Tfw you realise that (((they))) have been training millions of kids with these video games to fight in the real thing...

>tfw you realise that (((they))) have been training millions of kids with these video games to fight in the real thing one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRsPfpoZ3so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying

These kids give up the very moment their team is losing, it's a consistent behavior among all multiplayer games.

Pretty much this I quit overwatch every day I also only play genji and spam thanks multiple times even if it's my fault we're losing :)

Its not training any kids you fuckwit
These games decentitise war at best, alongside (((Hollywood))) movies.

the only thing these games are useful to train is drone pilots.

Glenn Beck pls go

This. Even in Rocket Soccer Bumper Cars, everyone gives up 2 minutes in to a 5 minute game, if the score has a 2 point spread. More prevalent as you "rise through the ranks"

OP has a point though. At some level you're being indoctrinated into military life.

>you know the basics of weapons
>how the safety works
>how reloading works on different types of weapons
>you learn about infantry tactics (in good games, not CoD)
>you know about military command structure

etc etc

There is something to this. Its indoctrination.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRsPfpoZ3so

which is what we are going to fight war with DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Most of the mindless drones who play these games don't pay this much attention, it makes war seem much more normal, but I don't think the population at large is being secretly trained for war

Not really considering you can't 360 No scope irl.

Any retard who thinks they can be in a proper firefight because they played some FPS deserves to be shot.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid and bad at the game majority of them are even after years of playing?

I know tactical strategies because of arma bro

wars have historically been thought by absolute mouthbreathers without even basic COD knowledge like taking cover

Having a home field advantage and the ability to sense an opponents movements after living a fight scenario for many years (might) put you in an advantage over someone who has not played war games.

>assuming each person has zero experience shooting a gun other then knowing how to fire one

>how the safety works

Not any game I've ever played.

>Camping ftw

Need to get those killstreaks

Yeah, and they tend to suffer extreme casualties while those who actually were trained in proper modern military doctrine have far better odds of success.

Real life is nothing like a fucking videogame or movie, there are retards who genuinely believe they can take cover behind a car if someone is shooting at them for example, or retards who think anyone they line up in their sight will be shot precisely where they aimed

yeah i'm ready for war even though I cant even lift a rifle

car is legit cover if you duck behind the engine block or the rear part of the car where seats will absorb boolits

Flying drones is pretty gamy

Pretty sure ISIS are big Battlefield 3 campaign fans.

Guys, guys.
Do you know who was one of the bad guys in MW1?
Khaled Al-Asad.

>video games
>training

no gun country, well I am not surprised.

Can we please go back to the days when video games had a riveting and interesting single player campaign and not just MMORPGs and "MULTIPLAYER LOLOLOLOL PLAY WITH YER FRANDS" crap?

>mfw it backfires and angry kids start shooting (((them)) instead

I minored in chemistry in college solely because I thought Breaking Bad was cool. No joke.

>duck behind the engine block
>What are ricochets of the ground below the car shredding your legs.

congratulations you only died a few seconds later from bleeding out instead of being riddled with bullets.

Maybe if they were playing flight sims.

>CoD tard goes to war
>shit I got this I was Nova 100 stars
>realize weapons aren't hitscan irl
>wtf this shit man, noob wep manufacturer
>ragequtis the trench, gets shot

Joint Strike Fighter flight simulator
Eidos Interactive

Maybe from small arms fire pol but most high caliber ammunition goes straight through

I wish we could but today's generation are too autistic to enjoy single player games anymore

C.O.D fags can't handle pressure and their aim and gamesense is terrible;

Hi! former COD2, 4, MW2 and BO champion here!

They have been training console faggots, said console faggots can't aim for shit, their gamesense is dire and their movement is... well they don't have any.

So no threat here.

Good lord, this. Today's kids can't even take a fucking loss, whatever happened to the meaning of "get good"? Hell, I used to lose to a friend all the time in fighters but I kept going until I got that one win. If these kids can't handle a loss in a game, what makes you think they can handle a loss on an actual battlefield?

Video games are degenerate and don't teach you any useful skills so no, they would be complete shit in real battle.

No, no they don't. A little bit of brush can drastically disturb the trajectory of even .308.

An engine block will at least throw off, if not stop, most high powered rifles.

OP is right.

Video games don't make you a Navy SEAL, but they do teach you basic tactics and how to operate pretty much any kind of weapon at least until it breaks, jams, or fouls too much.

Realized that years ago m9

yeah because shooting these things with a computer mouse is the exact same as in real life

Exactly. My brother was a Call of Duty addict and all he ever talked about was joining the military. I told him "You know in real life it is nothing like Call of Duty right?". He said yes but I could tell he didn't.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my scoreboard in the Call of Duty Black Ops 3, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire CoD history. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lock On: Modern Air Combat
2007 game.
Eagle Dynamics.

F-15 campaign:
Crimea peninsula.
You command an American F-15 in charge of defending Ukraine after Russia annexed the Crimea peninsula and is now trying to annex the rest of the country. Your allies are other NATO troops and the Western-aligned Crimean government.

SU-27 campaign:
Caucasus.
A Islamist coup in Turkey has led to tensions with Russia that eventually results in the full scale war. You must defend the caucasus from Turkish F16s and hope NATO or other muslim countries don't get involved.

> I’m the top sniper in the entire CoD history.
Clearly never heard of;
Stevy
Paradox
Danrah
Qlimaxzu

It's to condition kids to lose their trigger inhibition. Most soldiers would not so much as fire on the enemy up until Vietnam or deliberately would fire above the enemies head.

Now that you have most young males registering thousands of simulated kills the tendency to not want to fire on another human is removed.

I don't know about the first Modern Warfare, but I know Modern Warfare 2 was super MK Ultra/Monarch.

I've seen tons of idiots quote that line Shepard line about how he lost 50 thousand men and the world just watched ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Also that Ramirez campaign was a propaganda machine.

happens only in shit games with a toxic community

Do you guys know anything about these games? Maybe Cod 2,4,5 had some degree of realism but black ops 3 has thrusters and guns that shoot nails