I consider myself a redpilled black man. Look at my expression. Yeah, I'm not pissed...

I consider myself a redpilled black man. Look at my expression. Yeah, I'm not pissed, and I'm pretty ok being in that place, but I naturally made that face and made that posture. Uncomfortable in my own skin, but I made up in my mind that there are expectations for me to act like a "tuff nigga" even in a country where nobody has even met an America nigga.

Now I'm spending most of my time reading, painting, learning guitar, studying for classes (a mixture of online courses and in-person classes) while working as assistant manager of a cushy gas station job where I can pretty much see on a day to day basis the kind of people that I used to associate myself with. Niggers.

Besides suicide, what would you do in this situation if you were a black man who's just now breaking out of the brainwashing that is the ghetto life? Do you have any questions to ask me (since I have a unique perspective on it)?

I think some of you seriously don't have any idea whatsoever how much brainwashing is seriously going on in most black people. I think what pushed me away from it is noticing how many black people would try to casually shame me for reading. Or I would smoke a blunt with my former roommates and they would wonder why I would sit there at my computer looking shit up or painting or reading when I could be chilling in the living room with them zombied out. Fuck no.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5PFXhdfVT8
answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just noticed that reverse image search leads this picture to a review I made on Excedrin. If you call it a review, all I said was "Amazing drug" because at the time my hip was out of alignment.

I could actually blame that on nigga mentality. They don't encourage good posture in that community. I feel so much negative effects from it

Acoustic or electric guitar?

Also, congrats on maturing out of that cycle. I'd recommend reading a good history book about any period that interests you.

Are you me but asian

Humans are evil and god painted you the wrong colour. Plan to fail or fail to plan.

You sir, sound based, and you can be my niggah anyday.

Congratulations on taking your first redpills.

Now, study law and commerce, so you can stop being a white slave.

Hint: you're on the right track when you're filing a UCC Financing Statement on your name after you've filed an SS-5 form.

Google the phrase "special banking franchise" with the above concepts, and follow that rabbit hole down to the bottom.

> inb4 leaf

Acoustic. Figure it's a good start, and I was gifted a guitar last year that I'm starting to learn more and more about. I also would love to make electronic music.. but no dub dub shit. Not that into trance. I'm more into ambient and stuff like DJ Shadow's early trip hop work.. when trip hop sounded as beautiful as a gloomy rainy summer day. Now it's all nigga shit..

I'm really interested in classic antiquity. I really want to read more about a 2000 year old civilization that lasted longer than America and that was massive.

>law and commerce

Oh dear god!

Nobody cares about your life. You are a rare exception from the rule - the vast majority of niggers are subhumans. Please be reasonable and move back to your ancient homelands, and invite your fellow brothers to come with you

I am unable to feel love for anyone, I am also unable to feel empathy. I lie to my child and wife every day when I say I love you.

Count your fucking lucky stars that the worst thing that happened to you is that you're a nigger

Just try for the best in everything you do and thrive my man. Believe in yourself and your change, because you surely did already and surely will experience other nigger's disgust in you. They can't comprehend it. Good luck

>I think some of you seriously don't have any idea whatsoever how much brainwashing is seriously going on in most black people

Half Arab half black user here. Can confirm OP's claim. The majority of black people have no self awareness on how they act and treat other people. They will decry anything even hinting of "racism" like Voter ID laws and such but then go on to generalize white people as racists. My own grandmother stereotypes white people as hell then she goes on to say Trump is racist because of his statements.on muslims. Muslims aren't even a race. They're followers of a religion.

I'm so glad I was able to see through the bullshit being spewed at folk these days and they'll just eat it up like the gullible drones they are.

t. Spic

Six months of study will get you real far in Law.

Buy/Download "Contracts: Examples and Explanations" by Brian Blum as a starter. then read UNIDROIT Principles of International Contract Law. that should be enough to make shit click in your head.

Commerce is just so you can handle offer/acceptance negotiations better.

A leaf just handed you the keys to freedom. don't trip on it and keep on walking. The only thing worse than the niggers you think exist are the niggers created by the 14th amendment (hint: everyone with a social security number).

I don't know if it's a rule. If I can do it, they sure can. They just make excuses for it, they're lazy, they're stupid, and brainwashed to all hell. I don't know if I want to help them at all.

Sounds like depression that is blown out of proportion. Don't let it eat you up inside. Keep asking yourself questions about why you do the things you do and feel the way you do and find the root of the problem. Then again maybe you just plain don't like your wife and kid though.

