>i will never be greek

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IdgnS1t9lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If anyone goes to Crete, make sure you check out the Maritime History Museum in Chania. They have some amazing stuff in their collection, and the story of the German occupation of Crete is very interesting.

> Greek

Did you all hear about the time the greek army all started wearing black armbands when that ship full of vaseline sank?

>i will never be greek
All you've got to do is lower your credit score.

and start taking it in the ass

I will.

BOXXY IS GREEK TOO

>German shill on Greece, funders of europe civilzation

t.Muhamad, you will not fool us!

roach is correct.

SOURCE

back to Sup Forums, spider-man.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IdgnS1t9lE

Isn't that 'Hitler's chief of staff' Ernst Rohm? He was purged in the night of long knives. Hence it would be impossible he could have talked about outcome of Operation Barbarossa.

OI OI OI OI OI OI MATE YO

pay debnts

"Greeks" are a meme race. They aren't Greeks, they are random shitskins from the Ottoman empire.

They're a bit of hebrew, a bit of greek, a bit of slavic, a bit of roman, a bit of otoman and possibly egyptian.

if only they could manage an economy as well as they could fight

Heeeey former ally.

>i will never be greek
It's ok.
Thanks to Merkel and the EU, you'll have a crippling debt for generations to come!
Or the end of the Germanic people.
Whichever comes first.

oi aniki, Next time without italy.

dangit

been there, nice place but not to that certain museum

the ancient history one (is it really called that? i don't remember) is breddy good

You know why the Greek Army is so brave right?
they never leave their buddy's behind.

> based burger

Yeah Chania is great. I didn't go to the ancient history one, but I'll probably be back.

Pic related, anti-aircraft gun used at the Battle of Crete.

Okay. Sorry Italy.

>tfw people remember the greeks but they don't remember you

Greece lost 800.000 people during WWII

You just sent some donkeys and canned meat to help the allies

Still salty I see.

So much for the master race, you couldn't win any world wars wars.

Fight us krauts... We will show you... The only fucking thing you have on us is debt...Can't beat us on the battle field, so you jew us up and rip our heart out...

btw all Greek posters were range banned by Hirohito but Leafs, Turks and Australians can still post freely.

t.Greek

Fucking yellow Jew

old memes best memes

You shouldn't have sent him death threats

έ-έλληνας ειμαι

Hi.

In German, the word for debt is the same as guilt. In their parsimonious protestant way, northern Europe see ls Greek over-borrowing before the financial crisis as a moral failure for which penance must be exacted. That's why they pushed so hard for the immolation of the Greek economy, instead of doing the morally and economically sensible thing: investing in the Greek people.

It is ludicrously stupid, but they don't only do it to you. Greek culture is too generous and Greek people know poverty too well to understand why so much of Europe worships austerity.

Maybe I shouldnt an hero this new years eve after all...

χρέη?

Lege re, na sou steilw kana taliro sto paypal. Mia mpira apo emena.

capital controls boi

άσε που δεν έχω paypall

Καλά Χριστούγεννα

>no sources
Yea,no.
It seems like another one of these meme images with a historical figure and some made up quote overplayed