This Christmas

If Sup Forums purports to be a majority Christian board, why can you all not love a stranger as thyself?

nytimes.com/2016/12/24/us/syrian-refugees.html

archive.is/K2rKQ

Other urls found in this thread:

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/238115,Majority-of-Christian-Syrian-refugees-left-Poland
godvine.com/bible/category/lying
gotquestions.org/Bible-lying-sin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity =/= modern Christian organisations

Redefining the word refugee doesn't change the fact of who these criminal theives and rapist murderers are.

We are told to love our brothers, which scripture defines as our fellow Christians.

Scripture tells us to separate ourselves from the unbelieving.

Unless they repent and convert to Christianity then they can cut their journey short by 2k miles and hitchhike to Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

>You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

That's interesting so you believe there is an inherent contradiction between right wing politics and Christianity?

The catholic church tried bringing LEGIT CONFIRMED christian syrians here and they actually did, prepared nice homes for them.

But they too ran away for germany in the night.

Kek any source on that?

Yes, and Christians are increasingly aware of that

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126802/Christians-likely-left-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/238115,Majority-of-Christian-Syrian-refugees-left-Poland

Here you go

Some background. The Estera Foundation might seem like your typical leftie front but is actually headed by a redpilled as fuck arab girl that belongs to a notorious right-wing political party and hates islam.

Freaking kek lad. Also this girl sounds extremely based but why won't Christians stay? What is it and Germany?

This is evidence that even Christian Syrians are still shitskins and should not be trusted just like Christian niggers

grill in pic related

>why won't Christians stay? What is it and Germany?

Its free money and people sucking your dick for being a refugee. As simple as that.

In Poland they'd have to work but Merkel gives them iPhones

Is she Christian or atheist?

I know about the money and everything but our Christians rather live in a country brimful with our Muslims than a Christian country. Wow lads

She's Christian, born in Poland to Syrian Christian parents.

Theres quite a lot of syrians here because the People's Republic of Poland had a robust relationship with syria and did all sorts of commie projects there. Same with Libya.

Please be in Aleppo
A
L
E
P
P
O

I think Catholicism is a bit wacky personally, with its hierarchical nature, but its still quite a step above Islam. If only Europe could somehow use importing Muslims from abroad with a concerted effort to convert them to Christianity I think it would help, but I don't know how much that would be feasible.
t. jew

I'm an old fashioned Crusades and Inquisition style Christian Knight who leaves sermons to Priests so you can just fuck right off cunt.
I got a Latin Vulgate and I'll be quite happy to beat you in the face with it faggot.
Deus Vult
Merry Christmas

I will only like a stranger if he is not actively trying to convert/behead me, stop acting like a retard, you aren't fooling anyone with your bait thread

Can't you convert them? Especially as they are now on your home turf.

Well, they are permitted to lie, I am not, if they can't win with force, they will act like they have "converted" or "seen the way" while reaping the benefits and slowly eating their new religion on the inside until it becomes shit and people flock to their "stronger" as they falsely call it, one

Where in Christianity does it say you can't lie? Seriously asking. I guess some might not be sincere but since there ARE Christians in Syria I don't think its impossible that you will get a few over to your side. Its at least worth a shot.

It's not about not ever lying in your life, It's about how much do you stop yourself from wanting to lie, to spare someone the truth, hurtful or not.
The main "weapon" Islam has, is it's own flexibility in "conversion" like I said if force fails, they are permitted to do anything to convert, if that fails too, they are permitted to destroy.
>Where in Christianity does it say you can't lie?
godvine.com/bible/category/lying
gotquestions.org/Bible-lying-sin.html