>They will decry anything even hinting of "racism" like Voter ID laws and such but then go on to generalize white people as racists

I've seen this shit so many times. No thinking is involved. If someone gets arrested, a woman jumps inbetween the cop and goes crazy and gets knocked down, they will call it an injustice. They will cry racism/they will cry "that man is discriminating her based on her race" when the officer clearly knocks her down because she is interfering with the arrest of a man. They will ignore ALL context.

And if I try to tell them how much of a retard they're being, they call me an "uncle Tom" (the phrase isn't that common anymore, though) or they'll just flat out go "man wtf r u talkin bout get da fuk outta here". If I try to debate it with them they go full ooga booga "man dat wite man aint got no business pushin dat po woman she trieing to protect her man". if I tell them that she was interfering it's "ya cuz he arrestin dat blak man". If I say he has a warrant it's "cuz he black dats y dey put a warrant on him".

I'm interested. Not as a career choice, though, but because I'm legitimately interested in the workings of the abstract and surrounding structure around our society that is governance. I'll seriously take a look at these books.

As for a career I've been interested in technology a lot, and I think networking would be a good path for me. But I don't want to be some guy sitting in a server room all day crying his eyes out, or some guy writing snippets of code to keep buggy software running either. So I'm still unsure as to where I can go in that field.

Beans here

I seriously think that I can feel the mentality of other Hispanic people but also people from other races. I can empathize and understand their line of thinking. I don't know how to describe it

Am I a bridge between races? I understand their faulty reasoning and can explain so well how to get it if it

No nigger it's a mix of disassociation and brain damage due to abuse. Don't fancy yourself an expert on mental health just because you got a bit sad that your brown and life is handed to you

And it's not that I don't like them, I cannot love at all. Not my mom, not my dad, not you faggots, not trump, no one.

If you have nothing to lose...

>Beans here
Sup Beans.
Sounds like you have good empathy skills. You should use that to your advantage.

>No nigger it's a mix of disassociation and brain damage due to abuse.
What kind of abuse? Disassociation usually comes with depression.
Are you seriously absolutely fucking sure you don't have some kind of deep rooted depression behind all this? It's perfectly possible for you to not be depressed and to just be disassociated from the people around you and out of touch with your emotions, but depression is usually a pretty common reason for it.

Do you have any reasons for why you don't feel love at all? Or does your mind come up blank there?

I used to feel completely emotionless. I think I've become more in touch with the feeling of love these days. It's nothing like what society would lead you to believe. You can't love all the time, be happy all the time, feel a certain way all the time, and you can't force it. What I've learned is that when I'm in the moment, and seeing things as "it is the way it is", c'est la vie, taking everything in, I find myself liking things a bit more. I find myself looking past some of the flaws I would over-analyze, and usually because of conditioning. But there's still a lot of depressing moments for me so I'm still struggling with it.

Hope things get better. Thought about therapy? I know it sucks but goddamnit you have kids and family around you, and even if it turns out they're all shit it would probably be nice to be able to truly determine that for yourself rather than feel nothing at all. It sounds terrible.

>black guy redpilled about love

What is happening?

I would, but I live in a white Christian town in a white Christian state, the only nigger for 100 miles is scared to death of his neighbors and barely leaves.

Life is fucking good here

>Suburban niggas
>Hipster niggas
>Cheery
>Trendy, but individualized
>More thoughtful
>More educated
>Less violent
>More comfortable in their own skin, less about acting tough

I'm fucking serious. If this culture spreads and destroys ghetto culture, I'm okay with it. I'd rather be greeted by a faggy happy black kid with a good life than some thug trying to fuck bitches all day and all about that "thug life".

There are some niggas who just act this way because it's trendy, so watch out. But generally you should be able to tell which one hasn't been deeply involved in that thug life.

Pic related. They come in all shapes and sizes, I tell ya what.

>Abuse
Sexual and physical.
Mostly just stays with ol uncle molsesty eyes and daddy that would beat the shit out of my brother and I for not being like him.

>You 100% sure it's not depression

Yup

Now I want to apologise for being rude, I am not apologising for being racist as that is just how I am and a white man can't change his paint, but you seem pretty based for a nigger.

>mystery niggas

That mystery meat

Thanks for calling me based.

>Mostly just stays with ol uncle molsesty eyes and daddy that would beat the shit out of my brother and I for not being like him.

Holy fuck, dude. That's something that would happen in the area I grew up with.

