Turk Guy

Post your best Sup Forums I'm still collecting them,

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-4XmFeisM

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/r-russian-envoys-killer-remembered-as-lonely-boy-not-angry-jihadist-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumping what little I have on my phone

That's all

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KING OF GAMES

>collecting the 1,488th best meme on Sup Forums this year

do you spergs really think you are going to scroll through 10s of thousands of meme picks in the future?

>when you die unexpectedly and your family finds your 500 GB of autism

its not a glock

Exactly why I have instructed my friend to destroy my computer in the event of my death. None may know what I do here.

>not khazard armor

Stealing

>roach stand

>he only has 500 GB of autism

>roach coach
Good one gyppo.

too soo

dude wtf way too soon

What are you talking about? It's mine

Yours, like Pirin?

kek

there should be a version of this with the jojo menacing in the background

tbqh
The roach is/was pretty qt

hot

>collecting them,
>taking things other people have made and sticking them in a youtube video
you have to go back

If i call something mine it belongs to me
So it's mine
You can't stop me

how the fuck can those things be so expensive?

really triggers my amygdala cortex

Trump has such a puny little mouth

That particular meme was made around about 3 hours after the shooting.

I dunno how to feel about this.

>glock

okay that's pretty trippy, what's number 2?

hehehehe

lel

Look up the Tarot major arcana

that Turkroach was a cute and /fa/

beat he was a repressed faggot if he was willing to give up a lifetime of roach and sand puss to be an edgemeister

fucking keks

Last one I have

I read that he was a friendless loser all his life until he joined police training and become best friends with some dude called Sercan, and they moved in together afterwards even though the Turkroach's father wanted him to stay.

Lol

anyone got the D4C one?

When he's lying dead he is in the "hanged" position. Makes your cortex do the vortex.

is he dead?

No he's not.

>I read that he was a friendless loser all his life until he joined police training and become best friends with some dude called Sercan, and they moved in together afterwards even though the Turkroach's father wanted him to stay.

>friendless loser all his life

>was a cute and /fa/
He is just a typical Al-Nusra militant. That suit makes him cool and he wore it to hide himself as a body guard.

Jihadists consider suits and shaving your beard haram. He wouldnt wear such thing in his normal life.

> Reservoir Roach

Spoiler alert:

Canada is shit

>I read that he was a friendless loser all his life until he joined police training and become best friends with some dude called Sercan, and they moved in together afterwards even though the Turkroach's father wanted him to stay.

>businessinsider.com/r-russian-envoys-killer-remembered-as-lonely-boy-not-angry-jihadist-2016-12

>Former acquaintances of Altintas recall a distant figure who spent much of his time with his step-sister and grandmother. No-one seemed to know of any open allegiance to Gulen in young adulthood.

>"He was a silent kid who had no friends all through school," he said, adding that Altintas twice failed to get a place at university.

>"He never joined, and he never spoke to anyone. He was always alone and silent," Tosun added.

too soon nigger

can anyone post this real picture?

i kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

What's going on here?

kekd

>Not giving the RUS guy a kaiba face.

Almost.

Oh, my sides !

kek