she went full retard she was on a television show where a young girl started crying and asked Merkel why she and her family were being deported.

Literally just kids tears reviving her shrivelled Uterus and controlling her brain. That's why women shouldn't vote nor lead.

Yes. One Muslim killed 11 people. In this incident. And a whole slew of them killed, raped or molested other people during the last year.

>104256404

Thats heartbreaking. Old people and Christians need to get their shit together and not vote for Merkel.

I just wish we had the election in 2 or 3 months and not in 10. Breitbart Germany cant come fast enough. Im not convinced that everything is possible, Trump will guide us.

What we need to get into peoples heads is that the LEFT wants them DEAD, their own people, DEAD. I will never understand how they fooled us into HATING our own. It's not natural. Fucking traitors, these people are mentally ill.

You deserve it Germany. Look the Anglos conquered the world once and ruled Europe too. Fishy, shitty and merchant as they are they knew WHEN to move in and retire. Now the system has changed no one needs more land or more population, automation is next door but its your God dam autism and blind ego the ones behind every european disaster. You are 500 tears obsolete in geopolitics. Go create your EU army, go capitulate other nations near you under your currency, brag about your 4 attempt to annex the continent under a new system (marxism).

Did you bother reading history? Look how Russia failed using your meme ideals and look how Britons put a close to colonialism and oversea macromanagment.

You will lose again, this time by your own and there will not be a 5 attempt when your race and culture is gone due arabization

Do number of people killed instead of number of attacks.

>overreacting
nigga you must be joking.

>PERUVIAN opinion

>Literally just kids tears reviving her shrivelled Uterus and controlling her brain. That's why women shouldn't vote nor lead.
Good point Austriabro

Peruvians are smart you are just autistic

No, China doesnt give a fuck about SJW nonsense so it doesnt gain any traction or spread.

Ähm was ist mit der Antifa die vor jeder AfD Veranstaltung demonstriert und AfD Personal und Eigentum angreift und Wirte bedroht.

SJW = Antifa

Wo lebst du?....

Yes and these People are more aggressive
Support AfD reddit.com/r/Die_Alternative/

I have a hard time even thinking of terrorist attacks in Germany prior to 2015. Ever since then we have a potential bomber once per week. Pure coincidence. NOTALLMUSLIMS

The Dutch are weak, your people are just as cucked as the Germans, I hope you personally feel the wrath of the kebab.

This. I recall when the Paris attacks happened (swiss/french fag here), my retarded german/swiss-german "friends" on fb were only writing : "posting french flag or expressing sympathy toward france above libanon/etc. is nationalistic/white priviledge!". This was just one day after the attack.
Funny now I don't see them writing this bs anymore...

>Ever since then we have a potential bomber once per week. Pure coincidence. NOTALLMUSLIMS
Thats the spirit goyim, fight the racism.

I guess you prefer to die silently .

>women shouldn't vote nor lead.
Spot on, reason and logic mean nothing to them when muh feelins come up

"Former death camp guard and his wife declare a new holocaust"

By uniting, organizing and stopping bickering.
Fuck do any of us really want our goddamn race to be tainted with this subhuman garbage sperm? Do we really want to just watch our women be raped?
This is fucking driving me up the goddamn wall.

Getting redpilled the hard way.

see the migrant crisis was (or rather is) one gigantic clusterfuck, and it's going to fester for a long time. it was merkel's rash decision to go for the open-border retardation that fuelled this insanity.
people are streaming in without documents, moving freely within germany (within schengen in fact), registering multiple times, saying they are minors etc etc

germans are extremely bureaucratic, you really have no idea. the german bureaucracy was seriously overwhelmed by the task (and still is and will be in the foreseeable future), and the result is a broken system that can be (and is) exploited left and right.

in order to properly handle this gigantic influx of people we would have needed to remove bureaucracy BEFORE THEY CAME IN. even then it would have been difficult, but the way it is now is a complete joke.
many people are waiting years for their asylum requests to be checked, and even after being rejected, deporting them is another bureaucratic nightmare.

tl;df merkel bit off more than the german state could chew and we're paying the price

Why isn't Poland up in arms about this?
A Pole was killed because of Merkel's policies. If he had stayed in Poland he never would've died.

so when do you guys get a chance to dump merkel?

SEPTEMBER 2017