When you totally destroy Islam, will you at least spare secularist and non-religious Turks like us...

When you totally destroy Islam, will you at least spare secularist and non-religious Turks like us? We can contribute to your societies and we really admire Western civilizations. Please don't treat us like collateral damage :(((

substitute them with israel.

If Erdogan doesn't fuck off pretty quick turkey won't be secular much longer.

Only thing turks are good at is being cooked and burned. The turkey name adds even more irony

>We can contribute to your societies
>Your
>Your

Sub-human, you will not be spared with that attitude. Stay in YOUR country roach.

don't worry, this guy will fuck erdoggy up. this guy is the reason we are in good terms with russia nowadays. he's "dogu perincek" and he's an eurasianist

>muslim terrorist does something bad

all muslims - "don't bla,e us all, were not all terrorists"

>American military does something bad

all muslims - "KILL THE CHRISTIANS KILL THE JEWS KILL THE GREAT SATAN REEEEEEEEEEEE"

people [not stupid liberals] are on to you achmed, your all doomed

My good friend immigrated from Turkey. Says the entire country is criminals and leeches. Friends will put a knife in your back over small inconsequential amounts of money.

Turks are pretty cool. Great sense of humour and make for good friends. Some of you are way to islamist though. If it wasn't for Islam Turkey and turkish people would've been european

>muslim doing somthin bad
terrorism 2 dead, some shop blows, tower collapse, sheep beheaded

>western christian country doing some bad
million in oven, entire city or nation destroyed, two fucking nukes

When Allah is beaten the reasonable turks and middle eastern folk can (finally) have peace and freedom in their nations. Also (((their))) influence will be removed.

Give back Constantinopel and we might spare you.

>Whites are superior.

You don't say?

Keep being salty about our superiority.

Only if you all look and act like Anzu.

Only if you turn Anatolia into an ancient history theme park and cosplay the Trojan War. I would also like you to re-enact the Hittite invasion of Egypt thanks.

we would not be this shitty and easily manipulated if it wasnt for islam

Nahh, you have some nice holiday places though

We can take them and make it better

How can muslims even compete?

Atatürk was based and as long as you stay in your country you're fine by me, honestly.

>muslim doing somthin bad

and then:

>western christian country (((doing some bad)))

False equivalency there, Achmed. Your terrorist Jihad is not the same as war between countries. Stay in school and learn how to reason.

To make islam into a religion and not a cult/ideology like it is today, then you may say that we 'won'
But to do that, it takes a fuckton of mass graves to fill.
How does one get to a man that is ready to die, wants to die as a suicide bomber for instance?
You fuck with his loved ones, kill his children, wife, decapitate his mother...
Is he still the same man? Before he saw his massacred family, he was ready to suicide bomb some kuffar. But after, he is broken. He sees things differently. Not saying that he will be less of a rabid terrorist, but he is far more predictable this time.
Islamists never found any real resistance. When they do, its same shit as here, HELYP NATO HELYP BOSNIA DJENOSEYD HELYP
Or the shit that albanians pulled, which i dont even think was their idea in the first place.
But when an islamists sees Christians as a target, he sees the west, the weak cucked degenerates, the decay, the libtards defending them and all the free pussy you can rape and take.
They think that is their foe, if Islam was to proclaim an all out war.
6 days. That is how long the war against Islam in Europe would last. 6 days. 6th being the cleanup, deporting those muslims that didnt fight and arent a threat.
Only if Europe wanted to. No jew would dare utter a word, because they would be on 24/7 watch to be accused of treachery, and no he doesnt get to choose the judge, the court or the lawyers.
That is what is about to happen, and will be ww3 basically, just not as damaging as the last 2.

as a turk diaspora op, how many out of... say 5 turks you meet are muslim? and how many of those "muslim" are practicing?

cause I have a house in kadıköy and I barely see any muslims

ok i just delete the "country"