The French just tore this down

The French just tore this down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zq5d-I5D5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To build this

Not your country, not your problem. Sub-human behavior detected.

what disturbs me is that plenty of French shit on these churches because they're "neo Gothic", I think they look beautiful and a lost art, there's no reason to tear them down.

Finally getting with the fucking times. We took the pictures of the once successful now failed tourist attraction, we'll have one silicon valley now please

Name of the old building?

Nobody goes to Church anymore. Its 2016.

>neo gothic
what?
aren't they all medieval?

Source?

WTF are they doing?!

You cant fucking do that!
Here in England you can't so much as put a dent in anything that is Graded/listed which is most churches.

wat

I bet the Jews are responsible for this.

don't care. churches are gay and this was probably built in the 1800s anyway.

I'v told by Frogs on here that France built many Gothic churches during the 1800's in some kind of craze or fad, probably propaganda too, I don't remember which exactly.

The frenches are psychopaths. Noting new

Still worth keeping for the art.

*I've been told*

Pardon my writing

France died in 1789

at least it wasn't converted to a mosque.

which is rapidly happening to a lot of european churches and cathedrals.

>which is rapidly happening to a lot of european churches and cathedrals.
is it?

Near my house there's an old church. They decide to send some workers to scrach(destroy) the old beauty walls

Not spending this money/time to repair what need some attention

The fuck are you talking?

The church is still here fucking idiot.

Praise KEK

Stop tearing down churches France.

kek, those are lies...check ur sources faggots

If I remember correctly gothic archtiecture was a big fad in the mid to late medieval periods but then a few hundred years later people thought it was cool again and there was a revival.

That's what happens when you have churches in towns with barely a 100 inhabitants.
They just don't have the money to maintain it.

don't lie

I was just shitposting :D

Yes OP, sure. I will add to it: It is even worse. As you can see, there is scaffolding next to the church because they have been renovating it for years. But Kafka be praised. The government decided anyhow to blast it away with dynamite.

Pay for the renovations if you like them so much

You reached another level of dissapointing. admitting that you are shitposting only deserves you a metal wire christmastree rammed in your asshole.

The revolution was a mistake.

Henry VIII tore down literally every monastery in England and teamed up with Luther to spread autism across Yurp yet the Roman Church is still here. Ideas are stronger than buildings.

This user is right, we should take down all these old buildings and construct more mosques.

Disgusting

lol they do exactly what isis does in the middle east

remove culture lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=6zq5d-I5D5M

Well played.

Varg has upped his game since moving to France