Be honest with me Sup Forums

Would the world really be a better place if only white people existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2234193/kinder-egg-slaves-aged-just-six-are-being-paid-22p-an-hour-for-13-hour-shifts-making-the-toys-hidden-inside-chocolate-treats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

How so?

No

I need my Jazz and Techno

Can hardly wait.

no

Draining the swamp since 2017.

We'd be colonizing mars by now. But MUH welfare, MUH Christian charity, MUH zog induced guilt take precedence over human evolution

Yes

Yes

Yes it would.

Of course. Isn't it self-evident?

White civilization > all other "civilizations" (judaism, islam, bleh, you name it)

No.

We would fight each others like retards.

yes

>implying we wouldn't all speak German

White society generally tries to be peaceful and reasonable.

Define white?

He said "white", not french.

no

Yes it would, no doubt. Proof? Look at the whites mans dominion in North America and most of Europe compared to every other shitty continent. We live in a different world from the savages in Africa and most of Asia. We are the apex predator

t. Abdul Mohammad

Basically Caucasian that is not swarthy and not dark brown eyed
Albinos do not count

>better
yes
>peaceful
nooooooooope

law-abiding, honest, decent, proud, caring, courageous, tough, superiorly smart, hard-working... the list goes on and on

>poles
>european
Back to Russia with you.
Wrong, basically being of entirely european heritage.

No because you would find some other race to suppress like the Irish

kek
>this deluded gypsy pooskin

So long as those white people speak the same language, hold the same religious beliefs, and have very few if any cultural differences.

So i'm going to have to go with a no.

We already have Jazz, Techno and Rock n' Roll. True, they were invented by niggers, but whites do it better anyway.

Yes/thread.

White people would be constantly warring with each other but in the process create many new inventions and greatly advance humanity

No because white people would then just fight other white people and exterminate each other.

This at least lets us remove shitskins and dindus.

White man can't be controlled. The force is strong in us.

Of course it would, would be even better if you wiped out all Jews + catholics + christians & all denominations + muslims + everything that's not old roman or greek

>Romania

Don't you have some kinder egg to make ?

When you talk to westerners, know your place. Your shithole of a country only survive thanks to Germoney/France/UK.

And the UK are fed up footing the bill so they will soon leave, letting Hans and me foot the bill.

Have some respect when you talk to the people who clothe, house and feed you. Fucking parasite.

The chutzpah of easternians always stunned me.

thesun.co.uk/news/2234193/kinder-egg-slaves-aged-just-six-are-being-paid-22p-an-hour-for-13-hour-shifts-making-the-toys-hidden-inside-chocolate-treats/

It would be cleverer at least.

Le bro'

Western civilization, all of its great inventions and freedoms are uniquely white.

I guess Japan isn't counted because of anime. Okay, I get the point.

Look at South Africa and Zimbabwe today and how it used to look, m8.

Some asians, Indians and Iranians seem to have their shit together though

>kill all nonwhites
>populate world with whites instead
>400 years later...
>the African "whites" are black again
>the Asiatic "whites" are yellow again
>the Central American "whites" are brown again

How does that work though? I don't believe that simply because you stay in a certain region of this Earth you become retarded (African IQ). Not to forget negroids were molded by their environment/circumstance (intense heat, lack of food because no agriculture, direct exposure to sunlight). Any new inhabitants would be able to avoid the original environments that 'created' the negroids.

Yes, but that's not the point anyway. Each race to It's own continent.

still the matter of brain mass and aggression levels associated with different subspecies of humans