Have you considered a therapist? It might be interesting to see what they could help you uncover. It's really like having a nice adviser or a squire in some ways. Although I don't blame you for going. If you do, stay the FUCK away from psycho medication unless some rare freak chance occurs where you have some degenerative mental condition or something.

At least it's safe to say you probably don't have brain damage unless those beatings included a few concussions. In that case, definitely get checked.

Have you taken revenge on your uncle and father yet? Please tell me you have. There's a statute of limitations but there isn't a limitation on your foot going up your uncle's ass. Though that's the nigger in me talking.

Yeah. Depression.
You were physically and sexually abused to the point where you allowed it to strip yourself or any emotion in your adult life. Depression. Time to fucking own up to it. You have a kid. The nigger in this thread is more in touch with his problems than you are.
STOP LETTING IT FESTER, YOURE ONLY LETTING THEM WIN. Take charge of your mind. This is fucking pitiful. Do you want to be there for your kid in the future? Do you want him to succeed? Face your problems so that this kid doesn't end up facing yours and turning out shit because You are less aware of Your body than a coon.

Damn, Beans. I thought you were cool.

Although you are right in some ways. Don't let your faggot father and his faggot brother win. It's not easy to move past something like that, and a therapist can seriously help.

If someone can do something to a kid to where they are still psychologically affected by it in their adult life, they are still in control by that person. Their lives are still not their own. That's why it's so important to try and push far past conditioning and poor upbringing and become your own individual. Dust that radioactive dust off.

It doesn't make him pitiful, though. Try getting raped and tell me how easy it is to get over it. It's not fucking easy.

Femanon here, are you into white girls?

Or do you realize your place isn't to try and date and reproduce with us?

Unlce touched one too many kiddies and got killed behind bars.

I plan on killing him if he ever beats up on my brother again, he had to move back home recently due to financial situations and the last thing he needs is that.

>Couldn't he have moved in with you user?
Fuck no, I'm in a small house that barely holds myself and two others.

Based as fuck
Man, my kids fine, I'm not letting HER learn any of my shit, I am not even raising her racist. The worst I am doing is teaching her Republican and Christian values so she doesn't go out and suck a coons dick and brag to her friends about it

>LARPing pretending to be a le redpilled nigger
Wow ive been swayed now I'm not racist

>calls herself a femanon
>doesn't post tits
Straight into the trash.

One good apple doesn't make up for a shit bunch

>uncle got killed behind bars

That's fantastic news!

If your dad attacks your grown ass brother, it's assault. I hope your brother knows that if that ever happened, he should phone the police and get the fuck out of that situation. You can go to court, even give a sob story to the jury about your upbringing with him, and watch his life disappear before your eyes as the judge shamelessly takes a decade or two away from his life.

If I ever ended up with a child, I would directly touch on the issue of sexual promiscuity and racial issues. As soon as they're ready to learn that, so that when they start school they don't end up blind to it. I grew up with a kid who's parents taught him that. He was a mixed black and his mother was white. The other black kids loved him, but he did NOT want to be like them. He played vidya with the other kids, was on the chess club, excelled with highest honors. Never got picked on, he just got a giggle or too when he'd fall asleep in class from a long night of video gaming or when he'd sneak a book in and would be caught reading it during a class he aced so much at that he didn't have to pay attention to it.

I'm almost certain none of what I just said has any relevancy to what you just said, so I'm sorry. I already typed it up though........

Well I certainly am not gonna take pictures of my dick on top of my bookshelf to prove it to you.

your dubya digits confirm this

>Besides suicide, what would you do in this situation if you were a black man who's just now breaking out of the brainwashing that is the ghetto life?
I'd take advantage of the system and get a decent education sponsored by scholarships after which I'd get into a decent job thanks to affirmative action where I'll get enough money to move to and start a company in Africa, where I'll live like a literal KANG.

¨Move the fuck out of the ghetto and get a non-black wife (not white please, asian or italian or such is fine - for your own sake!). Limit contact with old homies unless they become more civilized like you.

tl;dr: Geeeeet ouuuuut! Of the ghetto / gangstah social circle.

>work hard to rise above expectations of whites and other blacks
>consider suicide
I'm racist as fuck, I admit that, but for fuck's sake, why would you get this far only to give up? The world doesn't need one less non-stereotype/non-nigger, it needs more.

Every story I have heard about blacks that aren't into "thug culture" generally has some commonality... they moved away from the shitty black communities. Find somewhere cheap where you can get away from the shitty toxic nigger culture.

this

stop it, faggot, nobody's falling for this

Niggers can't read ya dummy

It sure doesn't. The entire bunch is mostly shit. Not that I don't judge people individually, but I can easily see a nigga and go "oh, he's a nigga" and ignore him. The signs are there.

