Family is suing school to let daughter play on boys b-ball team

the fuck is wrong with these people? BOYS basketball team. your daughter is not a BOYS. its really that fucking simple.

>"She's a good player," the father said. "We're not saying she'll be the best player. She's a good player. She works hard and she wants to play."

awww how touching.

>20 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say fuck having seperate boys and girls sports teams and shit.

nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/12/girl_sueing_school_to_join_boys_basketball_team_af.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
youtu.be/Ds0wEBKuxv8
youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mix showers?

If there aren't enough girls on her team, she should just go visit a gay hairstylist, dress up like a boy, enroll in another school and join the boy's team there pretending to be a boy.

Fuck it, combine all sports.
Combine marathons, weight lifting, rugby.
Sit back and enjoy.
Then watch them realize how useless they are when they have to start introducing the women's hadicap just to compete.

Personally, I'm looking forward to mixed men and women's boxing and kickboxing.

It's pretty crazy how gold medal Olympic female teams regularly play against undermanned highschool boys and lose in just about every sport.

My pic shows one example, but they do it in every field from hockey to soccer.

So what do you do when you she decides to drive to the basket? Let her score or play aggressive and humiliate her?

they axed the girls team. her mom was the coach!

>This year, however, Phillips learned in October that St. Theresa's was dropping the team because not enough girls were interested

the result will be mandatory women quotas on the team to even things out.

daily reminder that tall women are just as bad as short men.

when will they learn? no one finds you attractive if you're 6' tall and flat as a board with a muscle definition of a man you disgusting dyke

stop your young women from doing sports that make them look like men

big deal, if she's good enough and tired of playing with girls then let her

I especially look forward to seeing mixed boxing, where the most obvious difference(Upper body strength) will show harsher than and probably any other sport.

Let her try out, if she can't make the cut, surprise?

Swedish national women's team did that for football too.

I do remember in the US there was a girl that was allowed to play boys football because school was put under pressure but at the same time a boy was banned from playing girls lacrosse even though he was 2 years younger than the girls or so.

Then wait for team stats. Would be male dominated.

What is a good height? My ex gf is 5'7

Come shower with your teamates susan

I would say that the upper limit on it, and the lower limit would be something like 5'2" anything below that and you're dating a midget, anything in between those is ok.

For me, the perfect is 5'5"... because it's dubles

I think it makes more sense to combine special olympics with women's olympics as female strength and endurance is a handicap

Being 6'5", into lolis and fitness.... I wouldn't mind.

But so is sprinting and marathon running now, anyone can see the gender differences in performance. I'm just saying it would ruin the sports, not really redpill anyone. Not that I think your suggestion was serious.

>woman beats disabled man in 50m sprint when his wheelchair batteries fail to charge
>How will men ever recover?

>WOMEN'S SPORTS
The best of them are either trannies or on test.

You fuck her RIGHT in the pussy

So what's the cutoff? Is there a quantifiable level of skill where a girl is allowed to play on the boys team?

If all things are equal, can a boy play on the girls team?

If it were like football, where there aren't any girl teams, I could understand. But this isn't like football. There is a girls team and a boys team.

This is conspicuous progress; arbitrary, pointless progress for the sake of progress.

Like trans athletes in Olympics?
Just wait for it user.

RUDY RUDY RUDY!

good idea. how can the district justify wasting tax dollars like that. this seems like a ruse to get the girls sports back (i.e. for mom to get her coaching job back) just trying to live off of our property taxes while giving girls false hope/wasting their (and everyone elses) time

It's actually worse than it appears as someone divulged in the comments section.

The mother of this girl is a Superior Court Judge. The previously sued a catholic school because their kid wasn't named valedictorian.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

I will never not enjoy this.

So it begins in Russia

Top fucking lololololol.

Why did she just go "fuck" instead of just kicking it again?

It's like how women let go of the steering wheel and scream instead if their car starts sliding.

There's a video or ronda rousy or w/e sparring with some no name guy and getting tossed like a rag doll while he never broke a sweat.

