/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread

This is a regular fixture on other boards (notably Sup Forums) and I figure it might work here too. Basically this thread is for asking questions you're embarrassed to ask in normal threads because everyone seems to already know the answer.

Don't ask things like "Who is ?". That's what Google is for. However you could ask "Why is such a big deal on this board?". You can also ask about the meaning behind various Sup Forums memes, terms or acronyms.

tl;dr ITT: Everything you always wanted to know about Sup Forums but were afraid to ask.

Why are you such a megatard?

Why is your country so shit?

Why is OP always such a gigantic cocksucking faggot?

I see you leaf, your proxy is weak.

why is OP always a fucking faggot?

am I racist?

OP is a journalist doing a piece on the hacker known as Four chan

Nice try Ahmed, but I am no leaf

Why won't you stop sucking brown dick?

This.

Costa Rica is a cute country

If I could date a country it would be yours

What?

Why do western political leaders want to destroy ordinary people? Answer me now or I get the rake.

Why shouldn't we annex you?

I'll ask this:

People are animals with animistic tendencies. People murder, rape, steal, corrupt, and put down their own for sakes of social statuses or personal gain. People act on hedonistic desires.

Why should a person help other people? Especially if that person has been hurt by another's actions? Why not devolve into a savage state, like the others that surround you?

They don't want to (99% of the time) but sometimes their actions, whether by greed or some other motive, cause harm. Nowadays it seems more often than not. See; Obummer's support of BLM and EU's perpetuating the migrant crisis in spite of the societal rape of the European people

What is the thanks doctor gif about and why do people thank him?

Well I tried, but this is what Sup Forums has become. At this rate I might actually give reddit a try. You guys are turning into a mix between Sup Forums and /x/ and you don't even realise it. Maybe JIDF is destroying Sup Forums from the inside, kinda makes sense. I really don't want to go to reddit guys, cmon, give me something.

is Sup Forums satire?

Maybe try reporting some shit once in a while pussy

Is Kek real?

who is Donald Trump?

How about dis den?

>savage state
You answered the question yourself. If you devolve into mindless violence and selfishness you don't create anything of value, you just destroy what you have and leave nothing for your children.

See Africa.

thanks,, shit posting with you fags has been the best, also

>alcohol
>sleep deprivation
>sugary foods
>thc

marry xmas

I consider humans above animals because we are self aware. If you do not try to be human or try to resist thoose savage tendencies then you are just that, a savage. A non-human animal that should be hunted down. Humans being kind to each other is what makes us different from the animals. It is what has allowed humans to travel to the moon and soon to mars. Not being a savage is the vast difference you see between Europe and Africa.

>he thinks the moon landing was real.

What does shadilay mean?

this, this is what it means

>he doesn't know meme magik

I think it is from a song it is just a celebratory expression.

Is global peace an actual possibility outside of being forced down or as an only reasonable option in the face of a greater global threat?
Is global peace even a viable goal?

not a globalist or a (((*))). It just seems like as a species conflict is inevitable.

Why do you all pretend to hate Britain :3

We invented the modern world, and by proxy, everything else - including the internet and Christoper "Poole" Moot

Who is this kek everyone talks about?

I figuered so far that it is some kind of cult/religion and something about the numbers of posts but i don't really get it.

Yes and no.

I wondered that for the first year I was here. Do these people really believe this or is this an elaborate joke? I would vacillate between those two conclusions. Sometimes I would be certain it was serious other times I was sure it was all a bunch of liberal trolls having fun.

Eventually I concluded that my inherent liberal biases had prevented me from seeing that people with these views are actually capable of self-awareness and were able to self-parody themselves while still holding these beliefs.

Two similiar examples would be morriaku's "merchant minute" and the band anal cunt. Seriously racist yet also highly self aware and aware of how they are perceived from the outside and thus able to effectively self parody themselves.

Muslims and niggers.

Data mining thread. Keep your mouth shut, user.

I never assumed Sup Forums was one person. Then again I'm not some homo lala newfag that wasn't here when Sup Forums was formed.

Is it normal for a person who has never had a crushed or liked anybody for his entire life?

I am 28 now, till date I don't have any such feelings of liking/loving/crush on anyone...

Ahhhhhh I was trying to work it out, now I get it. This thread won't work here because you're all paranoid cucks who think I'm with the gubbermint or something.

Fair enough.

Why do so many jewish girls have holocaust rape fantasies? I've gotten three mischlings IM me in private after drinking in a bar and shitposting with libshits and cucks, and suddenly all the offended twiggy kikesses think i can be their obergruppenfuhrer in private or something

Thanks, doc