I don't have many black friends now, but those that I do have are pretty disgusted like I am.

Sometimes they think I'm like them. They see a black guy, think that I'm his "brother" and want to talk about the most garbage shit with me. Sometimes I literally cannot understand what they're saying. I don't understand some of the slang these people are using now and it seriously grosses me out so much. The more I stay away from them, the more disgusted I get. I seriously get so fucking repulsed by how these people act.

When some ooga booga calls me "brother" or "nigga" and tries to communicate with me, I seriously feel so fucking uncomfortable and disgusted that I want to get out of there....

My schooling is kinda privileged in that regard. I honestly make way too much as an assistant manager for retards that I can't exactly get on welfare and booga it up. I don't really want to, either.

I don't like my job so this is temporary. I don't like doing mindless shit all day. Three years is really more than enough for me. Sure has helped keep me afloat, living pretty comfortably, and having free time to enjoy life.

I've already moved out of that ghetto area and am living in a pretty comfy small town. Sometimes I walk to this park and go down the trail into the woods and sit by the stream. I usually bring some art supplies or books and sometimes a bowl packed with weed if it's an especially nice day out. It's so comfy out here. Sometimes I bring my dog with me. Sometimes I just go out there to exercise. Sometimes I sit there and meditate, calm my mind, look at the beautiful nature around me and taking in everything.

I've gotten soooo much reading done just being outside and not cooped up indoors all day. And I can use my phone as a hotspot now, so lately I've been taking my laptop with me and researching or doing school work, although usually I don't want a lot of technology with me out there.

In other words, fuck the ghetto.

stay safe lad. i wish you happy holidays.

That's the way to be. I hate cities, I think it's bad for the soul, metaphorically or literally, I don't care, it's just plain bad. People weren't meant to be so densely packed together. There's something therapeutic about being away from it all.

>happy holidays
Thanks!

Let me tell you how I celebrate:

I don't have a traditional Christmas or anything like that, but I have a friends Christmas. I do this on Thanksgiving too.
I get friends together. Most can't really deal with spending Christmas with their family. So, me and someone else volunteers to cook up a nice ham or turkey meal (Gordon Ramsay's recipe this year, if we can manage it. youtube.com/watch?v=e5PFXhdfVT8 I'm already prepared to get that turkey roasting).

We have music playing, some liquor and the herbal jew, and we sit down without judgement, completely happy, having a good time and talking about real shit. Sometimes some crying, but also some true happiness. Just raw, repressed feelings being let out with good food and good company.

Sometimes there are lovely parents invited who are willing to partake in the fun, but it's usually my one friend who grew up really really close with his parents. They helped cook and clean up last year, they're so sweet.

Blacks, or most non whites for that matter just dont let go of their tribal instincts that easily. I wish I could say the same about whites, which are self loathing masochists today.

Then plan. There's a fortune to be made in Africa, you could use your manager background.

If I was you I'd look for a moderately muslim country where you, as future richfag, could get several wives and then make several more people that you could raise to be as decent as you.

That's the only way things are going to change in that place and for your people respectively. Because as long as you're going to live in America you'll always be a second class citizen.

FRIENDSGIVING!!!

That's awesome man. Christmas with friends

Yeah. There are perks to a city and I can appreciate some of it from a functionialist point of view, but it's dehumanizing. There are some cities I'd live in, though.

>second class citizen

I know there are people who see me that way and there are and have been forms of institutionalized racism, but don't feel oppressed at all.

Hell, all interactions with police officers I've had have been nice. If I saw a black dude beating up on a lone cop, I'd run out of my car and kick that nigger right in the head. Cops are bros for the most part.

>FRIENDSGIVING

..Whoa.. that's a good name. I'm nigging it. It's mine now! Next year, Thanksgiving will be 'friendsgiving'!

Come on, who would willingly move TO Africa?

answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html

If I had to move to Africa I guess I'd pick one of these, but even those scare me.

I'd find a nice city to live in with lots of people or some wealthy neighborhood.

Dude, life has a lot to teach you. It is a wonderful experience and as far as I know for sure, you get to experience it only once. Time is the true currency, don't waste it. That would be the opposite of what you've described as yourself. Go spend it instead doing right, or find contentment, all men face themselves. Best of luck to you Jamal.

Yes, you posses the jumping bean variant. Very rare. Also, you are filled with spiders.they will soon hatch.