Our own Ranomi Kromowidjojo also trained and competed with men before, since she swam faster than all the other women.

She doesn't do so bad even, but still stands no chance.

youtu.be/Ds0wEBKuxv8

Why? Even if you believe male and female are equal in physical activity, basketball has body contact. Would you want as a parent that random males touch your daughter, with sometimes full contact collisions. Because such accidents can happen in the heat of the moment.

Honestly, that's pretty impressive.

> Plays in boys team
> Gets hit in abdomen
> Reproduction system is fucked
> Parents sue school and get million

Sounds like a nice plan to me

Jesus it's like reffing U-9 all over again. My heart would be healthier if I went back in time and never reffed.

How do people think its a good idea to do shit like this?
Her family is going to end up paying the full cost of all court proceedings for the rest of their lives.

Just have to sell the story and start a go fund me and soc jus will fund any of their requests.

> our own
> Ranomi Kromowidjojo
>Netherlands...

Sure thing Jaap

Not enough girls being interested doesn't mean they axed it but that they couldn't get one together. And she wouldn't make the cut for the boys team. Hell, we had some national level womens team lose against school boy teams in other sports.

>I want my daughter to have pelvic problems and get beaten up in basketball.

Sure. Let'em do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

>private school
>in a sane world, this would mean the school officials do not have to bend the knee for the convenience of one student's family
>what it actually means is that this will count as discrimination

>tfw anime almost became real

i think there was a movie about this

that moped guy got fucking owned

Fucking this, what is she doing playing basketball anyway? She's not black or a man.

The admin at that school are fucking retards for letting it go this far. There is nothing wrong with letting middleschool girls on boys teams in cases where there isn't girls to form a seperate team. They are all practically the same size at that age.

Teamwork is good for kids, would you guys want her to not play and prolly end up being a feminist because she was denied and thus feels oppressed?

It's a private school so they will lose unless they specifically have something in their agreement that mentions a student can be denied access to athletic programs that his/her parents money will still fund. I'm just going to guess that they are paying at least 20-30k a year... I'd be salty too if I were them.

The school could have just covered their ass by saying they disagree for safety reasons and that the parents need to sign a waiver for her to play. Not hard. I think I'm actually triggered by their stupidity.

All the boys should quit the team if she's allowed to join. Then she can be the only player on the roster

Why doesn't she just play on the girls team?

>20-30k a year
i'd doubt it, see her teeth? She's pushing her jaw forward so that her front teeth align, but none of her other teeth can make contact, she wouldn't be able to chew like that.
The point i'm making is that she needs dental work done pretty badly, and shes clearly quite insecure about this if shes pushing her jaw forward for every photo. If its not done soon, she'll end up needing surgery which would increase the price massively.
anyway the fact that the parents have neglected to do so probably shows they're not rolling in money, its not even expensive to do with braces and it makes a huge difference
that and there are private schools that don't cost a whole lot. The one I went to was around $1.50 a day, just because my parents wanted me to get a 'catholic' education

why doesnt she just change gender

I play in recreational leagues, soccer and dodgeball, and there is a requirement of atleast 2 girls on the field at all times for each team. Without a doubt, every single mother fucking season, the girls are the absolute worst players on the team. Not only that, but you can't get even a little rough, or they'll cry and bitch.

Though theres nothing quite satisfying like smacking a girl in the face full force with a soccer or rubber dodgeball. Too bad they're switching to foam next season.

Sounds like something from an anime.

Went ahead and checked
>Tuition is $7,877 per child for members of St Theresa Catholic Church. Non parishioners pay a tuition rate of $9,311 per child.
So ya your teeth analysis is looking solid.

I still think the lawsuit still ends up in favor of the plaintiff... but it's probably not worth the risk for the reason you said.

Honestly not too big or a deal. There was a tranny in my middle school who played football and did fine. She always had to change somewhere else and we all treated her like a man more or less

Canada is a country of losers

Her mother is a fucking judge and her father is a police captain. The family most certainly has money

Jesus christ they must not care about their daughter at all